February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Yea deffo- my dad is my step dad- he has been with me since I was 6, I dont know any diffrent and I love him and dont look at him, or my siblings diffrentyl.
My father died when I was 3 months old, but my parents broke up before I was born- from what I now aobut him, he wasnt the nicest person to know... so even if he was alive, my mum doesnt think he would have really bothered with me.
But to me my Dad, is the one one who raised me, hes the one who has punished me :( lol and given me everything i wanted, I would never dream of saying ur not "your not my dad"
However, my mum did tell nme once that my dad said he is frightend that one day when I was about 15-16, I would turn around and say that... Yet he will never hear those words from my mouth, and tbh, I know it sounds awful, but I dont think of my father that often, but I would of loved to known him, because his dad left my nan when he was 3, but she wouldnt allow him to see him, (which she says she now knows was wrong and she did make the wrong choice) and he actually met his father when he was in his 20's but his dad turned around and said he wanted nothing to do with him, and his new wife said he didnt want him upsetting there family, so they will never met again.

I dont think I could ever turn away OH's child, I lvoe children, so that would never be a factor xxx

my biological dad is a complete tosser he has 13 approx mkids he knows about (tho my mum was the only woman married to him) he has 2 to my mum and 2 to another woman but the rest are here there and everywhere i dont really know any of them to be honest! however my mum kicked him out when i was 4/5 and she then met a lovely man who i class as my dad he brought me up while i was a child and even tho they split i always still felt as tho he was my dad i was actually planning on getting a tattoo in memory of him but if i have a little boy he will take his name as a middle name! its not DNA that makes a dad but someone who tries/acts ike one!

sorry i rambled but you know what i mean

oh yeah my midwife appointments i have to book myself i should have one at 16,19(scan), 22,28,31,34,37,39,41 weeks she gave me a wee guide in tha back of my mat notes lol x

My mum hasnt been in my life, last time i remember i remember seeing her is when i 4.. and i have found that to be extremely hard, the worst of it is.. she couldnt handle having twins. she only wanted a boy :( and for being born it was like i was punished... so since the age of 6 after being put in care, me and my twin bro finally went to live with our dad, he has been like a mum and dad to me, and i cant thank him enough for giving us another chance in life,

having one parent is better then having none at all x

Marie- I am so sorry to read that, look at the wonderful person you have turned out to be and you are raising another gorgeous little lady :D

I deffo believe that, I really think if I was a single mum I woudlnt complain about it, I would jsut be happy, get on with my life and raising my baby the best I could, (unlike the pysco) I wouldnt complain and start crying when I say I have raised this child by myself, because millions of women are doing that right now, and some even by choice xx

not felt pip today. last few days ive felt her between half 3-4pm

i am i am another excuse for a lovebug meet hehe

samzi dont worry pip's just having a lazy day you'll probably get woken up in your sleep with movements 2nite xx

Lol yay random- are we all still meeting?

When are we going to do this?
I will be 30 weeks on 9th December and going to be Mahoosive lol

Samzi dont worry, she is probably having a lazy day :) xxxx

hope so i was looking forward to it! we never settled on a date tho end of nov or beginning of dec? and was everyone okay with Newcastle? x

Hey all :D

Haven't been on as i have been keeping the new kitten entertained!! Bless he is so gorgeous :D

NP- Sorry to hear you are getting shit, there are some bloody weird people about that is for sure but you are going about it the best way possible by involving the professionals.

Kaydens dad is a wanker too but that is a whole Major story that i am sick of now lol.

Hope you are all OK and feeling better, sounds like there is a bit of crappy feelings going on with everyone at the mo :(

xx

Hey Ams, was wondering where you were today!

Lol.

I just hate that someone dislikes me so much, when, really, I havent done anything wrong :(
I can see her point & understand it maybe hard for her, but at the same time I can see how much more of it is fuelled by jelousey.

I know, we need some cheering up, lets talk about our meet up :D because I cant wait to meet all of you- we all know so much about each other, it would be lovely to meet you all :D xxxx

okay so who's all coming?

are we doing Newcastle to go to the metro aswell? or where?

weekday or weekend?

end of nov or beginning of dec?

yip i cant wait to meet you all i reckon the majority of us will remain close even after the LO are here just because we are so bonded already i didnt think i could get sooo excited about the births and scans of ppl ive never met before if you get me??

I have met many of them types chick all it boils down to is jealousy just remember that ;)

Oh meet :) Sounds great to me! So what are the plans so far then? Did i see someone mention Newcastle? There are so many posts i just kind of skim through when there are loads!
My DH is getting a new car on Saturday woo hoo! So newcastle will be fine with me :D

Hi Aimee..i love wee kittens they're so funny

I won't be able to meet ladies unfortunately but i want to see loads of pics!!! I've got so much goin on till baby is born..maybe we can meet again after babies are born?

xx

He is so funny, DH has never really been around a kitten much so he is amazed by watching him and he is loving how lively he is!

MS- think we were talking about doing one in the april aswell once LO's are here

Aimee we had said newcastle before for the last minute xmas shopping in the metro centre its just finding out when's the best time to do it lol

Oh yeah that will be good, last time i went to the metro centre i was about 14 lol and i have never been in to Newcastle centre, defo up for it :)

Hi girls, I give up trying to keep up with you all now so I literally read the page its on and say hi :dohh:

Hope everyones ok :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->