February 2010 Love Bugs :)

When are you getting your pram Claire? near to the end? think soon as im certain which one i want. im going to get mine hopefully after my 21 week scan... xx

Random- Cute piccys :D Finally you ahve a date lol.

- Prams- I havent even looked! and tbh, dont think I will until im 25-26 weeks :blush:
I did buy a sterilizer last night in tescos- a Tommy close to nature one was £40 reduce to £19.99, its electric and can clean 6 bottles in 5min.

Im feeling really achy today, like you know when you used to get af pains? im a bit worried, but sure its nothing :shrug: xx

I had them at 16weeks random.. its most probley stretching or growing pains i still get them every now and again.. it shouldnt be a constant pain tho xxx

thank you everyone yeah im soooo pleased i got a date finally and some pics now to book my gender scan hehe tho need to speak to OH first lol x

If its achy and wearing off at times its nothing to worry about its just all the stretching thats going on at the moment! If it is constant ring your mw for advice?

I'm not sure about the pram, I was thinking of buying it second hand as its over £500 quid with everything in and I want a wedding so OH says I need to make compromises! lol. But it was the only thing I really wanted new and both our parents know that so OH parents have said they'll buy the car seat for us and am hopin my mum will give me some money towards it for xmas!

So, I am back to my original plan of buying it new lol. So I am going to keep my eye out for the best price and/or any offers, especially at the baby show in London and just try and get it the cheapest i can to justify buying it new lol.

My friend spend nearly £900 on one.. i think thats silly really... considering everything else that needs to be brought id rather spend 900 on the nursery

im not really a bargin hunter.. i should spend more time looking about for things especially as right now we havent got the money x

Yayy random you finally have a date..Can't wait to find out what you're having!!

I'm having bubs at 38 weeks pc so 19 weeks is half way for me :)

My mum is buying it for us but she lives in America so just gonna wait till hopefully we get our new house..in the process of trying to buy the one i was talking about the other day.

Am getting the silvercross linear..love it!! xx

grrr whoever said pregnancy is a joyous experience missed out the information about all the pains and aches!! lol.. my stomach still hurts, i mean its not really painful, more uncomfortable. i havent needed to take any paracetamol so i think it may just be stretchy pains...

i cant wait to be able to feel her properly ive had one or two flutters.. want proper kicks tho!!!

rant over lol xxxx

ive felt nothing yet and its not fair :cry:

:rofl:

I think I started feeling what was definately baby at around 18 weeks and once it started it didnt stop!

I completely agree with you rachy, I am not enjoying being pregnant at all!

Sorry MS, I forgot about that, I remember now! Baby brain! So you really liked the house then? Best to wait until you have moved, one less thing to move!

I know I cant wait to feel baby!

My doppler should be back with me tomorrow so I will stop panicking then.

Thanks girls, yes pain has gone now :)

I dont really want to spend more then £250 on a pram if im honest! I want to get a travel system thoguh and mothercare do a few nice ones for around that prics.
I might even hold out until the Jan sales and get one then :D

xxx

I would love to get the quinny buzz but it works out at just under £500 to get the whole system!!
Does anyone know of any cheaper alternatives to that style?

Prams are so much money arnt they! I saw a travel system I did really like in Mothercare thats £240 I think with everything in including the car seat! It was just a little heavy for me really and as OH is away a lot and will be deployed from when baba is 2 months old I decided that weight was really really important!

Im not a fan of the three wheelers, I am a bit of a science geek (i have a masters degree in chemistry but please dont judge Im pretty normal considering!) and just cant get over the fact that 3 wheels are not as stable as 4 wheels and it really bothers me!

Could you try and get the quinny second hand hun? You can get some really good deals!

my OH loves the 3 wheelers, he thinks they're cool! (he's such a kind :) )
I've considered getting it second hand, but some of them are advertised with rips or slight scapes etc and although I know it's purely cosmetic, I just wonder what other problems they may have (I 've had a lot of problems with cars...I guess it's made me sceptical about any mode of transport :D)
I wouldn't mind getting a four wheeler but I really want large wheels and most of the ones I've seen don't.

i love the 3 wheelers aswell my little sister had one and it was the easiest pram to push! ive chosen a 3 wheeler my mums paying for the basic stroller i need to get the carrycot and raincovers etc but im hoping the january sales bring good deals lol x

oh I'm soooooooooo looking forward to the January sales!!! although I'm getting so impatient, I want to buy everything now but my OH is putting a firm stop to it :(
we don't move into our new home till November so he doesn't see the point of buying now just to have to move again...spoil sport :p

although that hasn't stopped me buying loads of baby clothes, I think I have enough for the first 3 months already :D (I've been a naughty girl)

so random, which 3 wheeler did your sis have?

Lol my OH keeps moaning about that too! 'Where are we going to store it?' lol
Hopefully we will be moving in january so I can try and wait on the big things lol.

xx

it was years ago my baby sister is now 9 lol but ive always remembered how easy it was to push and thats why i want one!

i have just emailed the uni i want to eventually go to to do childrens nursing to find out if they accept people who do the access to nursing course from home using the distance learning centre fingers crossed they do lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->