February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i need one, and then ive to get one for my mum and one for my aunt lol! im going to use huggies aswell i think!

sorry if this is tmi but my nipples are agony had to tell someone i could scream they are that sore when does this stop???

Mine stopped about 15-16 weeks, ie when they are REALLY sore, but still are very temder and have odd days which hurt, but nowhere near as bad as the first few weeks, ouch for you!

its as tho i stay in the north pole and have been away skinny dipping they are that sore lol! they aren't tender to touch or anything just bloody agony lol!

there is no way you will convince me to join team yellow lol

i was going to hold out on buying clothes cothes but couldn't resist it lolxx

Yep, know the feeling. My OH constantly calls me nips cos he thinks its really funny! I am going to start bomparding everyone with Team yellow emails hehe. I really need at least one more person with me!

Random i still say boy for you :)

I am going to leave having a gender scan and find out at my 20+5 scan. I am saving the private scan for a 4D one around 28 weeks.

My bbs aren't so much as sore just really heavy and tender..hopefully will stop soon for you..

That makes sense for the johnson boxes lol

xx

im still not sure about finding out the sex, now my hubby wants to, typical hey?!!
my baby is moving more everyday :happydance:

Ooo find out find out!!! hehe..just so bloody nosey lol

It's great at this stage isn't it..xx

Ah so pleased your both feeling your baby a lot as well! I feel mine loads now and everyone always says well thats a bit early isnt it are you sure? Yes I am bloody sure what the bashing is thanks hehe.

2 girles, thats typical, I say team yellow all the way! Its going to be hard, but fantastic at the end to finally know after all the waiting!

hmmmm the only reason i want to know is so i can get everything ready, but ive got plenty of unisex clothes anyway. I dont know, maybe just see how i feel when im in there!!

Just read Hayley's thread in 2nd tri and one of the girls said hayley texted her last night saying they didn't examine her but her bleeding had slowed down and she had a scan at lunch time booked for today..but still no sign of her..tootsie said she was gonna try and contact her again cuz she hasn't heard from her today xx

fingers crossed everythings okay!

is there still no sign of callie today think she might of abandoned us lol!

2girlies find out find out find out!

i totally dont know what im having dont have an incling either way lol

fingers crossed for Hayley x.

2 girlies, dont find out dont find out! lol.

Tootsy has just updated..hayley is fine..no reason for bleed..she's just bought alex a toy and is away to see him xx

woohoo thank god hayley and her princess are alright :kiss:

congrats and welcome you'll enjoy it here

see outnumbered you have to find out hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back