February 2010 Love Bugs :)

:rofl: unfortunately it doesnt work on me!!! I have quite a few friends who had scans last week & i got them all right!! I wish it worked for lottery numbers too lol

i think i said boy for you but i'm not sure now, i'm going to get it wrong soon i bet.

Morning girls!! :hi:

Have missed not talking on here so much lol :kiss:

Hope everyone is well.
Im feeling much better now :D

I am out of the office today on some team building event, so I will read through everything I have missed and reply to all later.

Well as mostly everyone already knows- I was right! lol
I AM having a BOY :cloud9: Deffo going to call him Max :D
God I really cant beleive- I am going to have a son!!!

Heres a piccy of his bits- deffo his dads son :rofl:
and a piccy of his head/side face.

Catch up tomorrow

xxxxxxxxx

yay callie- so happy for you.... max seems to be a popular name at the moment xx

Congrats Nervous!

My 20 week scan today, AHHHHHH just in case you didnt know already I am nervous!

Thanks Girls :D

Have always loved that name- my 2 names have always been Ruby and Max lol.
So I told OH that next time we have to try for a Ruby, after that, We can actually choose names as I have had these names in my head for the last 3 years :blush: :rofl: lol.

Got this thing at 10.30, cant wait- not lol.
Least I can leave at 3 though for midwifes lol xxx

Everything will be fine claire! think you will be amazed at how big your baby looks now, cant wait to see the pics

i have my 21 week scan next friday

x

Oooh everyone is so far now! :D

Aimee- are you having a private gender scan?! xx

yay congrats on your scan nervous, another little boy.. we need more pink lol... i cant wait till my 20 week scan.. its in 15 days.. which seems like a lifetime away... xxx

Morning ladies..

NP congrats and welcome to team blue!! Pics are brilliant.

Yayy for your scan today pc..can't wait to see pics.

Anyone that can feel bubs really well are they jumping on your bladder? Last night while i was lying in bed all i could feel was bubs using my bladder as a trampoline and it sorta hurt..or was uncomfortable..

Jealous of all you ladies having scans in the next few weeks :-(
don't have one for another 16 weeks..pooey

What's everyone getting up to today? Have so much washing to do it's so not funny..dread what to think it will be when the wee man is born..xx

Thanks everyone! I will post them on here tonight if I can get on! Random is already texting me telling me to find out the sex hehe! I am definately not though, more so because OH cant come and he said to me I bet you find out without me there and I will be the last to know. I felt really bad and said I was no way going to find out without him there,

I cant wait to see how big LO is now, I think I will be surprised!

Muumysuzie, yes jumps on my bladder its very uncomfortable!

NP- woohoo a wee boy i love the name max aswell looks like the lovebugs are going to be boy dominated lol!

Claire- not long now cant wait to hear how it goes

my OH took me for a walk down by the water yesterday (where we had our first kiss) it was a big open day and people were out on the water he got down on one knee and being cheered on by a family in a boat asked me to marry him!! :headspin::headspin::headspin:

Congratulations! Glad you told everyone, I was dying to write something on here! Wahoo, randoms engaged yeyeyey

Aww congrats random!!! That's so romantic!! Bet you're over the moon!!

Am so sore today..spd is really playing up..xx

Oh wow random, congratulations :D

Callie, having a son is the best thing in the world. Little boys are ace and they give their mums so much love :D

We have decided to wait with the scan. It is only 3 weeks until our NHS one so if we just wait then we can have a 4D scan around 28 weeks. I don't want to keep having too many scans.

Used the doppler this morning and we are sure there are two in there and the scans missed one!! There is my pulse, the placenta, a really fast train and a really fast galloping horse all in different areas? Strange!
I have had stomach ache the past few days and during the night :(

yeah im so happy especially after he told me he never wanted to get married lol he says that was just so it was unexpected when he asked! tho he would like to get married abroad next summer tho i think its going to be more like the year after lol!

i knew you'd be dying to say something claire lol!

ms you okay just have a nice lazy day xxx

Ooo promise of lovely weather abroad :)

Yea am fine it's just more a pain in the bum really..makes it harder when i have a 2 and a half year old that i need to pick up etc..just don't want to end up with crutches

HAppy 14 weeks too random!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->