February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i dont hate you for it! now that ive stopped crying my head hurts even more and i want to be sick i hate this side of pregnancy :dohh:

I have found it really hard not having control of my emotions or my ever changing body shape! Definately what I have found the hardest so far xxx

Yes , Its so funny , one minute I'm upset as I don't have a bump yet , then im upset as I have gained weight (all in my bum and hips , this freaks me out as Im sure I am just eating to much), I don't know how people put up with me :)

Oh bless you random!! :hugs:

Me too- I just look like I ahve got fatter! wheres my bump?! lol xxx

im starting to get a bump ppl have noticed it all ready thats the only place ive put on weight!

i bloomin hate my ever changing emotions they are driving me up the wall! x

My bump changes depending on where Jimmy is! Today I think I look pregnant, whereas yesterday I just looked fat!

did anyone else know about the boots baby event?

i got a thing through the post today about it its from the 23rd of sept- 20 oct im going to have a peek online just now

my leaflet says you get triple points,
the tomme tippee steriliser is £20 and
the philips avent 520 DECT baby monitor is £50 instead of £80,
1/3 of mini mode outerwear and winterwear (23rd sept- 6oct)
3 for 2 on pampers new baby

the website wasn't working when i tried to get on tho

NP- I would defo wait for a council house. They are so much more secure than private rent. I know you have to put up with a hostel for a little while but think that when you get your house you can decorate it how you like and you won't have to worry if your tenancy will come to an end at 6 months or 12 months or whatever.
We live in a council house but need to move to a 3 bedroom one. It could be a few years (2-3) but i am willing to wait just so i have that extra security and also the chance to buy.
There are loads of council areas in Huddersfield though what about where you are?

Thanks Aimee :D
Well every week a couple of places usually goes up, but they could be for 1 or 3 people really, no gaureentee that a place suituable for oiur suituation.
I have no doub they will put me in a hostel while im waiting- this is why i am not going to buy a nice cot etc, just a moses basket/ travel cot if I have too.
I dont know what the avarge wait is either- a couple I know where there for 6 months, and currently I know somewhere who has been there since May, so I am hoping I wont be there too long either.
I know some people who have also been there for about a year too, so I guess is varys.
But what I dont understand is why some peolpe are there longer then others? Is it because they have choose to be, or are not picking the houses that come up, or because they arent as high priority as say a mother and baby? xxx

Why don't you go in to the council housing office and discuss your options, i know a mum and child are a high priority but also there are other things they look at such as health issues and stuff. I think it is defo wort seeing what they can do and lay it on thick as it gets you everywhere!

Thanks Ams, I will.
My points go on when im 30 weeks, im going to write a letter to the mayor too! lol xx

:growlmad: I hate the council... we have been on the list since November 08 and are still only 100 on the list, they couldnt even give us somewhere when our son died in our room cause it wasnt on their list for giving out properties grrr!!

oh hi :blush:

xxx

Hi Hayley :hugs: The council are so crap, but im sure our wait will be worth it, fingers crossed we dont get put in the hostel block with all the druggies.

And as we are getting married in October, lets hope we are out of there before hand!

Hi girls, hope your all well this morning :D

Have you seen my profile pic on FB?

My mum got me the top- I love it :D
It says

'Baby surname'
E.T.A

(estimated time of arrival)

LOL I love it!

Hope your all well.

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online