February 2010 Love Bugs :)

all been a bit different but the sickness has been awful this time! constant nausea thats only just going now!

Well done Hayley on your little princess :D Very happy for you :D

NP- I did! Here,

Happy birthday Random :D

I was having a dream about the Feb love bugs last night and i saw the genders of some of us. I got,

Hayley girl,
Random boy,
Nervouspains girl,
Mummysuzie boy,
Beautywithin boy,
ramblinghaggis girl.

Hehe, shame i woke up before i dreamt about me but i keep having dreams mine is a boy.

Wow, three out of six....

Your getting dam good at this Aimee :)... now we just hope you have a gender scan.. or at least find out at your 20 week one xxxx

Oooh! And sorry girls again I am saying the same thing, next week I will find out! Yay! lol.

Oooh I wonder what im having, I SO wish I was having my scan tomorrow!

2girlies- YAY! Whoooo cant wait to find out :happydance: xxxx

Callie, ring them back up and change it for tomorrow :thumbup: I really cant wait for your scan, I think girl for you too atm, probs change my mind by next week :shrug:

I think we should make it a rule EVERY FEB LOVE BUG HAS TO FIND OUT THE GENDER!! :D

Thanks Aimee :hugs: xxx

by the looks of things think we mibe have alot of baby girls x

i dont think finding out the sex at the scan ruins the surprise at all, so many people say it does. I think it makes it seem more real. I dont care if it ruins the surprise for my family coz its my baby not theirs ha ha

Hayley when are you going to start buying pink things?

my mum hates that i want to find out but i decided that with me being premature and my mum being early i dont want to risk not having baby's name or being prepared incase i go early if that makes sense dont want to rush giving LO a name and want to bond with bump properly by calling it its name! plus im too impatient

i cant wait to see your pink things haley you need to start buying them soon hehe xx

Lol- me too Hayley! But then i was so sure it was a boy orginally :shrug: lol

Oooh I so wish I could! But I know if I wait another week, at least I can get a definate answer, ah, so this is the down side when pregnant of eating too many KFC's lol :rofl: xxx

Aimee- Whoooooooooooooooooooo!
When?!
Mine on Sunday lol xxxxx

I was premature and worry about the same thing! My mum made me feel better about it though, she said when they had me they didnt have anything ready and were carpeting the whole of upstairs but they got buy and everything was fine! PLus they couldnt be prepared as they didnt do prem clothes then, I wore dolls clothes to start with lol

Hehe! well i think i will book it on Monday for maybe Tuesday or Wednesday :D You lot have made me make my desicion! Can't wait any more lol.

It is bad on here, I nearly changed my mind but I'm going to be strong!

claire change it change it change it! team yellow is boring even 2girlies OH has changed his mind you should to lol xx

I am being strong! Im not changing lol. You'll all be giving birth thinking whats claire having hehe (or more like shouting expletives at OH but worth a try :winkwink:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->