February 2010 Love Bugs :)

yea the mc'ds only have a set menu after that time which is crap! i thought you would get more in the linwood one to be honest don't know what it is mibe coz everyone goes to the glasgow ones!

oh i might be coming to Dunoon this weekend but its not a definate yet!

I handed in my mat leave notice yesterday! 7 and a bit weeks left! Yey! More time to spend concentrating on the wedding :winkwink:

I am like one annoying women to be around, all that runs through my head is babies and weddings lol xx

Oh yes! I cannot get out of here fast enough. I am going to make all my own invites and decorations etc so will give me some time to do it!

lol, was like that when i was pregnant with alex but i don't really want to leave my job this time lol..i love it but last night i live about 4 minute walk from my work and took me 20 mins to get home cuz of my spd..i'm actually quite scared at how bad it's gotten so quickly i really don't want to be on crutches..so am taking mine from 1st of december..will give you loads of time to get things organised and sorted xx

ive never been and he's been a few times he was over on the booze cruise when the cowal games were on so ive said i want to go lol!

im taking mine from 29weeks i bloody hate the place these days and if im on mat leave they cant start asking me to work functions! stupid bloody cow i work with i told her yesaterday at my course that im not working the function next month as i'l be shattered and she said she's going to tell the boss its her sons birthday and they are celebrating it its her sons birthday the bloody next day so she can do it then thats a fecking sat night!

oooh claire oh's sis makes wedding invites all the time ive helped her out loads its great fun x

Oh right gotcha..being drunk over here is alot different then being sober lol..nothing to do..no shops only one we have is mackays lol

i work in the bookies and it's the cushtiest job ever we're like a wee family and it's not manual so i can def see why you want to leave early i'd be the same xx

does anyone else get bad cramps like a period pain? ive been having them on & off for a couple of hours now, they are making my legs ache :shrug: Prob just wind knowing me :blush:

ive not had it before! Baby is kicking me though so shes fine, it just feels uncomfortable & still hurts when im resting , although its not constant.

Anyone else turned into a complete psycho since becoming pregnant? I just seem to have no control over my feelings, I hate it lol.

Sorry your getting pains 2girlies! I havent had them really bad, but I have had them a bit. I have spoke to other people who said they get them all the time. Hope you feel better soon xx

hmm..i would say stretching pains..but not had it before..i do know gas hurts like hell and even when you sit down so maybe that too? xx

Please can you add me. Im due 28 Feb 2010. Im having a girlie :happydance::happydance:.

ooooh im tired tired tired yet when i go home and try to sleep i bloody cant :growlmad:

congrats and welcome mumof5 (is this number 5 or do you already have 5?) sorry for being nosey im a nosey bugger sometimes

hello hayley how are you?

Hi girls,

im feeling sad today so other and I are going out for dinner then we are going cinema to see funny people :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->