February 2010 Love Bugs :)

yeah i suppose thats the good bit its a big surprise for everyone but i dunno if i could wait that long to be honest x

I cant imagine having to wait 9 months. I am so glad we've got them!

Hi angela :)

How do you know it is a boy, do tell!!

You guys are amazing -- I am WAY behind!

I know because I have a CVS test -- where they go in and take a "chorionic villus sample" (a little sample of the placenta). I wanted to have this done because I am older than many of you, and just need to be able to know about any chromosome "variations". :) All is good with the test -- next up will be a 20 week level 2 U/S, and also a cardiac echo-cardiogram. All precautionary.

The CVS was unpleasant, but not terribly so. They inserted a hollow needle through my abdomen, into the uterus, and got to the placenta. They did an U/S simultaneously, so they could get to the right spot. Quite a technology!

I need to catch up on reading this thread!

owchie!! when is your 20 week scan? xxx

My scan will be around the beginning of Oct. I go for one more regular doc appt on sept 22, and then they will schedule the 20 wk scan and the echo.

And owchie is right. The CVS caught me off guard. thought they would just put the needle in once, and draw out the tissue... no, they kinda rammed it in and out. :( But I had no pain or cramping after, so at least that was good -- and the test tissue was clean, and there was no need to "re-do".

congratulations Hayley! I have loved raising my 14 yr old daughter -- I got to do lots of girly fun things all over again (crafts, decorating, shopping, lunches, picking out outfits, makeup, all those years of dance recitals...). Now that she is a teenager, it is even better. :)

Congrats Hayley!!! I was wrong :-( but yayy for a girl!!!

I have the worst heartburn in the world today..

How many girls and boys so far? i know 2 boys..me and bw 1 girl hayley..anyone else know? xx

If you got to the love bugs scan thread it says on the first page. I think it is 3 boys, 4 girls and 2 yellow team :)

Congrats Haley !! I still cant convince OH to find out what we are having :( ends up in a big row

maybe he will just change his mind one day, my OH did :) :hugs: xxx

yippe, i got my scan date finally!!!

16 days to go!

Whoop whoop Samzi! God my heartburn is terrible today MS! I just have to look at food!

Hello ladies..thank you Aimee..wasn't sure if there was somewhere that said or not..

I've started living on tum tums now..it's so sore

Weather here is crap..

Wee one has been kicking away today..how's everyone else? xx

Only 13 days till my scan :happydance:
I tried out my phil & teds pushchair today, took roxie to the park in it, its lovely :thumbup:
my baby doesnt kick much, i know its early days still so im not too worried.
hows everyone else?

Morning ladies!!! while out shopping yesterday i almost fell right onto my bump... B saved me.. it really shook me up i mean the damage that could have been done if i had gone right over.. i would have just fell flat on my bump no doubt about it, and i was wearing flat shoes, im gunna be watching my every step now is gunna make me paranoid :/

P is back to school tomoz ((( thank gawd )) she has been a madame the last couple of days i think ever she is looking forward to going back

hows everyone else?

Morning :) I've just started getting heartburn too :( I rekon this baby will have a lot of hair like her brother!

Aww BW how scarey :( I fell over in the snow when I was pregnant with Alex its sooo worrying. I'm dreading the colder months cause it will be all icey. Defo need some boots with good grip!

Feels like the kids have been off school forever. Does she like school?

When we was out yesterday we got our little girl her first pair of shoes :cloud9: I love them they're too cute! Feels so weird looking at girls things!

xxx

Arnt we lucky to be having one of each Hayley :).. im glad i still get to shop for girlie things for Paris.. because i havent seen a lot of nice boys stuff about.. shops are filled with lovely girlie bits..
we got a lil leather jacket from next yday for him.. so cute its exactly like his daddies

Paris likes school and sometimes crys when she has to come home lol.. thing is she always runs off. and i cant go chasing her anymore. so i bloody hope she stops doing that

ah as for the winter months im dreading aswell. hope we dont get snow till late this year..

Have you brought anything else hayley??

i need help with what pram to get... i did want the silver cross one.. but it looks a lil to big??

Im extremely tired today got so much to do aswell.. and i could murder a roast dinner! x

Hello!
Sorry to tell you this BW but Ive got a roast on the way!

I really liked the silvercross pram until I went and saw how it folds down etc. Its a Lovely pram if you walk most places but I am too lazy! hehe.

I have eventually decided on the mamas and papas switch, I have completely fallen in love with it!

Still got heartburn and still not bought anything! you guys make me feel so bad! I am really excited but I just dont know where to start!

Its my 20 week scan a week tomorrow ahhhh! I am getting nervous about it now. Cant wait to see baba again though.

:D talking of prams I have found THE pushchair :) well I thought that Friday but changed my mind this one really is it

Icandy Cherry in Mulberry :cloud9: It will lovely when she's all dressed in PINK :D

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=cherry_stroller

Omg cant believe its only a week for your 20 week scan it seems impossible that us feb mummies are already coming up to 20 weeks, its mad I still dont look or feel pregnant :dohh: xxx

That colour is lovely hayley! I do really like the icandy ones as well!

My scan has come round so fast, it'll be at 19+6! I have pregnant days and just fat days hehe. In my underwear I look pregnant but with clothes on it ust looks fat most of the time. I met my friend for lunch yesterday who is 16 weeks and she looks much more pregnant than me! Not fair hehe.

isnt it weird how we always think other people look bigger and we just look 'fat' even when I was 30+ with Alex I was still convinced I looked fat now looking back I was massive :dohh: we're never happy. I think my 20 week scan is 20+5, it cant come soon enough... only 5 more scans then I get to see her IRL :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->