February 2010 Love Bugs :)

My 20 week scan is on the 14th I cannot wait either! I am not finding out I am very boring and team yellow! Everyone will be dying to know by the time I give birth! How about you?

I would love to find out but my OH is adamant that it should be a surprise :(

I may have a sneaky chat with the sonographer!! :)

my OH keeps changing his mind about wether he wants to know or not. so ive said to him he can either leave the room when the sono is about to tell us or i can ask her to write it on a bit of paper :lol:

ooh samzi your good! Lay the law hehe. Theres a few people on here whos OH have stopped then. It was the opposite in my camp, but Ive convinced him round to my way of thinking hehe!

I wanted to find out initially when I first got that BFP, I was dying to know, but now I really want the surprise, for one it stops me stressing to much about 'being prepared' as there is only soo much I can do! Although trust me I am stressing! I havent managed to buy anything yet in case its not the right thing, can get it cheaper somewhere else, dont need it.... the list goes on!

Hayley just texted me- she will be on about 1 and will try to be as quick as possible lol bless her xxxx

im apparanty going to get a call today about my next scan, nothing yet though :(

ITS A GIRL​

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Still in shock, although I thought that it was a girl but for someone to tell me its a girl, I cant get my head round it haha. Richard is very happy to be having a daddys girl (he thinKs haha)

She is very stubborn and so not photo genic unlike her big brother, but she did enjoy flashing her bits at us :rofl: and the lady got to see her in 4d quickly :cloud9: I already think she looks like Alex from her profile pic. Didnt get brilliant pics she wouldnt budge.

Oh and I have an anterior placenta, which is why I'm not feeling much yet :thumbup:

I'm on :cloud9: cant quite believe it.

xxx

Congratulations Hayley! We were dying to know! Glad it was fun. Is the new pic the one on the left? the two pictures look like twins!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm still like Daisy but its not definate yet :) Richard likes Emily I prefer Amilie lol. xxx

woohooo haley oh im sooo excited for you!

oh and i prefer Amilie think its a wee bit different xx

yay congrats Hayley, so i was right again......im getting good at this :happydance: Girls are fantastic & both mine are daddies girls, now you get to pick all pink things. Its lovely that shes got a big brother to look after her xxxx

oh & now paul wants to find out what we are having, 2 weeks today yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

woohoo 2girlies make sure he doesn't change his mind again tho x

he said i could find out & not tell him but then he changed his mind & said he really wants to know. He thinks its a boy but i'm still guessing girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->