February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thats terrible BW, how heartbreaking would that be!

sorry Im not sure 2girlies I cant see why they wouldnt though!

OMG OMG I just remembered what I was going to say! Last night I had my hand on my tummy and I properly felt LO. Not just a kick or a swirl, I actually felt them completely shuffle from my belly button right down to the bottom, and I could feel the shape with my hand, not sure if it was a head or a bum but it was amazing, felt quite freaky in a way!

Ah i have been feeling that aswell claire. is a strange feeling.. the bit i like best is when his finger or toes will ripple over my belly button.. OH can feel his kick now :), he seems to move about more in the day then night
xx

OH has managed to feel, the first time he was so chuffed bless him he didnt stop smiling and was telling everyone about it!

I want my baby sis to feel (the 3 year old) as she always asks me questions about 'the baby' its really sweet. When I am on here she looks at the pictures on the avatars and asks me if thats like my baby to everyone lol. I explained to her about it reaching the end and then it was born and she thought it was brilliant! It makes me laugh the things she asks!

Mine has a definate pattern now, always pipes up between 10 and 11 just as I am trying to go to sleep grrrr.

Do you mean to swap it over money wise or just to find out the gender instead? they tell you the sex at the 4d one. If you call them i imagine they'll just swap it over

That's brilliant ladies!! mine is still sleeping..i've cleaned the house and everything and nothing..let's hope he stays that way lol xx

lol..Can't believe tomorrow is friday already!! It's actually scarey how fast this pregnancy is flying by xx

i couldnt get through on the phone so i rebooked a gender scan for saturday. Paul said we can move the 4d one to november so we have time to save some money for it. I will sort that out when im there saturday, yay 2 days till i get to see my baby again :)

Wahoo 2 girlies! Quite a few of us are seeing our babies over the next couple of days!

this is my 5th scan so far lol, i love them, i blame Hayley she made me want them :rofl:

Hi girls,

Im feeling down right now because I am thinking aobut housing...

Do I rent privatley and have somewhere nice?
Or do I do the 'right thing' and stay in a hostel with Max until the council can house us? :shrug: Our wedding is 8 months after his birth, so god knows how I am going to get my dress and arrange everything else :fool: oooooh calm down cal!

MS- God yea I know its disgusting. I think, at a maximum 16-18 weeks just before baby can really 'feel' things, I can understand why people abort- marriage break ups, money problems etc, (well no good enough reasons really for me) but really, how disgusting when a child is viable at that age.

Thanks Aimee lol :D

Lol oh I cant wait to feel Max xxx

Ooo sounds like a dilema..we've always rented privately cuz waiting list here is about 8 years for a council house..we were gonna get married but then fell pregnant with alex and put it off because we couldn't afford it..i personally wanted to have all the nice things instead of paying loads for one day and a piece of paper so we planned it 2 years down the road saved and then planned to have this one after the wedding..gave us enough time to save for the wedding and make sure we had a nice house and Alex had everything he needed but it's really a personal choice..don't be down about it though..everything will work out..always does :)
xx

right i caught up on all the posts and now cant remember a thing lol:blush:

i got the vests just got a lemon set until i find out the sex

yeah we should do a yearly meet i reckon a summer one and everytime we go somewhere different lol what do you think? 2011 is wherever my wedding is lol

we are renting privately just now but my area work on a priority housing so when i reach 20weeks i get put to the top of the list for a house but we are not going to take it if its horrible so we will see what they give us or just go private again

cant really remember anything else i was to write

oh yeah woke up feeling horrid again with a headache

Thanks MS & Random.

I know, I think the same but I may do what random was thinking about.
If they havent offered us anywhere decent after say 8 months max, then we will rent private, its just so expencive and I really want a long term rent so i can make a home xxx

Im lucky in that if we are married we get housed through the forces, although some of those places can be horrid so fingers crossed! We are private renting at the moment and it is long term although now we're getting married we wont end up being there long! Housing is sooo expensive where I live, we have hardly any money at the moment after paying the house bills so I am secretly glad OH wants to get married soon as it will help with that side of things! He is just away so I have to sort everything out and worry about everything on my own which is sooo annoying, but he cant help it!

I would say maybe go the hostel route now hoping tha you will get somewhere before LO is born? and then make a decision if you are still not in housing by then? Its a real tough one! My friend was in a similar situation, she was in a hostel but ended up finding a private rent long before they housed her.

Thanks Claire I knwo hun, well my points go on at 30 weeks, so fingers crossed we may get somewhere before he comes along.
Althoguh my tenancy ends on 21st jan as landlord is moving back to the property.
So from this date we will be in a hostel... im going to put EVERYTHING I own of value in a storage place though, until we find a home of our own :)

Im just going to try and save so hard and be so tight with money until Feb, I have only got a few bits left then all my xmas shopping for family is done :)
Im going to try and put a good lump of money away this month- and try not to touch it! If I do this until end of Feb (my SMP money starts begginning of March, although its going up in April yay) then hopefully I should have enough for the wedding, and some left over for LO :D xxx

We're doing a wedding on the cheap! As cheap as we can do it! As long as my close friends and family are there and I get to marry my amazing OH I do not care what I have! lol

Its surprising what us women can do when we have to :winkwink: You'll be fine hun xx

i have just burst out crying for absolutely no reason :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"