February 2010 Love Bugs :)

^^ hi sparkles. iv been using this site since i was 6 weeks.. i new from when i was 3 weeks... but googled something and this site came up... iv been here every since haha

Hi Sparkles! Ive been using the site for about a month, but been in the feb love bug club for about two weeks and love our conversations! Look forward to you joining us!

Thanks Aimee, I just woke up and it hit me hehe, feel ok now, cant stop it can I!

Where is Hayley?! I cant wait to know ! I wander if she was right in her prediction? I think everyone has had what there were thinking so far?

wow, I've only really started with all of this kind of stuff even though I knew I was pregnant at 4 weeks.

It's really nice to read that you all are going through the same thing as me, it's made things so much easier!!! Like when I thought that my bump looked less like a bump and more like a fat tummy my OH thought that I was crazy but then someone else said the same thing on here and it just made me chuckle that I was the only weirdo :)

And over the weekend I couldn't feel meg (what I call the bump not what I think we'll name him or her...was just tired of saying he/she!!) moving so I panicked, then I read that some of you ladies had the same issue and it made me feel better and really relieved.

Luckily meg's on the move again:happydance:

wow, I've only really started with all of this kind of stuff even though I knew I was pregnant at 4 weeks.

It's really nice to read that you all are going through the same thing as me, it's made things so much easier!!! Like when I thought that my bump looked less like a bump and more like a fat tummy my OH thought that I was crazy but then someone else said the same thing on here and it just made me chuckle that I was the only weirdo :)

And over the weekend I couldn't feel meg (what I call the bump not what I think we'll name him or her...was just tired of saying he/she!!) moving so I panicked, then I read that some of you ladies had the same issue and it made me feel better and really relieved.

Luckily meg's on the move again:happydance:

Ah i just noticed you are due the same day as me :) is this your first? x

I had the exact same thing this weekend! Now LO wont stop bashing my bladder! It is really good as we're all around the same stages so get to compare which is lovely! Im always complaining that I just feel fat! What ever your feeling guaranteed someone else feels or felt like that at some stage! When are you due then Sparkle? is your ticker accurate you must be about the same as me?

where the heck is haley or callie im not very good at waiting lol

sparkle hello and welcome you'll love it here tho its very addictive so be prepared lol

xx

My due date is 3rd Feb but it's been moved around so much, the doctors couldn't decide so it's also been 9th and 12th but I think they've all come to an agreement on 3rd now!!

Yep BW this is my 1st!! quite scary seeing as there was absolutely no plan yet but I'm so glad that it's happened...I always had an irrational belief that wasn't based on anything medical that I wouldn't be able to conceive so I'm really relieved and happy now.

I see that this is your 2nd - your little girl is a couple of months younger than my youngest brother.
What about you claire is this your first?

where the heck is haley or callie im not very good at waiting lol

sparkle hello and welcome you'll love it here tho its very addictive so be prepared lol

xx

very addictive but helpful!! and gets me through my boring working day!

hey random, just read your message...I'm already addicted.

when I was off sick from work I think I spent practically the whole day on the site....I hang my head in shame!

ah shucks i have to pop out in a min.. but i want to know hayleys update!! x

Hi girls OMG sorry I havent been on!

Hayley just texted me- but wants to tell you herself ! lol
I know though ;) mwhahahahahah lol

:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We all do it Sparkle!

I am due the 2nd, I think BW is the 4th? Am I right? So your bang between us!

This is my first as well, no plans for mine and I honestly used to think the same as you! I dont know why. Me and OH never thought we would have kids but now this is the best thing that has ever happened to us!

Have you had any scans yet? We love piccies!

My youngest sister is three and my OH has a 6 year old brother and 3 year old sister so we have a lot of young aunties/uncles in our family!

Yes im due the 4th :)

callie you cant do that to us!! x

when she gunna b on ? x

yep pink I've had my 12wk scan..will stick it up soon and will have my 20wk on 18th...so excited!!

Is everyone finding out whether they're having a boy or girl?

yep pink I've had my 12wk scan..will stick it up soon and will have my 20wk on 18th...so excited!!

Is everyone finding out whether they're having a boy or girl?

Yes i wanted to find out this time.. didnt with my first tho.. ( even tho i was told it was most likely to be a boy ) glad i didnt really listen to that at the time haha... had 2 scans comfirming its a boy this time. and i saw his willie so i no for sure it is. you gunna find out? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->