February 2010 Love Bugs :)

lol, way to much chit chat :( wish I got on more!! I have my scan next weds I'm getting so worried about it its actually come round really fast! xxx

hi hayley

my brains turned to mush just wondering what vests was it that you and mummysuzie were talking about? (from asda)

hi everyone, newcastle is really far away from me (about 5/6 hours drive :( )

i have been trying to keep up, regarding families i'm quite boring, my mum & dad are childhood sweethearts & my DH hasnt got any other kids with anyone else & neither have i.

my next antenatal is at 25 weeks, then 29 weeks, not sure after that lol

Have i missed anything else out? Oh yeah i didnt bother with the extra scan as they waiting list at my hospital is really long, really not sure about my 4d one, we are really skint at the moment & pauls dentist bill is due (£198) so i doubt i can afford it :(

Evenin ladies..me and hubby are coming down with the flu i think..we can't literally move no energy...so hard being sick when you have kids aswell..my gran is really good so she's gonna take him tomorrow and night for me..i'm the worst sick person ever lol worse than a man cuz i never (knock on wood) get sick lol

The ones that have the wee temperature gage on the back of them random..they have pajamas with them on it too..only 5 bucks!

xx

Hey ladies ! Can I join ? due the 27th :) I've been lurking a while and was shy:blush: but you all seem so lovely :thumbup:

Thanks ms.. got me scan tomoz... cant wait to see him... even tho the pics arnt that good on the nhs! but only got nearly 4 weeks till my 4D scan

welcome blackrose
xxx

Morning girls

Random- sorry I didnt reply to your post last night :fool: sorry to hear about your dad- he reminds me of a bouncer I once knew!

Newcastle will be fine :D I will just get a train up there, probably cheaper then driving? maybe we could do the first weekend in December? Saturday the 5th? I will try and get a half day on the Friday so i can come up the night before or something :shrug:

Yay for the new car Amy :D
We have sold OH's beautiful car, its going tonight :cry: But its ok, because we are getting a more friendly family one that I can drive so when little one comes along, its safer then my little thin piece of metal car! and OH is going to get a van :D
Oh yes I saw your photos of charlei! OMG cute!!! I remember when my mums 3 kittens where that small they were so cute! Now they are massieve! its funny to think they were that tiny!
That reminds, yesterday i bought a couple of bits for Max (we were thinking about calling him maxwell as a full name :shrug:) and I bought him a few baby grows- and I said to OH just think, you were once that tiny too :rofl: you wouldnt think to look at him now lol.

Yes we should deffo meet up again once LO's are here, we could do a yearly meet or something :D would be great.

:hi: hayley!
We have missed you! Whoooo not long until your scan :happydance:
I bet now because our scan dates have passed it will drag, unless we all have private scans, Im hoping to have one around 28 weeks, maybe end of November :D

Hey 2girlies- Me too- thats why I may take the train :shrug: I was thinking it would be cheaper then petrol?
And if we booked a travel lodge 30 days in advance, the rooms are usually cheaper too :D

Hi Blackrose and welcome :D

Yay 21 weeks BW- 3 more weeks then you will be viable!!! :D

I was reading the pregnancy & birth mag last night and tehy said that babies who are born breathing at 22-26 weeks now have a 70% chance of survival, thats fantastic :D it has risen so much now and so much has changed.

My Nan had a little boy born at 25 weeks, and if it was in this day & age, he probably would have survived :(

So it just goes to show how far science has now come :) Especially as they say babys do no open there eyes in the womb until 26-27 weeks xxxxx

Haha np..is it 24 weeks your viable? it is amazing how far we've come with medical science..think that annoys me still with all this research the abortion limit is still at 24 weeks..

Max is a lovely name..i have so many names i like..if i had octuplets i could have used them all :p

Ooo the once a year thing sounds good..should have it somewhere different every year tho..bit of a change.

I would love to have a 4d scan but am thinking christmas is coming and it's alex's birthday in November so could really use that money for those things..will probably change my mind tho lol

Is it your 20 week scan tomorrow BW? xx

Morning all, welcome blackrose :wave:

Callie bless all those smileys :football: lol! I think Maxwell is a lovely name. I think it is better to give a longer one and then shorten it to Max.

BW- 21 weeks already, wow you seem to be flying, it only seems 2 mins since you were 20 weeks!

Only 2 weeks and 1 day till the scan :yipee:

Had some more replies to give but can't remember what to i have forgotten oops lol xx

it is amazing how far we've come with medical science..think that annoys me still with all this research the abortion limit is still at 24 weeks..

I agree it baffles me :shrug: , Morning all , wow , your all so chatty and friendly its so nice ,I wish I had joined early and could have gotten to know you all better . I'm 21 , having combined care with my gp , which means I have regular appointments ,but I dont seem to be getting a "big scan " at twenty week . . . trying to convince the Oh to go private . . .and to have a peep at the gender .. He's so against it :cry:

Morning everyone! Welcome Blackrose, congrats on the LO!

Happy 21 weeks BW! I have my repeat 20 week scan tomorrow as well.

I am up for the meet, newcastle is pretty far for me as well, about 5-6 hours! OH parents like yorkshire so I might do a stop off there on the way up and back lol.

I cant remember what else I was going to write, but morning anyway hehe xx

Am i the only one who isnt having a 4d scan? :lol:

No samzi i might not..just alot of money especially near christmas..debating..just the fact i don't et a 20 week scan i just want to make sure everthing is ok with bubs..

I'm not getting a 20 week scan either BR if that's ok to shorten it? I'm 23 was about to say am 21 too but that was 2 years ago lol am losing the plot haha..i only get 7 appts cuz it's my 2nd..here with your 1st you get 10..i love my appts..

Morning pc..oo exciting scan tomorrow..xx

OMG I am 25 and I actually wrote on my profile I was 23 when I joined! Dellusional lol. Stupid baby brain!

I have booked a 4d scan so that my OH can come as hes in the forces and hasnt been able to come to the other samzi. I am kinda regretting it now, seems like a lot of money now we are planning a wedding at xmas as well! Within 6 months I will of moved house, bought a new house, xmas, married, baby born! I dont think I could actually fit anymore in there!

Shorten away , MUCH easier :thumbup: , I doubt I will be having one either , we are to move into a new apartment and I guess finances wont allow everything :dohh:

does anyone know if you change a scan at babybond from a 4d one to a gender scan if you lose your deposit or do they just swap it over?

Anyone watch this morning ( yesterday ) where a woman was on there saying she had her baby son at 21+1 and that he could have been saved if it wernt for the dam hospital.. it showed a picture of his fingers, was heartbreaking, so tiny!

I cant wait for the 4D scan, been looking forward to that from the start, they did them when i was preg with Paris but where a lot more expensive then, its going to cost me £150 and money is dam tight, but this i will be able to treasure on dvd forever

Im 23 going on 50.. far to mature for my age haha!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"