February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning girls! Congrats on pink Shelby!

NP- that sounds like a fab t-shirt! Bless your mum, how sweet is that x

I've got my repeat scan at 12 today!

Oh yes sorry Shelby! Congrats :D

Whoooo pinkclaire you will see baby again! I think your having a girl! Have a little look if im right ;) lol xxx=

I want it to be a girl just so I can go ha in OH's face lol. He is so convinced its a boy!

Will be great to see, I was soooo nervous last time will definately be good to see them and concentrate a bit more!

Morning

had my scan... the lady scanning me must have been a trainee or new. had no idea what she was doing. she was mumbling so couldnt hear what she was saying, and like last time after i asked could she turn the screen so i could see, she did but only a fraction... looked at my notes after and all is well.. thats the main thing! paid £20 for 4 pics, that i cant make head or tail of.. rather annoyed, paris's 20 week pic was a lot clearer then the ones she done ( and that was 5 yrs ago... Oh and when i asked about the sex ( acting as if i didnt no lol ) she said girl... im obviously not gunna go with that seeing as at babybond she was 100% sure it was a boy.. and you have seen the boys bits for yourself's lol x

Hey BW,

Thats terrible about the scan, doesnt sound like a good experience at all? I hope mine is not like that? I am leaving in 5!

Morning

had my scan... the lady scanning me must have been a trainee or new. had no idea what she was doing. she was mumbling so couldnt hear what she was saying, and like last time after i asked could she turn the screen so i could see, she did but only a fraction...

My last scan was exactly like this :cry: , a student doctor did it , and said in front of me "oh wow I have no Idea what I am looking at , It looks like an alien " um EXCUSE ME?! , thats my baby !! the doctor just said everything looks good , printed out pictures ... which were rubbish and sent us away . :cry:

BW- sorry to hear about your scan! Stupid women!!

Oh I was looking at my notes last night and it says I have a anterior high placenta- structor normal.

So I just researched it... my placenta is in front of uterus, so if i got a blow to the tummy, its not as protected as a pro-something placenta (the 'normal') hopefully though as its up high and i got some blubber it should be protected. But now im worried- what if something happend and it cut off Max's air supply? :(

xxx

Hi girls - wow your top sound fab callie :D

shelby - congrats on your pink bump... another little girlie :) seems to be a lot of girls atm

pinkclaire - good luck with your scan, hope all is well

BW - I KNEW you was having a girl :rofl: sounds rubbish sorry you didnt get a better person scanning, my 20 week pics with Alex were rubbish too :growlmad: I dont know why they dont take more care, it doesnt cost them anything and its our pregnancy grrr!!

:headspin::headspin:OOOOH 20 WEEKS TODAY!!!! HALF WAY!!!!!!! :headspin::headspin:

BW- that is bloody terribleis there noone you could complain to?

NP- that t-shirt sounds great im going on facebook soon for a peek, try not to worry about the placenta have a word with your midwife and see what she says

Hayley- have the girls not taken over the lead on the scoreboard now? Congrats on the halfway mark

Shelby- congrats

Thanks girls :D

Yay for 20 weeks!

We are going car shopping tomorrow Yay! We sold OH's acr last night :cry: Oh how I loved that car, but oh well I am sure we will have fun tomorrow- we have got 4 appointments booked :) xxx

i like maxwell or max hunni think if we go for max we are just using max x

Thanks random, I know I really like just Max too lol and I keep calling him Max, but OH thinks we should have a 'full' name for him too lol xx

the thing with a full name is if he's used to being called Max will it not irritate him getting called Maxwell or Maxim at school by the teachers then he has to explain to his friends its just Max if you get what i mean!

then again when he's older he might prefer the full name for official stuff if you get what i mean! hmmm its a hard one x

I know :shrug: lol

God I am so tired right now, I wish we had 5 day weekends and 2 day work days lol xx

So I am back from my scan. I hardly got to see anything as she kept turning it away from me! my sister came though and she saw loads and absolutely loved it! I did get to see them waving their legs around and arms, really going for it bless, no wonder ive had trouble sleeping and peeing constantly this week! hehe.

Baby was in the same position as last time so still couldnt check the heart properly, she said she did get quite a good view though and didnt see anything to worry about although she hasnt seen it as much as she would like. The baby did flash her a smile though so she checked the face and said everything was ok with this.

She told me I have a synechia band attached to a low lying placenta. Didnt explain what it was even though I asked her quite a few times so I googled it and now I am really worried! It says its linked to miscarriages and sometimes can stunt the babies development. But then I think they would of picked up on this in the last 3 scans I have had?

I have to go back at 36 weeks for them to check it, but I am worried now. I am thinking of bringing my midwife appointment forward a bit so I can discuss with them, what do you girlies think?

Afternoon ladies..

Sorry to hear about your scan bw..really disappointing when they don't know what they're doing.Good that everything is ok tho.

I wouldn't worry about it Pc if they didn't say anything about it.If it was something to worry about they would have gotten the consultant to talk to you and wouldn't have left another scan till 36 weeks.

I like maximillian..lol..it's cute..so stuck on a name it isn't funny..need some suggestions :)

Yayy am 21 weeks today..can't believe it

Down side i have another physio appt on wednesday..need to go get crutches :-( am in total agony when i walk now..xx

dont worry to much hunni from what i read your placenta is more than likely to move so it shouldn't cause any complications tho i did read that you have to take it easy! any worries even the slightest and just phone the midwife that is what she is there for! if its going to put your mind at rest then defo try get your midwife appointment for nxt week!

NP- im pretty lucky that a normal work week for me is 3 days on 4days off hehe

OH and i found a lovely house last night if we want to rent privately again its 630 a month tho before all other bills but it is an old gatehouse in the middle of nowhere with 2 living rooms, 2 double bedrooms and a garden its lovely! dont know if its going to be too much of a stretch for us tho!

Thanks MS, thats what I was thinking as well, baby head makes you panic though doesnt it!

Thats awful about the crutches most be horrid for you hun. But yey for 21 weeks! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->