February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i have a 3 wheeler & its lovely, easy to push with 1 hand too.

i am really stressed out today, my hubby was asked to do a big refit job for a funeral directors & they gave it to my brother in law without even telling him, hes so annoyed, we have no money at all now, we used my money from the £ jar to pay for xmas prezzies so i have not even got that left!! I am going to ask my mum if she can help pay for my 4d scan otherwise i'm going to have to cancel it, aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh i could really do without this right now!!

ok rant over.....

2 girlies that is terrible you would think they would have let him know either way some people can be soooo inconsiderate x

That's ok PC i have that too lol

I personally don't like 3 wheelers not sure why tho lol

That's rubbish 2girlies especially without telling him first..it will all work out tho..things always do :)

Yea the was great..needs decorating and new carpets but will get that down before we move in..really hope we get it. If we do hopefully we'll be in before Christmas so gonna wait and buy all my big stuff till then.

What's everyone having for dinner? I need some suggestions lol xx

yeah i know, especially when my hubby has spent the last 3 days getting prices for materials & sample of tiles etc when they had already asked someone else to do it!!! Hes had no work for weeks & it feels like people kick you when you are down. The people who own the funeral directors are supposed to be friends of ours, they live opposite us! I feel like crying.

I know exactly what pram I want, going to look at it, think I posted the link the other day, its the Icandy Cherry, its in purple and can imagine a little pink bundle in it :happydance: if we definately dont like it tomorrow will be going for quinny cause cant afford bagaboo so I hope we like it :) met up with other SIDS mummies tonight, had a 'lovely' evening talking about our babies, we're all within our first year of losing them so its comforting to have someone to talk to.

Oooh and to let you know one of the mummies who is also expecting got some sleepsuits and vests from George at Asda that have a heat thing at the back to warn you if baby is too hot, definately going to be getting some tomorrow :thumbup:

Great piccie random, glad you have a definate date now :D whens your 20 week scan?

Hope everyones well :) xxx

good choice on pram hayley, i love that one.

i didnt sleep well so i got up early & had a cup of cocoa.

I am getting excited about my scan now, also a bit worried, like i am before every scan but looking forward to seeing if its a girl like i think it is.

baby was moving a bit last night, i wouldnt say kicking just moving about. I was expecting lots of kicks by now seeing as its my 3rd baby but i cant feel much at all, thank god for doppers!!

hope everyones ok today, meant to be another scorcher, gonna do my garden later!!

It's hard to keep up with all posts on here!

I have ordered my pram. It's a Silver Cross 3D Travel System. Was a bargain so couldn't really resist!

I'm opting out of a 4D scan as we have spent so much on scans already. The latest one being a gender scan and coming away without a definite answer so DH wasn't impressed.

Morning girls,

God I feel awful today :(
My cold has got worse! Iv been up every hour since 3 :cry: and I cant breath through my nose.
Is there anything I can take?

xxx

Morning ladies..

That's brilliant you have that support group Hayley...I remember seeing them advertised somewhere for Asda am going to get some aswell..think they're a great idea and cheap aswell..

Sunny here today for a change..and am working..always happens..

Can't believe it's Wednesday already! xx

No nothing which is rubbish np.when i have a cold i buy the childrens olbus oil and put it in my tissue and on my pillow and def clears your nosse up.Am same i can't sleep by breathing through my nose cuz my mouth gets dry x

Morning all * Yawn*

School runs are taking there toil and P has only been back 3 days.. and im going a bed befor 10 so don't no why im still soooooo tired

sorry callie there isnt really anything you can take.. im suffering bad hayfever. so sneezing lots. blocked nose,itchy throat all my mw said to me is if it gets any worse to make an appt with my doc

19weeks tomoz, and im not feeling him move about that much seeing as this is my second i was thinking i would av by now and seeing him on the scan he had long legs so was expecting loadsa kicks! the doppler is a life saver i dont use it everyday or try not to at least xx

