February 2010 Love Bugs :)

congratulations on being 19 weeks BW where is the time going?!?!?! we give birth not long after xmas and its nearly xmas :shock:

I get married 10 weeks this sat... need to get my bum into gear :blush:

MIDDLE BOX!!!!!!! :wohoo:

congrats to everyone who feel movements :thumbup: lots of jealousy from my way :)

xxx

Ah wow! Not long until the wedding Hayley! I want to get married at xmas, but need to get OH to actually propose properly (only been doing it at home and told him he at least needs a ring so hopefully getting that this weekend!) and convince him I can plan it in time! I'm nearly there :winkwink:

What sort of dress are you wearing? ooh details details tell me! hehe.

Congratulations on moving up a box! It is scary how quickly it has gone from 12 weeks to my 20 week scan (which is on monday ekk) so scared how quick the rest will go!

Yayy for the middle box Hayley!! these 10 weeks will fly in..i've been married for 10 weeks already! Can't believe it xx

I cant wait to be married, I would marry him tomorrow just me and him if it wouldnt upset our family!

my baby has been moving about today, keep feeling little kicks, i love it, about time too, lazy baby!!

a week tomorrow till my scan, its not till 2:30pm so i have ages to wait, id rather it was first thing in the morning! My sister rang me today & asked if i wanted her boys clothes just incase its a boy....erm its a girl, i just need it to be confirmed :rofl: Shes keeping the boys clothes until after the scan just incase lol Most people in my poll have said girl too, cant wait to know for sure!!

2girlies i think boy lol sorry glad baby has become active lol

haley congrats on the middle box

ah hayley shame all us love bugs cant come to your wedding! bet it will be a fab day

got my hair cut. not had it done in 10 weeks feels so much better i cant make out if my bump is getting bigger or not...

whats everyone having for dinner.. iv just had tuna pasta.. i really need to step away from the TUNA!!

I am having lasagna yum yum (no garlic though if your saw my other post lol)

i just had jacket potato, salad & chicken, was yummy!!

random why do you think boy? most people think girl including me of course!!

I defo think girl for you too 2 girlies, especially after seeing her nub :) Cant wait to find out... my scans at 4 or 4.30 when I have mine, so different to my 12 week one at 9 am :rofl:

mummysuzie.... 10 weeks, omg I remember when we was talking about you getting married and you had like 2 weeks for your wedding and how you was worried about swine flu, how fast has that gone, well I really had better get my bum into gear now!! I have 2 scans before my wedding which will make it come faster!!

BW ... yumm that sounds lovely :) we're going out for a meal tonight its my sisters 22nd :yipee: I love going out for meals, a chance to eat junk and get away with it.

Been quite in here today wheres Callie?? xxx

2 girlies i really dont know why i just think it is got a really strong boy vibe i could be totally wrong tho! but i reckon :blue::blue::blue::blue: for you you you hehe x

i was wondering where she was too, its very quiet without her!!

i couldnt see a nub on my scan pics, :shrug:

I wasnt sure if it was for definate but I watched my scan back and little lines that could be it on the picture were it in the moving footage if that makes sense, I definately think girl!! xxx

woo hoo :happydance: i'd love another girl, 3 little princesses, i love having girls & all the pink frilly outfits etc. I have such beautiful girls clothes already so it would be loads cheaper!!!

I felt the first movement early early this morning -- like 2:30am. Baby definitely kicked when I turned onto my tummy. :) I was wondering if I'd remember what it felt like -- I sure did.

I have been doing a lot of walking -- are you ladies exercising too? It is so nice to feel like I have some energy again. I am going to look into Pilates for Pregnancy. Pilates transformed my body about 2 years ago. So little effort (plus could do it with TV on, and a little glass of wine handy!) -- such great results. Having gained 40 lbs with my last pregnancy, I plan to not do that again. It was too hard to lose weight after baby...

My daughter and I fly to Texas tomorrow, for a football game (she is a cheerleader this year! So fun to see her growing up).

Rachyh... are you feeling better? I'm getting a few more of those strange pains. I do think mine is muscular. How are you?

i was out shopping tonight ladies and bought my first item of baby clothing (other than vests and sleepsuits) i was going to hold off on buying anything until i know the sex but i absolutely loved this and just had to what do you think??

https://minimode.co.uk/baby-unisex-cream-cable-knit-romper

any news on callie yet??

angela congrats on feeling baby move

Cuteeee :) I nearly got a purple one similar in asda today but OH didnt like it :gun: might go back and get it though.

If callie isnt on tomorrow morning I'll text her :)

Please help, I just beem toilet and there was bright red blood, why :cry: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->