February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Oooh we have a lot of scan piccies to look forward to this week! I cant wait.

I am 19 weeks today :happydance:

How is everybody else?

my tummmy still hurts, doctor has puy me on bed rest... hows everyone else? xxx

oh no rachyh, hope you are ok, at least you have us on here to keep you company :hugs:

I feel tired today & ive slept so much. my baby hasnt kicked me for days, its making me panic a bit, i keep prodding it lol, heartbeat is fine so i think its just lazy!!

Morning ladies..

That sucks Rachy..hope you feel better soon..

So tired today..slept really good aswell..

Good luck today random..hopefully they put you forward

weather is rotten up here..glad i don't need to go out today..lazy day me thinks!
xx

oh no rachyh, hope you are ok, at least you have us on here to keep you company :hugs:

I feel tired today & ive slept so much. my baby hasnt kicked me for days, its making me panic a bit, i keep prodding it lol, heartbeat is fine so i think its just lazy!!

Yours isnt the only one.. my lil man isnt that active either...

hope you feel better soon rach!

what time is randoms scan? x

It was at 9.30! So hopefully we will find out soon!

My lil jimmy always waits until I am really worried and I tell someone and then bashes me right as I tell someone I am worried. Their going to be awkward I can tell already!

the weather is lovely here, warm & sunny!

i feel sick again today!!

Wish my lo would send some of yours some activeness...he seems to be on the same schedule as me right now which is good like Alex was.At night he sleeps and during the day he is active which suits me.

My midwife said it isn't unusual not to feel your bubs everyday as it is still early so i wouldn't worry about it. When you least expect it you feel a big kick lol.

Happy 19 weeks Pinkclair!!!

Weird to think in 3 days i'll be half way there!! xx

It can depend on what way they're lying and also where your placenta is! Is 19 weeks classed as half way then? I am scared by how quick the last 4 weeks has gone. Only 10 weeks left at work thank goodness! I cant wait to leave now!

Heyy :) I'm sooo jealous, I have occasions where its definately baby but its still like the tinest of feel, blink and you miss it, havent had that for a while, its certainly not getting more regular. Anyone else have an anterior placenta? it sucks, I'm really worried something will be wrong and I will assume its ok cause I cant feel her.

Were going to kiddicare now :happydance: cant wait, get to play with all the prams :thumbup:

Happy 19 weeks :dance:

xxx

so everyone wants prams are you getting? i was gunna get a silver cross one. but didnt realise they were so bulky.. so im in need of some ideas x

I spoke 2 soon.just seen this one and i love it

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_54_10751_-1__80010_10001_

im back im back im back!

baby was being lazy and wouldnt move for her to get the measurements for the fold so had to go get mt bloods and go back again lol! she put me forward to 13+1 so not that far forward! Oh and she wasn't a very good sonographer the woman i had last time was much better this is the only pic im showing got another one but its very similar and you can see babys eye socket its scary so not posting it lol

Attachments

• Image0141.jpg
    Image0141.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Awww lovely pic random ;) its still pretty clear

so whens your due date now? xx

Ah thats lovely Randomxx glad everything went ok!

talking of prams I am going for the mamas and papas switch if I do not change my mind! I really liked it in the shop and does everything I want it to!I really liked the look of the silvercross linear but its huge when it folds down! So I looked at the 3d version but wasnt happy that there was no straps in the pram part. So thought I was never going to find what I wanted but this one seems to tick all the boxes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->