February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Taawit tatwooo lol hey baby lol.

Loving the piccys :D!

Look at his foot! :)

xxxx

Aww they're gorgeous and clear pics!!

Glad everything went well Nervous..that's exactly why i didnt buy a doppler lol

xx

Nervous, Thats brilliant news. I used my doppler on Tuesday night and the baby moved as soon as I put it on, I actually felt them this time wahoo! So that would make sense!

Also my bumps called jimmy at the moment hehe OH doesnt car whether its a boy or girl its still jimmy!

BW, great pics! Cant wait til my next scan! Just over 2 weeks, yes!

NP- i like Nathan glad baby is okay!

Pink- its only one scanning place in Perth that does it but on the website there is places all over the country but i checked them for Bath and stuff and its only Perth that seem to do the discount :shrug:

BW- loving the pics

i was thinking how good it would be if we arranged somewhere to meet up which is kind of central next year once all the babies are here would anyone be up for it??

xx

Ah Random, thank you so much! That would be too good to be true for them to do discount. Mind you, there is not many military folk around Bath also would make sense. People look at my OH like hes a leppa when they find out what job he does down here! Its disgusting, dont understand it at all! I never realised how ignorant people can be...

i was thinking how good it would be if we arranged somewhere to meet up which is kind of central next year once all the babies are here would anyone be up for it??

xx

Sounds like a great idea to me, why not!

woohoo lets see who's all up for it

pink if i get the number you could always phone them and find out if they offer it????

https://www.amazingpregnancy.com/oldwivestales/ just did this, cant really answer the bump questions yet but quite a bit of fun!

Random, yeah thats a good idea, most places are embarrassed to say they dont when you ask! thank you xx

can you pm me the first part of your postcode please x

Me too! I deffo be up for that!

We should meet up with our big bellys and then our big babies lol :D xxx

thanks for the quiz Pink- apparently I have a 60% chance of a boy and 40% girl.
The other day I did a test like this and guess what result I got.... 50/50! :rofl: xx

i got the same 60/40 60boy 40girl but only time will tell lol xx

suppose its just trying to figure out wheres central for everyone we could do newcastle i hear the shopping there is pretty good lol! reckon i'd make a weekend of it and stay in a travel lodge or somewhere cheap like that thats if we do it at a weekend lol xx

Yea id probably stay in a hotel too- OH will want to tag along, but not when we meet up lol.

Well I live near the bottom on the right on the map near london lol xx

Just think we will be a big group of pregnant women lol! This morning when I saw the MW, parent craft was on and OH said he had never seen so many of 'them' in one place lmao xxxx

I thought it was a good bit of fun anyway! I am team yellow so good to see what they think! Mine came out 50/50 so not much information! I seemed to have all the boy symptons first tri and all the girl symptoms 2nd tri so maybe my baby will be 'confused' lol.

Would be good to meet. I am sure we can all make a way up there would be good to compare bumps, etc! Ive been to the metro centre a few years ago and that was pretty good for shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->