February 2010 Love Bugs :)

You get them at your next appt..16 weeks your next one random? if there was anything wrong they would have called you to let you know xx

I've just caught up on the posts NP, that is absolutely awful! I wouldnt be able to cope with people saying things like that to me its horrid. Absolutely no need for it whatsoever!

I hope your ok? xx

I havent got a midwife appointment until 24 weeks now, I think the next bloods are taken around 28 weeks? I got my first results back at my 16 week appointment, but I had to ask for them!

aww okay thats alright then i was panicking abit what with the postal strikes that mibe they had sent them out and i hadn't recieved them! got the midwife on tuesday so i'l ask her then! x

She'll stick them in your baby folder thing when you take it in on Tuesday. Do you know when all your appts are like how many weeks you'll be? Last time with alex i got a list of all my appts but i just get them as i go with this one xx

I get mine as I go along! Ive seen 5 midwifes now and not the actual one who is meant to be my midwife.

Yea you never have the same one..well i don't and didn't have with Alex..same with my consultant..i seen him once and was only to give me a sweep last time..wasn't there when i had my csection..xx

Thanks girls :hugs:

I dont have my next midwife appoint until 25 weeks! Not until 8th Nov, I think? Or was it the 9th...? lol xxx

Oh I bought a few things at Tescos on lunch :)

3 plain white long baby grows- I saw a little boy in one and he just looked so clean in white lol.
2 tops- one blue and white strip that says I lvoe mummy on, age 3-6 months and one green and white saying i love daddy on 6-9 months :)
and a 'Roo' cream blanket with piccy of Roo on to go with his little roo toy we bought him :D xxx

Ahh, I want to start buying clothes, but I cant do it, I am too scared! Hopefully people will start buying me them closer to the date to help me out haha.

Sounds lovely though NP xx

hmm i havent had any bloods done yet ,should i have? my mw said get them done when i went for my 15week scan but the hos said it wasnt needed yet.. i have my 21 weeks scan friday so hopefully have them done then
x

You should have had them done at your booking appt?? Lets them know what blood type you are and if you are rhesus +/- never heard of them being done that late..xx

No she didnt even mention it at my booking in appt... when i went for my NT scan he said there was no need for my bloods to be taken then because i was at low risk... i dont see my mw till next week. so will mention it at the hos!

oh callie just read your message on facebook! you and me have a simular sort of story. OH's ex is nut job... and blames me for everything... when he is the one that left nearly 2 years ago.. we got an injuction out on her in the end after her ringing up to 50 times aday, saying she is still sleeping with him, and that its only a matter of time befor he goes back.... OH then filled for divorce and guess what she does?? threatens to top herself...

his kids are 13 and 15.. so they are not exactly kids anymore, but she is even getting them to say nasty things to me now,

seriously what is it with ex's? i hate my ex, but would never be like that to anyone... but i guess jealously over takes some people

xx

God, me and OH have ex drama as well. Women can be complete psychos sometimes! (and thats not the same as me being psycho when pregnant lol just full on psycho!)

Paris's dad is a complete knob has never been there for her.. he broke my heart and god i had so much hate for him.. but all i did was deal with the pain myself.. it does take time when you love someone to get over them when i heard he got with someone else it killed me, but instead of getting angry i dealt with the fact me and him wernt meant to be, and id rather him not be in paris's life if all he was gunna do is let her down

he only lives 10 mins away, so there is the odd time we do bump into him, paris dont even no who he is which is a sad thing, iv never had both parents there, so i wanted it to be different for her, ( but life never goes how you want )

so yeh id rather not see him. then have to put up with all the shite me and my OH have to with his ex!!

That is really sad that she doesnt even know. Doesnt he feel uncomfortable when he sees a child which is his that doesnt even acknowledge him? x

Thats the thing i really dont no anymore... he obviously wernt like that when i got with him.. he had a 7 year old daughter so always looked the family man to me, his girlfriend has a lot to do with it but still a proper father wouldnt listen to there so called girlfriend not when it comes to there child, his gf has 2 kids and they now have 2 kids together.. so all in all he has 4 kids that are his own, yet paris is the only one he dont bother with, im not sure how he can just walk past and not say a word. it bothers me more then it does paris, but i know one day she will ask all about him, and i will have to explain i will never stop her from seeing him if when she is older that is what she wants then so be it, i just hope she dont ever forget who is the one who brought her up x

Thanks Marie- its so hard, and she says the most horrid things :(
Iv just got copies of all her emails to give to the solicitors on Friday :)

I know, I would handle the suituation so, so diffrently, even if I loved OH still, I would never of acted the way she did.
I would be like, fine, but dont ever, ever try to contact us again.
Id rather wait until Max had grown up so I could explain it in a better and fair way.

But you should hear her mouth- :sick: xx

I am sure when she does ask questions she will realise that he isnt interested and know that her 'real' dad is the one who is there for her. Loads of kids are brought up like that and it doesnt effect them at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->