• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hey girlies,
I`m due on feb 10th 2010! (MY birthday) :happydance:

Is it normal to feel absolutely wrecked at such an early stage? Around this time every day I just get so zonked out, and need a wee lye down. Anyone else getting this ?

:hugs:

Hey girlies,
I`m due on feb 10th 2010! (MY birthday) :happydance:

Is it normal to feel absolutely wrecked at such an early stage? Around this time every day I just get so zonked out, and need a wee lye down. Anyone else getting this ?

:hugs:

Oh!!!! you're due the same day as me!!!!! :happydance: Yes I feel totally wrecked, nauseous, sore BB's, constant acid reflux. How are you feeling otherwise? Have you been to the docs? x

i feel tired now but maily coz i'm not getting much sleep and i'm doing nothing lol!

Yeah was at the doctors 3 times this week lol, just wanted to make sure it was a def :bfp:
Symptoms are sore boobs, constantly tired, always feelin sick and my mouth is covered in ulcers :( (but all worth it for a baby)

Have u got a scan booked yet ?

Afternoon ladies..thank you for the kind words and am gonna stop worrying..not feeling particularly pregnant either just sore bbs and a few twinges..quite tired too..am quite surprised at how fast the time is flying..nearly 2 weeks since i found out and had it confirmed..is time flying by for everyone else?? xx

Hellooo :)

Time certainly isnt flying by for me... its totally dragging :(

I am so moody its unbelievable :rofl: other than than I dont feel pregnant other then feeling really tired but waking up at silly o clock and wanting to go back to bed at lunch time hehe.

Welcome Ash :) wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

xxxxx

Well the midwife called me today by complete surprise on a saturday afternoon! I have my first meeting with her on 5th July (a sunday which I thought was weird and called back to double check). It all seems quite real now. She said my cramps and twinges are perfectly normal, and just ran through what I shouldn't be eating.
She said that I should have no more than 8 cups of coffee a day and 8 chocolate bars but I should do it so I have no more than 8 (coffees/chocolate) in total altogether. I like my chocolate but I think even 8 would be too much for me!!!!!

-x-

wow things are really moving for you!

Does anyone eat chocolate bars a day?

ladies i just wanted to share a poem that my DH wrote for me today - it is so special :cloud9:

"Life of the moon"

Each new moon starts cold and dark,
But day by day, we hope and laugh,
As the moon shines brighter, we think of tomorrow,
- And pray that this month will bring no sorrow.

As the moon gets brighter, we dream and pray,
Maybe this month, things will be okay?
We check for symptoms,
We pray for life,
But somehow again, we’ve lost our fight.

The cycles continue - We won’t give up,
Sometimes we just wish for a little luck.
Our dreams are in unison,
We think the same,
Our journey proves our love will stay.

After many months, the moon seems brighter,
Yet hope is distant, deadened by failure.
I hear you call me - You see a line,
Could this be it? Is this our time?

We try another - I hold the stick,
Our hands are shaking, our hearts beat quick.
We wait with patience, we wait in fear,
We wait as the inevitable result draws near.

The line is blurry, for our tears fall fast,
But today we’ve done it - today at last!
We cry for yesterday, we forget the pain,
And tomorrow, we’ll pray for our baby, again.

Wow! I was away a whole day and I missed sooo much!!! LOL
Symptoms... none really, not overly tired but breasts are sore only when I take my bra off? Is that weird? I seem to wake a few times throughout the night, but fall asleep quite quickly afterwards. Other than that, I don't feel pregnant either!
Telling people - well we've told a few! It's going to get more and more obvious when I don't drink and the fact that I'm going to become the permanent Designated Driver for the entire SUMMER! Miss those beers on the back deck but I know its all worth it in the end... PLUS I know this doesn't sound the greatest; however, I can't wait for Christmas because I will be super showing and everyone is going to be loving me!! LOL :rofl:
From now on I will try and keep a little more on top of the group messages but we'll see :dohh:
Have a fabulous weekend Mamas!!!

ladies i just wanted to share a poem that my DH wrote for me today - it is so special :cloud9:

"Life of the moon"

Each new moon starts cold and dark,
But day by day, we hope and laugh,
As the moon shines brighter, we think of tomorrow,
- And pray that this month will bring no sorrow.

As the moon gets brighter, we dream and pray,
Maybe this month, things will be okay?
We check for symptoms,
We pray for life,
But somehow again, we’ve lost our fight.

The cycles continue - We won’t give up,
Sometimes we just wish for a little luck.
Our dreams are in unison,
We think the same,
Our journey proves our love will stay.

After many months, the moon seems brighter,
Yet hope is distant, deadened by failure.
I hear you call me - You see a line,
Could this be it? Is this our time?

We try another - I hold the stick,
Our hands are shaking, our hearts beat quick.
We wait with patience, we wait in fear,
We wait as the inevitable result draws near.

The line is blurry, for our tears fall fast,
But today we’ve done it - today at last!
We cry for yesterday, we forget the pain,
And tomorrow, we’ll pray for our baby, again.

Wow, thats so lovely. bought a tear to my eye. You have a very talented DH -x-

Well the midwife called me today by complete surprise on a saturday afternoon! I have my first meeting with her on 5th July (a sunday which I thought was weird and called back to double check). It all seems quite real now. She said my cramps and twinges are perfectly normal, and just ran through what I shouldn't be eating.
She said that I should have no more than 8 cups of coffee a day and 8 chocolate bars but I should do it so I have no more than 8 (coffees/chocolate) in total altogether. I like my chocolate but I think even 8 would be too much for me!!!!!

-x-

Lets hope you dont get a chocolate craving :rofl: Bet it feels so good to finaly have an appointment to look forward to to do with baby :D xxxx

breasts are sore only when I take my bra off? Is that weird?

No thats not weird perfectly normal infact :) Hope there not too uncomfortable for you though :hugs: xxx

Tansey ... That poem is lovely :) You must be very proud of your 'understanding' and 'talented' husband :D xxx

Hi All,
My OH and I got our :bfp: on Friday night. Due date 10th Feb 2010. Please can I join your team-I love the signature!

Symptom wise I have much fuller boobs, which ache on and off. I have been going to the loo fair more frequently too. Just feel a little different.

Over the moon.
Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

Congrats to all you February 2010 mums.

Hi Tansey - I've thanked you for posting your poem! It's absolutely gorgeous and incredibly personal, but in our own way, everyone of us can relate to it... lovely, lovely, lovely!

:hug:

Hi All,
My OH and I got our :bfp: on Friday night. Due date 10th Feb 2010. Please can I join your team-I love the signature!

Symptom wise I have much fuller boobs, which ache on and off. I have been going to the loo fair more frequently too. Just feel a little different.

Over the moon.
Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

Congrats to all you February 2010 mums.

Welcome :) Congrats on your :bfp: :happydance:

I love the signature too... just wish I could make it smaller so it would fit on my page but im not clever on computers :dohh:

Sending you lots of sticky dust :dust:

xxx

Ladies...don't forget if you want it, we also have the lovely purple 'Due February 2010' blinkie made by rafwife a month or two back.

If you want it, just add this (removing the *) to your signature....

[img*]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/sublime_envy/blinkies/button-26.gif[*/img]

:hug:

How are we all today? I did another test today and the line appeared instantly and was really dark :happydance: I did it coz DH and I area away from each other for most of the week and coz of early MC last time. Although my symptoms tell me i am preggo - only slept til 4am again last night I'm rather tired :dohh: also tried sleeping on my front (fav position) but boobs too sore and abdo uncomfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->