February 2010 Love Bugs :)

no advice for you rachy but hope your okay and if your really worried ring the midwife thats what they are there for or post a question in 2nd tri hunni see if anyone there can help xx

Rachy, I hope this is just a temporary thing that some rest will help, and that you'll be back up and about soon!

I had some weird "ripping" pains -- not uterine, but more like the last vestiges of my ab muscles just giving up. :(

My daughter and I go to Texas for the weekend, and I have nothing to wear in that crushing heat and humidity. Just feeling so fat now. Don't look preg, just fat. Yuck. I see a lot of posts in the "post partum" section, about women having trouble with their weight/figures -- but no one except me is struggling with the weight gain DURING pregnancy?

I did make some progress on finding a nanny for when the baby is born. Nothing final, but at least some very promising leads. I plan to have help come in 2 weeks after birth. Yes, I must be a princess. :) (an old one though!)

What a good idea angela! I might investigate that one, especially if OH is away which is very likely!

I see lots of posts of people about weight in pregnancy. I really dont enjoy the weight gain at all!

whoever mentioned between silver cross 3d and the mamas and papas (I assume pliko prammette) then I definately say pliko prammette. Thats what we had for Alex and it is FAB!! really light, easy to push, perfect. My friend had the 3d and it was heavy, hard to steer and handles felt shake imo. So yes I say mamas and papas if you can afford it cause they are really expensive by the time you have got changing bag foot muff etc at £50 each!!

:headspin: we ordered our pram today. To say I'm shocked would be an understatement :D we went to have a look for the first time at the icandy cherry, OH loved it so much he put the deposit down there and then :shock: We got it in the purple with seat unit and carrycot and went for the lily pink maxi cose :cloud9:

I've had a brilliant day :happydance: the weather is BAKING whoever said it was going to hot was right :thumbup: I am proudly showing of my 'bump' in my special delivery top :thumbup: xxx

It was me! We're going for the switch is basically the same as the pramette just a couple of things different. Thanks Hayley that was the answer i needed!

Glad your proudly showing your bump off! I am stuck at work until 6 and then got to drive to Bristol airport for my sister, so got to drive an hour home, to drive an hour and a half back again passed my work! So annyoing, families eh!

I saw the midwife for the 16 week check today everything seems fine she said.

I asked her about the doppler and using it and she said it was fine there is no harm in it at all she said the only reason some midwives moan is because there are women who insist on coming in all the time cos they can't find the heartbeat on their own and worry themselves too much.
She said she has had women in floods of tears for not being able to find the heartbeat then she found it straight away. She took longer than me to find mine though lol!

Hope everyone is ok today and Callie i hope you are feeling better xx

:rofl: Aimee, I havent told my midwife I was using one thought she would tell me off, but it always takes midwives longer to find it they go one side and struggle and I'm laying there thinking your in completely the wrong place!!!!

Glad everything went well :) xxx

Yeah i told her i normaly find it on the opposite side to where she was looking and she kind of gave me a look as if to say, i am the pro here!! So she stayed in that place for ages until she picked it up faintly then looked very pleased with herself lol.
I was surprised at how hard she pushed on my tummy to find my uterus though, it really hurt actually i thought she was going to crush baby!

Ive hardly used mine now I can feel baby quite a lot during the day. it makes my stomach go sometimes with all the twisting and turning! But midwife is much better at finding mine than me, maybe I havent had enough practice!

Glad everything went well at your appointment Aimee xx

Glad it went well aimee :0)

anyone watching footy. not a big fan but when its england playing i will watch it.. OH is at the pub watching , P is asleep so in on my lone some

i have posted a guess the sex poll in 2nd tri, please vote.... :thumbup:

Evening ladies..

That's brilliant you ordered your pram Hayley!! Can't wait to order mine.

I could feel bubs kicking my side today so on the off chance i sort of pushed down cuz i'm a fatty and could feel him moving so grabbed hubby's hand and he could feel him too!! Was so thrilled especially as it's still quite early..

Have the worst heartburn today..eating rennies like sweeties lol

xx

:happydance: for you both feeling baby, sooo exciting :) little jealous from my end hehe!!

Do you know what pram you're getting? xxx

Morning ladies..

Am sure when you feel her move when your placenta stops being a naughty placenta hayley if you push down a wee bit you'll be able to feel her move.. you probably could even now..i do it at night when i feel him move and am lying in bed..just push down gently..weird feeling lol

Am getting the silvercross linear freeway..just found out there's a new silvercross shop opened in Glasgow so me thinks that i'll be going there for a wee peek :)

What's everyone up to today? Nothing exciting today for me..quite cloudy here depressing after a lovely sunny day yesterday.

Happy 19 weeks today BW!! Amazing how fast it's flying!! xx

Am getting

wahooo BW!!! 5 months pregnant, that sounds scary! AHHH

Thats brilliant MS about hubby, I can feel baby on the outside but always stops if my OH touches! its like they know! lol

I told OH their going to be like him, awkward and like to annoy mummy hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->