February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I think I'm going to burst I keep youtubing 17 week scans and last night I watched alex's 17 week scan I cant wait!!

Oh who asked a few days ago about CRL? Alex's was 12.34 at 17+6 but he was always measuring behind!

xxx

2girlies- why would you leave it to him to lift the money men are 10x worse than us when it comes to memory and we have the baby brain excuse lol

Claire- i would be embarrassed aswell but it shows how much he loves you if he's willing to do it infront of all those people

BW- why oh why would you watch such programmes are you mad they would scare the sh*t out of me

ladies i have done a complete 180 and decided i am now having a girl lol

Ah thanks random!

its going to be fab Hayley! I cant wait to find out what your having and see the pictures!

i was asking bout crl as when i went for my gender scan last week at 16 weeks my Little Girl was exactly 10cm and was wondering what everybody elses was :D xxxxx

2 girlies, I really hope you are joking about finishing your xmas shopping?!! You are making me panic!

Was gunna say the same thing claire.. shopping will be last min for me this year .. i used to start end of october... so many people to buy for this year tho, a lot will be done online! i need to save all my energy for the next sale lol

Hayley glad it went well today and can't wait to see what your having :)

Thanks all, about the wedding dress. Gonna take it to court as we offered £1000 + £350 but they saids they would rather go to court so i can see a fair bit of stress coming on.
Going to try not to let it wind me up too much but i also think the police will be involved as it is fraud....

Hope your all ok. Have been busy today. I bet i will go right tired soon!

xxx

Hi angela :)

How do you know it is a boy, do tell!!

You guys are amazing -- I am WAY behind!

I know because I have a CVS test -- where they go in and take a "chorionic villus sample" (a little sample of the placenta). I wanted to have this done because I am older than many of you, and just need to be able to know about any chromosome "variations". :) All is good with the test -- next up will be a 20 week level 2 U/S, and also a cardiac echo-cardiogram. All precautionary.

The CVS was unpleasant, but not terribly so. They inserted a hollow needle through my abdomen, into the uterus, and got to the placenta. They did an U/S simultaneously, so they could get to the right spot. Quite a technology!

I need to catch up on reading this thread!

Hey ladies. Christmas shopping talk already!! I have only bought a few bits and they're for Alex :D

I have heartburn :( its only started today, had it loads with Alex and he was bor with lots of blonde hair :) Soooo cant wait for the morning, sorry I'm probably doing your heads in lol.

Good Luck Aimee, I hope you get more than that now, serves them right!! Id rather pay up than get a really bad name going through court!!

xxx

Hi angela :)

How do you know it is a boy, do tell!!

You guys are amazing -- I am WAY behind!

I know because I have a CVS test -- where they go in and take a "chorionic villus sample" (a little sample of the placenta). I wanted to have this done because I am older than many of you, and just need to be able to know about any chromosome "variations". :) All is good with the test -- next up will be a 20 week level 2 U/S, and also a cardiac echo-cardiogram. All precautionary.

The CVS was unpleasant, but not terribly so. They inserted a hollow needle through my abdomen, into the uterus, and got to the placenta. They did an U/S simultaneously, so they could get to the right spot. Quite a technology!

I need to catch up on reading this thread!

owchie!! when is your 20 week scan? xxx

i got most of my xmas shopping in the january sales, everyone thought i was mad at the time but i saved so much money, got my MIL a no7 makeup set from boots for £15, was meant to be £100. Still got to get Reese & Roxie a few bits but they are the fun part so i dont mind that at all :) just think not long after xmas we will all be cuddling our babies :happydance:

only 1 more sleep till your scan Hayley, how exciting, i cant wait to find out what you are having, we are quite a close little group so i get really excited about everyone elses scans etc :thumbup:

my tummy is so hairy now :blush: i hope it goes away after the birth!!

Evening ladies..it's brilliant you're so organised 2girlies!!

Can't wait till tomorrow Hayley!!

I would do exact same Aimee..weddings are stressful enough without the centre piece not being how you want it..especially when you pay through the nose for it!

Going to look at the house tomorrow..so excited..really hope it's what we are looking for..

Have this pain just below my belly button..anyone else had this? can feel bubs kicking so i'm not worried just really annoying xx

Good luck Hayley, can't wait to see what tesm your on!!

MS- hope the house today is just what you need :)

Feeling much better after a nights sleep last night and thank God it is Friday :yipee:

Morning ladies..

Aimee glad you had a goods night sleep..makes your day alot better..so excited about the prospect of being able to do a nursery for the baby if we get this house..

Can't wait to hear what you're having Hayley!! not long!! won't be on till 5 tonight :-( so won't hear till then..

Had the worst aches and pains last night while i was lying down..can't find anyway i like to lie in bed..so frustrating

Am 18 weeks today!!! woop woop..next week and i'll be half way there!! xx

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just realised I am pregnant and its got to come out at some point!

Good luck Hayley!

Also Goodluck MS with the house! I still dont know where I'll be living so no chance of doing a nursery for a while. And congratulations on 18 weeks! Its flying by isnt it.

My LO was kicking/punching me all night, mainly in the bladder so no sleep for me either ms.

Glad your feeling better Aimee, its amazing what a good nights sleep can do.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just realised I am pregnant and its got to come out at some point!

Awww i got this with my son at around 6 months. Gulp.... It is horrible when you have that realisation!

But- once it is over it is over. I can honestly say that i had the worst first birth ever and it doesn't bother me this time as i know that it is over once the baby and the placenta is out. Ask me again in 3 months though!

Morning all

glad you are feeling better Aimee

Callie has hayley textd you yet... WE want to NO. we want to NO

xx

morning everyone

hope we get an update soon on what team haley is on

xx

It's really nice reading through your conversations. You guys seem so close! Have you all been using this site since your first trimesters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->