February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hey mumof5!

I am sad today as well and in a foul mood, just stressing about everything lol.

Think I am going to go to bed VERY early tonight! (although prob wont happen!)

Thanks 2girlies :kiss:

I am feeling much better today :D

We heard Max twice on the doppler last night :cloud9:

And we went out for dinner at Chiquitos and it was just a lovely evening :)
We were going to go and see Funny People at the cinema too- but the film started at 9 and finished at 12! I would have been asleep lol.

I dont think Maxy likes mexican though... I had a little bit of bile and gagging come up this monring :( xxx

Morning! I feel much better today as well, didnt get the early night I was hoping for, but still feel better!

I cant eat anything remotely spicy without Jimmy piping up haha. Sounds like a lovely night though np xx

Morning all...

glad your feeling better Callie and Claire, i wish i did.. still feeling rather miserable and not to sure why :( x

Ah thats a shame BW. I hate this side of pregnancy where you just feel like you have no control over your moods, makes me a complete psycho and a completely moody cow!

BW so do i, & im not sure why either :shrug:

got an upset tummy today which might be why i had tummy pains all day yesterday!!

I am waiting for the hospital to ring me back about squeezing me in for another scan as i really want to know 100% that im having a girl instead of them just guessing!! apparently they will rescan me for a small fee :) but if the waiting list is too long i'll stick with baby bond!!

morning ladies

im not feeling to great either feel pretty ill today think it might have something to do with this cold

2girlies hope you feel better soon and they squezze you in for a scan soon

claire and callie- glad you both are feeling better

i dreamt that i got my scan from babybond and they wrote on a piece of paper think pink

Oh hope you feel better soon 2 girlies!

Random, did you catch my cold through txts lol. Plus, your always dreaming babies! All I dream about is bloody weddings since saturday haha.

ive had the wedding dream a few times aswell dont worry

ive had this cold for almost 2 weeks i think tho it was worse last week than this one

The only dreams I have about baby are crazy dreams, like they've got a tail, or stuff like that! Probably not a good sign of my mental health is it?!

ive had some of the weirdest dreams that you just wouldn't believe x

Thanks girls.

Oh i know what you mean though, my emotions are up and down constently, and well with this harrassment i am getting (dont want to go too much in to it, but i have been getting vile, vile emails about my OH, and hoping that baby dies like our last one) and its getting me even more sad, which is why i was down yesterday.
But iv blocked everything and this person keeps trying to find out where we live too- deranged weirdo, but police & solicitors are involved now, so fingers crossed it may stop the psyco contacting me xx

OMG CALLIE- that is terrible, do you know who it is??

Oh thats got me so angry how someone can say that about your baby... hope who ever it is rots in hell... x

aww god callie thaats terrible i cant believe someone would say something like that what kind of a sicko are they!

Thanks girls, I want to tell you all, but not on here as everyone has access to it! I will email you on FB so you will know why and I can explain the whole story- its long, but at least then I can sort of right refrences on here about why I am feeling so down sometimes xx

Afternoon ladies..

Np so sorry to hear that..that's so horrible can't believe anyone would say such a thing..just remember karma is a bitch and they'll get what's coming to them..just be strong :)

Have washed all Alex's things and gonna lay them out and see what i have..it's so weird to think these tiny things used to fit him!!

have my 22 week midwife appt next thursday can't wait to hear bubs again..anyone else's coming up? do we get bloods at this one? can't remember..when's our next after this one? do they get more frequent? sorry baby brain lol

sorry your feeling poo today 2girlies..i've got a sore tummy too..don't like it..xx

NP- i replied to your email cant believe your going through this hunni :hugs:

see the bloods i had taken at my booking appointment/scan when and how do i recieve the results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->