February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i love icandy, wish i could have afforded the peach blossom. i took Rox out in my phil & teds yesterday & i love it, its so practical, even paul said he liked it lol. I suppose i will be thankful for the 3 wheeler if it snows in feb!!

i cant wait to buy pink or blue stuff.

i am sooo jealous of all you ladies coming up for your 20week scan ive only got my 12 week one on tues even tho i'll be 12+4 i think im either going to get put forward or my cyst has got larger as my stomach has gotten a lot larger than normal x

Evening ladies..

Can't believe how active the wee man has been..i love the feeling..

I'm well jealous of all you ladies..i don't get a 20 week scan :-( my next nhs one is at 36 weeks..guess i'll just need to talk hubby into a 4d one hehe

How has everyone been this weekend? Can't believe tomorrow is monday already xx

evening mummysuzie how are you?

why do you not get a 20 week scan that seems pretty unusual or is that just me that thinks that??

ive been having really bad tummy pains tonight... anybody else had this? xx

they are low down and slightly to the right? i am slightly worried as me and OH where playfighting earlier and he fell onto near my pubic bone. it wasnt funny falling onto it. it was enough pain to make me go oww!! do you think i should go see the dr tomorrow. xxx

Is it like bloating? i get that a lot and its pretty painful too :( xxx

sounds like it could just be stretching but as your OH fell on you maybe worth getting checked out to for reassurance. People who have young children while pregnant must get a few bumps here and there and are fine. Hope your ok :hugs: xxx

let us know how you are "rachyh" :)

I finally couldn't button my jeans at all and bought a "bella band" today. Basically a stretchy band of fabric that goes over the unbuttoned pants to prolong being able to wear regular clothes. I know this is all temporary, but I do not enjoy the weight gain. I think because I was mentally not in "baby mode" when we conceived, I am just struggling with this mindset. OH is great about it, but I truly dislike the physical changes. Sigh. With time I will just succumb to the inevitable.

We told OH's family last night at a family event, and they were all happily surprised. (We have been married 23 years).

We have started the process of cleaning out our "office", and will redo it as a nursery. So much to do!

Morning :)

Gonna try and get a scan booked today for either tomorrow or Wednesday!

Feeling baby move a fair bit now! Hubby can't feel it though yet which seems strange when he has his hand there and i feel it but he can't.

I bought a book about pregnancy and birth and i have been reading the birth section and i think i am going to try hypno birthing. I am also going to ask about a mobile epidural.
I am a bit scared of the labour progressing so fast that i don't have time for the epidural. I figured why try go natural when i don't need to. I aren't bothered about saying to people i had all the pain relief possible.

It annoys me when people say 'I had a 10lb baby with nothing but gas and air' it's like so what and your point is?! lol!

Morning ladies...

Not sure if it's all Glasgow hospitals or just the Southern General but we only get one at 12 weeks..i'm getting one at 36 weeks cuz i'm getting a csection so need to check everythings where it should be etc..

I had this the other night rachyl..they're growing pains when your ligaments and that are stretching..they r really sore..but if you're worried give ur midwife a quick call.

I agree with you Aimee at the end of it you don't get a medal for using nothing during labour. Why be in pain when you don't need to?

What's everyone up to today? xx

Hi :hi: girls!

Hope your all well :D
Sorry I wasn’t very talkative on Friday :sad:
Im ok and back to normal now lol.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend- God it was meant to be 24 degrees yesterday! I think not! Lol

Whoooo5 days until my gender scan!! Finally!

I had to send back my rented Hi-Beb Doppler on Friday as I have ordered one to keep! :happydance: But for now I only have my angel sounds and its not as clear on my fatty boom boom tum lol, but I did catch babys HB for a few seconds yesterday so put my mind at rest again :D lol

I ahd another scan gender dream last night! They told me it was a girl as I was saying to OH, look there is her Minnie you can see it’s a girl! Lol
And he was saying no, that’s not clear, it’s a boy, so I said no look at her bum, can you see little balls? No yu cant- it’s a girl lmao :rofl:
Also in my dream, I said look, you can see her hair!

I have been so naughty all weekend, drinking ‘pop’ :-s lol and eating crappy food- chips, pizza, although I did have some veg on Sat night :D

I have uploaded pics from 14+5 and today 16+5, can you see a difference?
Im going to do a guess the gender thread too lol.

*reading*

Whoooo Samzi! Cant wait for scan piccys! :D

Hayley- Lovely looking buggy!

Random- yay the scan in near enough finally here! :happydance:

Aimee- oooooh I cant wait!!! :D lol I am getting all excited as most of us will know what we are having this week!
And Yes think il be having an Epi! Although, does it make you feel ‘out of it’? :shrug:

MS- Work! Boring boring work :( lol

First 14+5
second 16+5

xxxxx

Yea NP you can def see a difference between the pics...no epidural doesn't make you feel out of it just can't feel anything below your tummy..morphine and pethidine make you feel out of it..that's something i have to say i def wouldn't have xx

Thanks MS :hugs:

I get nausea on gas as well, so I was thinking, hmmm just air? lol
I am going to hve an epi, I know I wont be able to stand the pain, especially if I tear! :wacko: xxx

Lol I am deffo going to get it now- can you have it if you have a water birth though?
I told OH If I do- he will be in the pool with me lol, MW said she wont be though as there is pooh and blood in there! thanks love! lol xx

Oh girls, I have posted a gender scan guess in T2 forum lol xxx

No can't have an epi if you're in the pool..you're confined to the bed if you have one..only thing i'll say to all the first time mums is don't get your heart too set on a specific birth plan..i had a water birth planned and then ended up going 14 days overdue and had to get induced and that didn't work so had to get an emergency csection so nothing went to plan.Just be open to the fact not everything goes to plan but however your labour happens at the end you'll have a gorgeous baby in your arms xx

Yes thanks mummysuzie :D

I dont mind a c-section- at least I wouldnt have to really feel the pain of my lady bits lol :blush:

I think il probably just go with hospital bed for first one :)
Something 'simple' and easy-ish lol.

How long before you feel 'normal' again after an epi?

And I was wondering how long before :blush: you stop bleeding/ have sexy time again/ feel 'yourself' again, or feel in pain, especailly going to the loo etc?

sorry for all my questions lol xxx

Morning Ladies

Nice bump Callie ;)

P is back at school today.. Ah so i get a few hours rest iv had quiet a few pains last few days and everytime i sneeze it hurts my tummy

hope yall are ok? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->