February 2010 Love Bugs :)

could it be to do with your anterior placenta hunni? have you tried phoning the out of hours number??

I dont have an out of hours number as far as i know, I cant see one :( think I'm gunna go a&e :( xxx

yeah get to A & E hunni ive sent you a msg with my number! i'll be thinking of you and your princess, hope everything is okay xxx

Evening ladies..

Aww Hayley..i would def go to a and e..if you have a low lying placenta can cause you to bleed aswell..am thinking about you both please let us know how you get on when you get back or if someone can update us.

xx

Just waiting for OH, takes him 5 mins to get there and a lifetime to get home bless him. Battery's dead so put it on charge, hopefully it will hold out. Have no pains so I really hope everythings ok :( darednt even use my doppler, dont want to give myself false hope! Will try and text to update thank you ladies :hugs: xxx

Am sure everything will be fine hunni..your placenta can move even in a day..i had it with Alex..and had bleeding..just keep calm easier said then done i know.Thinking of you xxx

Hayley, thinking of you. Glad you are getting checked. Surely all is well -- this is just nerve-wracking, all the waiting and worrying about the babies.

Hope everythings ok Hayley, i bled lots of times as ive said before, best to get checked out :hugs:

No actually, i hope she is ok she was saying she felt ill wasn't she. Has she not been on facebook? I haven't but i will go see.

And callie :) she not been on her for a couple of days!! come back all you feb love bugs x

Callie was on facebook yesterday..she was away somewhere for the day..am quite worried about Hayley xx

She may have been in a and e for a while last night and still sleeping..she usually sleeps till late morning i think.xx

yeah you are prob right, hopefully everything is ok & she will update us soon.

im pretty worried about haley aswell i gave her my number so she could give me a txt she said she would if her battery held out but not heard anything yet! i really really hope she is okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->