February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning all, been at football all morning with Kayden.

BW- i hope the pains are getting better but i would go and get checked any how as the worry is no good either xx

My bump at 19+2

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/mybump-1.jpg

Ooo very nice bump!!!rather jealous as mine is still fat lol p'med you there..forgot to this morning before i went out lol silly brain

Online the baby event is on so you can see what's for sale

Am sure that's what it is bw..the next few weeks bubs is gonna grow huge and so are we lol xx

bw your bump looks great, mine is still looking fat :)
i need to take another bump pic soon.
i got up too quick earlier & my tummy really hurt, you know the pain you can get when you sneeze, it was like that, it lasted for ages though. :(

Wow that is a fab bump!! You still look really skinny though everywhere else!

I posted a bump pic in my journal but it is a bit nasty with my nasty bra on it lol.

Well yours is a very high bump so i suppose the OWT carry high for a girl is not true!

afternoon all!

bw- very impressive bump, hope your feeling better

2girlies are you better now?

i am in work and even tho i had the best sleep last night in a long while my eyes are stinging im that tired lol xx

heyy :) great bump BW :D I took a new one this morning, I feel the biggest I have so far (still not big) but I love it :)

2 girlies, I get this a lot, if I have been sitting for a while it really stretches when I stand up and really hurts. it even happenes when I turn over in bed, it wakes me up lol.

We have been out all day, everywhere we go I look for the pushchair I have ordered, havent seen it yet!!

Hope everyones ok :hugs: xxx

i got a phone call saying that i could go & try out the icandy peach at the shop i was going to order it from as they have it in stock, i wish i could of afforded it :( i had to tell them that i got a cheaper one, i know it was the best thing to do especially now with paul having no work but it still got me down!!

I'm getting a bad cold too which isnt helping today, its been brewing for days, poor Roxie has it too :(

hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far, not long till NP's scan :) its gonna be a boy i reckon!!

Morning Ladies

i have the worst tooth ache, think my wisdom tooth is coming thru :( its killing me and giving me ear ache

we went to the seaside yday.. i didnt bring a coat and it was friggin freezing ( i seem to feel the cold more then anyone, B just jumped in the sea

Ah i hope callie updates us about her gender scan

hope everyone has a good day

x

Morning everyone, I hope you've all been having good weekends.

Love the bump pic, how skinny are you! I'll PM my number to someone if you like? Random has got it as well. Cant believe we're talking about births, ahhh!

Good luck with your scan today, I have my 20 week one tomorrow, I am so scared!

Heyy :) hope everyones ok!! I couldnt believe it when Callie text me I was like check again :rofl: I'm sooo happy for her cant wait to see piccies :)

I've had another big bleed today... typical its a sunday so cant ring midwife, cant go a&e again they will think I'm stupid. I listened to her heartbeat and it sounds fine, dont understand why it keeps happening though :cry:

Hope everyones having a good day :hugs: xxx

sorry you keep having bleeding hun :hugs: but if you heard the HB then she should be fine :) call your mw tomo and see if you can get a scan again? x

hayley, have you tried calling your midwife? I know ours work 7 days a week til 6pm, or failing that do you have an out of hours doc service you could call just for piece of mind -x-

Did they tell you to go back if you bleed again? No one is going to think you are stupid if you go to a&e again. I hope it settles down for you soon. :hugs:

I was right with my prediction again, i havent been wrong yet, i reckon i'm gifted with telling the sex :rofl:

LOL you should go on ebay 2girlies and charge to do gender predictions

where you right with guessing the sex of both your girls x

hope the bleeding stops hayley xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g