February 2010 Love Bugs :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dont find out! haha

Brill news about Hayley that was all our positive thoughts!

We'll have convinced you to find out too pc!! hehe..we'll bring you over before you've had bump hehe cc

i feel sick again today, its so horrid!!!!
I'm going to feel pretty stupid if it turns out to be a boy, ive called my bump she for ages :rofl:
i cant believe how much difference a few days makes with the kicking, my baby has moved loads today!

great news about hayley & her princess, Alex is doing a great job of looking after his little sister x

you have to find out Claire

1. if its a girl then think how confused she will be at being called jimmy this whole pregnancy :dohh:

2. you get to get little boys outfits, or little pink girlie outfits

3. you can chose your pram in a colour that suits the sex

4. you wont have all the pregnancy guessing

now give me some pro's to not finding out bet you cant :winkwink:

Brilliant random!!

And on the day having your baby will be the most rewarding thing not knowing the sex

You can also have a name ready..if it's a girl you can't call it jimmy lol xx

ok these are the positives of being on team yellow.....

THERE ISNT ANY!!!!!!!! :haha:

see even you cant justify your need to not know lol apart from your stubborn and want to annoy us!

5. if its a little boy name sorted if its a girl you still have months to change OH's mind from Lily (as you dont like Lily Allen)

6. OH can get used to the idea of daddys princess or mummy's prince

7. and this ones a goody hehe you can get babys outfit for the wedding sorted as you wont have long to do it after babys born :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

im finding out, im going to be officially on team pink next friday !!!!!!

HAhahah...right well girlies have to get ready for work now :-( and the sun is splitting the skies..pooey

Will be on tonight so 2girlies you have 6 hours to change pc's mind hehe.. xx

Hey girls just had a text from Callie. She said she has been so ill with her cold this week but she is feeling a bit better now though :D. She said hi to you all and that she'll update on Sunday afternoon about her gender scan :headspin: how fast has that come round I'm sooo excited :)

Hope your all ok xxx

oh yeah i almost forgot about her scan.......i think i guessed boy didnt i? cant remember!!

OMG I am being attacked!

Ok these are my reasons:

1. I am a compete panicker, like think the biggest ever about things being done in the right way, for the cheapest cost, not wasting my money, buying the wrong thing. If I find out it will set me into panic overload! its a case of well I cant be organised so dont need to worry about it as much?

2. My mum is dead against finding out. Its not really a proper reason but it leaves me with less hassle from her.

3. Everyone keeps telling me what an anticlimax it is when you find out and i watched a few programmes (well mainly underage and pregnant which cracks me up!) and when they all found out I just felt the anti climax in them?

4. OH really likes the idea its his responsibility to tell everyone birth, sex, weight, name and thats his job. With him being away I think giving him that responsibility has been nice and he really likes the idea.

5. OH isnt here to find out with me :sad:

I am sure there is more but I cant thik of them for now!

nope 2girlies your team blue and callie is team pink hehe

hayley so glad your okay you had us worried

hayley you have to help us convince claire we have until monday lol

claire you know you want to find out deep deep down you do i know you do and you know im right hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->