February 2010 Love Bugs :)

1. you are a panicker so therefore you can be better organised if you know what your having that way your not rushing out for everything afterwards

2.dont tell your mum then lol

3. you wont be thinking of any form of anti-climax as you will have your beautiful jimmy or girlie in your arms

4. dont tell anyone keep it secret or tell them what your having but no names or anything then OH still gets to announce it

5.it means you can surprise him with a little blue outfir or a pink one the next time he's home and see the excitement on his face

:thumbup:

If I knew how to do one of those rolling around laughing smiley things I would be doing about ten now!

Well I have got another scan booked for 26 weeks, maybe I will find out at that one with OH. Think that would be better as at the moment I am soooo worried about my scan I can think of anything else, and as its at a private clinic they will hopefully be much nicer than where I have been going? I had a private one at the hospital I go to before and it was just that, a hospital, horrid!!

Claire me thinks you should stay on team yellow... i think when its your first its such a nice surprize when you do give birth...

i wish i could have been more like you this time round and not have found out... but for some reason soon as i got preg i just wanted to no haha x

26weeks just gives me 6 more weeks to convince you hehe and i know im slowly but surely getting there! i think we can get you off of team yellow and onto bue or pink hehe xx

not ganging up just gently persuading lol

i cant wait until my gender scan woohoo not long now xx

OK, gentle pursuading, if thats what you want to call it! Anyone doing anything nice this weekend?

I am off at 5.30pm wahoo, OH is coming home tonight yey!

What is there to pursuade? of course your finding out the sex :dohh:

aww random whens your gender scan? xxx

i think you should stay on team yellow & wait till your 26 week scan so you are there together when you find out.

I just walked all the way to the chinese & it was shut, im hungry & i want a chinese NOW!!!

15 mins left thank god!

I want chinese for tea now! I have no food in so no doubt OH winges at me but might get me a takeaway, yey! My months shopping lasts a weekend when he is home, costs us a fortune!

TMI-Just realised, got to shave me legs and things, its getting harder, glad I only have to do it once in a while hahaha

my gender scan is on the 4th of october at 1.10pm xx

Not long for you then random--- so you not going with what the psychic told you BOY! i rang her a couple of weeks ago, and she said when im in the area that i should ring her and she will see me :) x

i dont know i just dont want to set my heart on a boy and its a girl i just really really dont know lol! i'd be happy with either as long as its healthy and happy! xx

Evening ladies...

Well i see we're getting there random :p Although we do realise that 26 weeks will be here before you know it!

I'm halfway there today!!! 19 more weeks to go!!!! yayyy

Happy 18 weeks Hayley!! I remember when you just found out..feels like yesterday!!

I was thinking should we pick someone near our date and exchange numbers for when we go in to labour? i won't be obviously..hopefully not anyway lol and we can update everyone here? xx

yeah we should definately exchange numbers, it would be handy just incase anything happens.

I have had a chocolate cake for breakfast, it was lovely, i felt sick so i needed a sugar boost lol.

Reese has said she doesnt want a baby sister, she only wants a brother, i was kind of expecting this as she has such a close bond with Roxie, i think she will be ok once shes got used to the idea. She kisses my bump & says she loves the baby which is really lovely.

Good idea mummy!! after i give birth.. i probley wouldnt be able to get on straight away ( like most of us wont) so would be nice if someone from here could let you all know.. PM me if you want to exchange numbers :)

Whats everyone doing today? the sun is out here. so we are going to the seaside.. hopefully the sea air will do me good

i have had some really bad tummy pains.. on and off for days if it carries on i will go to a&e im really starting to worry now

x

Morning ladies..

I'll pm you bw..your pains could maybe be your ligaments and muscles stretching? Hopefully they ease up soon.

I know i will be in hospital for 5 days after the csection so this way i can text bw and she can update you all if that's ok with you bw?

It's been lovely here since Tuesday and am off the weekend yee ha!! So we're going down to the beach with a picnic..been ages since we've done that.

Oo chocolate cake is the best breakfast ever hehe..

Am sure she will change her mind if the lo is a girl :)

Alex wants to send mine back cuz he wants a little sister lol

Can't believe it's Saturday already!! Can't wait till Tuesday for Asda event!! xx

Yay thats fine Suzie :)

im hoping it is just stretching? i used the doppler this morning and was surprized to find he has moved he is just under my belly button now.. where as befor he was always lower down. still only feeling kicks every now and then

im looking forward to the asda event aswell... not that iv got a lot of money to spend has been real tight this month :( but im sure we will still get a few bargins

Waiting for OH to get home so we can go to margate xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"