February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I cant wait to move up a new box :D when does that happen? feels like I've only been in this box 5 mins but I'm too excited to be in the middle box hehe xxx

haley im looking forward to seeing what you've bought dont leave it too late before you post lol i think my work wouldn't bother with one until i tell them!

i think thats terrible that you only get one scan its shocking in my opinion xx

They have changed it from the 1st of August that you get a 12 week scan as well. rom my EDD at this time I was 14 weeks so just missed out! I was gutted. I paid for a private one when OH was around anyway so he could come otherwise he wouldnt of been able to so actually it worked out really well!

I think I went up a box around 18 weeks so not long now Hayley!

suppose thats good they have changed it in my opinion everyone should have at least their 12 week and 20 week scan i think they are both very important!

Im logging off now girls, so have a nice night :D
Im going round my mums for a roast! Yum :D

hayley- look forward to seeing the piccys tomorrow!

xxxx

I had the chance to go to RAH but 2 of my friends had theirs there and had shocking treatment from the midwives and terrible expierences etc and had my last one at the southern and the midwives etc are lovely and am used to the hospital so just sticking with that one..

what's everyone having for dinner tonight?

Am having Bruschetta...my dad's wife is italian so she tought me how to make loads of italian food etc from fresh and this is by far my fav..
xx

Hayley you go up a box at 17+6, not sure why but thats the day mine changed!!

I finished all my xmas shopping today, we went back to toys r us (this time with the wallet of money lol) Got some really nice bits for the girls but didnt go overboard, they got so much last xmas. I have put it all in the loft & gonna leave it up there until a few days before so i only have to wrap it!!

I'm getting excited about my scan now, pink or blue?????

i had Fish & chips for dinner, didnt really fancy it though!!

Amazing how organised you r 2girlies!!

Meant to say earlier that had a physio appt today and got fitted for a belt and she said since i have it this early that i'll probably need crutches later on..that's the last thing i want xx

mummysuzie thats not to good about the crutches! im midwife-led just now its on the new floor they have been really nice so far i'll just need to wait and see i suppose

2girlies cant believe thats you finished your xmas shopping already your super prepared lol

oooh scan 2mz scan 2mz scan 2mz im sooo excited cant wait only one more sleep :happydance::happydance:

Ooo good luck with your scan tomorrow random..i think it's gonna be a boy :)

Everyone has different expierences and there are always stories that goes with hospitals..it's just whatever one you're happy with xx

:happydance: random, I think they might put you forward :thumbup: be sure to share your piccies :D xxx

thank you all ladies

haley i hope they put me forward aswell i really do as soon as i know my dates im using OH's card to book my gender scan hehe and of course i will share the pics hehe

Good luck random! Can't wait to here how it went! I had roast for tea with apple crumble yum yum but I am definately a fattie now!!

:rofl: random, sounds perfect... what are men for aye :D :D I think you'll have a boy :shrug: xxx

exactly hayley! i cant wait wish it would hurry up i cant wait! i done a complete 180 and now think its a girl lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->