Sorry, someone said about the gender scan and still not knowing the sex, if you go privately theyre ment to ask you back if they cant tell as afterall thats what youre paying for!!

aww Callie :hugs: I hate it when I get a cold theres literally nothing to take :( I was really ill towards the end with Alex to the point I didnt want to go to sleep incase I stopped breathing and hurt the baby :(

lol I had the radio on and at 9.9.9 9.9 they wanted everyone to honk their hornes :rofl:

I think I go up a new box soon :happydance: my belly looks quite bigish now, I'm not going to say I look definately pregnant but certainly getting there!!

Hope thats right and we're having warm weather today :)

Hope your all ok :hugs: xxx

Thanks girls- I feel awful :( Am going home at lunch time- see if I can shake it off!
Vicks is ok to use isint?
I was going to try and drink some honey tea or something like that too lol.

God its so annoying! I cant taste anything, hear! lol Hope it goes away soon, it started aobut 2 days ago and got worse last night up until now :(

My doppler is meant to be coming back today yay, and its being delivard to my work address! Fingers crossed though it will be here before 1.

xxx

Morning everyone. Sorry your feeling rubbish np.

I have a dilema on the pram thing. the silvercross 3d is on offer in mothercare and that was my second choice. its got £80 quid off which is obviously quite a lot of money and its making me think maybe I should go for that one because of the price? I had my heart set on the mamas and papas one though. So its heart vs head as usual!

I cant wait until the asda event, it starts the day after my 20 week scan so I am hoping I may feel more comfortable buying things after then? I am sooo nervous about my scan, wish my OH was here to come with me

Morning all :)

NP- you can take paracetamol, that should take the edge off then a good idea would be to steam your head over a bowl of hot water to loosen the gunk and you should feel your nose and chest is a bit clearer. Also the childrens vicks rub would be a good idea.

Hope you feel better soon chick xx

Morning all!

PC what asda event? Am I missing out on something great?

NP - I know that I'm trying to stay away from too much caffeine myself but a little isn't harmful and sometime is necessary, so to get rid of a cold my mum says that the best cure is black coffee with honey and lemon. It does work a charm...although it doesn't taste to nice!!

Hayley I know what you mean about feeling like your bump is bigger cos I was geeting quite proud of mine...but apparently it's not big enough yet to count as pregnant because on the tube last night a man refused to stand so that I may take his seat! I was so tempted to say 'no it's not fat!'

it's not like I'm being lazy, but everytime I get chucked around on public transport I start feeling pains in my abdomen...I could do without the extra worry!

How is everyone? Less tired today?

I would want to sit down as well, for a start its much safer if you stop suddenly etc! Just tell him to move his fat arse and let a pregnant sit down he would be so embarrassed then!

Next week there is an asda baby event on where they do loads of deals, its a mystery to me as I havent been before but everyone highly recommends them!

My bump must be getting more obvious as everyone keeps remarking on it this week!

hello ladies

hayley- my 20 week scan is on the 20th of october (ill be 19+1 tho) also my hypnobirthing classes are booked, ive got the dates for the pyshiotherapy classes and the parenting classes im all set now lol! Just need to get OH to book my gender scan he's being twisted think the silent treatment might work lol

NP- :hugs::hugs: sorry your feeling lousy hun hope you get better soon

Asda baby event in one week :happydance:

OH has agreed that my distance learning course sounds like a great idea whoopie hehe

also spoke to my boss today (whos still on holiday but was in to make up the wages which im 5 hours short on :growlmad:) told him he has to do a risk assessment and his reply was how do i do one of those grrrr and then had the cheek to ask me to find out for him

sorry for the big long post lol

heya i am just wonderng if anybody else has experienced this i went for lunch today with my mum, afterwards we walked home and i had this pain in the lower left hand side of my abdomen, it was in one certain area and was like a ripping/stabbing pain. i got home and sat down and its subsided.. should i worry about this?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->