February 2010 Love Bugs :)

yeah she could of been i suppose hopefully we will find out soon x

i was thinking the same, maybe they kept her in. Poor Hayley, she must be so worried, i remember how i felt each time i bled with Reese, its horrible.

Positive thoughts :)

Anyone like me and can't be bothered doing anything? Really need to clean my house and hand washing out but so lazy today.

19 weeks today!! Can't believe it!

Congrats 2 girlies on 19 weeks too!! xx

positive thoughts positive thougfht positive thoughts! i reckon its something to do with her funny placenta and shes at home right now sleeping contentidly bcoz everything is alright!

yip i really cant b bothered doing anything at all lol

booked my gender scan :happydance::happydance: 4th october at 1.10 i'll be 16+6 will they be able to see okay? do i need a full bladder?

congratulations both of you xxx

oooh random cant wait for that, not sure about the full bladder!! :shrug:

i am being lazy today, Roxie is having a nap & im eating hob nobs lol

thats who i had my early scan with & who ive booked my 4d scan with, they were so nice to me.

Had mine at 16+2 and you could see fine it was a boy but she said it can be hard to see if it's a girl at that point cuz they can hide their bits and end up being a boy..they are really friendly..I had a full full full bladder lol but she didn't say i needed one or not..i just thought would be safer than sorry..

Can't wait to find out what you're having!! xx

Morning, i havent made it on her since yesterday and cant believe it. I really hope Hayely is ok, poor thing.

When I went to a&e it took them so long to get a doctor to see me that I stayed in and didnt see the proper doctor until the next morning so hopefully its just something like that. I have my fingers crossed tightly for her!

Great you've booked your scan random! No chance of joining team yellow then? (you lot are always trying to convince everyone to find out so thought I would do the opposite haha)

oooh im so excited OH let me use the card last night to book it! we are ment to be going halfers on it but i reckon i can convince him to pay it hehe

did you see what i bought for bubs last night?? if you did do you's like it x

oh god i hope they are able to tell me!

claire- no way there's no chance im going to join team yellow :happydance:

Just went back and looked at it there..such a bad memory..yea it's gorgeous..looks lovely and warm too..

Anyone going to the baby event at asda next week?

Am going next sunday after hubby gets paid..can't wait!!

Has anyone been to it before? Do they have the likes of bottles etc on sale? xx

im going im going im going im really really looking forward to it! i think they do have bottles and that sort of stuff on sale x

Oo can't wait..may just order them online..nearest asda is a ferry and 40 minute drive away lol..they deliver for i think only £4 which is brilliant..gonna stock up on nappies and wipes etc..xx

that is good! i know that you can get a box of 9 wipes for £6 huggies or pampers then theres loads of other stuff i need to get 3 johnsons boxes lol! xx

3??? why 3? lol Am gonna stock up on the huggies wipes as i still use them for Alex..nappies too..i tend to use huggies for alex as with my boy cousins pampers seemed to leak and fall out the sides of them..xx

i need one, and then ive to get one for my mum and one for my aunt lol! im going to use huggies aswell i think!

sorry if this is tmi but my nipples are agony had to tell someone i could scream they are that sore when does this stop???

I have a few weeks to try and convince you random!!

I had a look at the clothes you bought, lovely! I actually touched some in the shop the other day but put them back quickly. :haha: I am hoping after the nearly new sale this weekend I have a few bits to show you girlies!

I am definately going to the Asda event, its on the day after my scan and its my 20 week day so I am going to celebrate by buying myself a few things! I've never been before my my friend at work, said they have all sorts on offer including bottles and things and highly recommended it! There is one near my house but I am going to go to the massive one in Bristol just to make the most out of it hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->