February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Oo sounds lovely random!!!

Thank you pc..yea i would probably be thinking the same..in that respect am some what greatful for not having a 20 week scan..

Was going through all Alex's baby clothes and now have 40 0-3 sleepsuits lol pretty much brand new..safe to say i won't be needing any of those lol xx

Thank you :) don't so much mind the crutches if this pain eases.

Ooo random that sounds lovely..where abouts is it? xx

MS- what about Adrian or Aidan?, so your sorted for the 1st 3 months then lol! its still classed as our village but its miles from anyone and is surrounded by fields but its the kind of house i could only dream of having.

sorry about the crutches that is pretty poo

My ex is Aidan and Adrian reminds me of the ugly wrestler Adrian the giant lol xx

okay, Lewis or Lucas? Adam or Jack? Fletcher or Harrison?

PC- I honestly wouldnt worry hun, if they were concerned you would have had to of seen a consultant.
Just like my anterior high placenta it has a easier chance of detaching then a 'normal' one as its in front of my uterus, but the hospital have never menchioned it to me, so I am pretty confident all is well.

Oh random! thanks for telling me that lol

yay MS for 21 weeks!!
Sorry about your walking pain though :(
LOL @ why you dont like them names.

What about Jake? Liam? Jed? Josh? Zach?

xxx

Afternoon ladies :)

Hope you are all ok, Claire, i would ring the midwife and ask if you can see her to discuss. I am sure it is nothing to worry about but it will ease your mind talking it through xx

Suzie, what kind of names are you in to? Old/new, different/traditional?

Have been in town today watching my friend LOL, she is in a competition called the last bride standing where 10 brides to be have to see who can hold on to a dress for the longest. The one who wins gets £5000 of stuff for their wedding. Rings, a dress, cars, flowers, suits, make-up, hair!
I couldn't do it for very long i get bored too easily! Bless her i hope she wins!

NP- your very very welcome i thought that would brighten up your day hehe

Aimee i dont think i could stand for too long either do they get breaks for going to the toilet? x

They get a 5 min toliet break once an hour but if they aren't back in time they are out and the toilets are a bit away from where they are standing. They get an hour break for dinner and they get a 2 hour break in the night to have a nap. They had to take a sleeping bag lol it is in the local shopping mall.

I like Lucas and Zach..more so Lucas but we know someone and their little one is called that..thats one of the problems staying in a small town.

I like unusual names..different..i like scottish names too..cuz i lived in america most my life i like american names but oh isn't too keen xx

if the sono was wrong and pip isnt a boy, baby will be called Zack ::)

If I am having a boy (which I am more and more convinced of now I have this very un cooperative baby!) We are having James which is a very scottish name. It was my grandads and he was as scottish as you can get!

Forgot to say thanks as well to everyones advice xxx

right baby book is out

scottish names- Ainsley, Alan, Angus, Bean, Bennett, Cally, Cameron, Charles, Clement, Conall, Donald, Fergus, Gregor, Harry, Iagan, Ian, James, Jock, Jon, Kenneth, Peader, Roddy, Scott, Stewart, Walter

american names- Jacob, Michael, Joshua, Matthew, Ethan, Joseph, Andrew, Christopher, Daniel, Nicholas (they didnt really have a big list)

Was damien not the devil child in the film is it the omen?

Here's my list i like..none of those jump out at me lol..

1. Ashton
2. Kian
3. Kellan
4. Marlow
5. Mylo
6. Jaxson
7. Cory
8. Marcus
9. Mason
10. Max
11. Milo
12. Myles
13. Regan
14. Rhys
15. Roman
16. Rowan
17. Zane
xx

hello everyone, sorry your scan was rubbish bw, how bad is that saying you are having a girl, imagine if you hadnt had any other scans :shock:

the worst thing to do is google things pc, it makes you worry & im sure if there was anything to worry about they would tell you xx

congrats on 20 weeks Hayley :happydance:

i have my gender scan tomorrow, get to see my princess again!! :) I will hopefully get some good pics so i will post them tomorrow!!

i bled last night :( i noticed when i woke up, its stopped now (thank god) i can feel her kicking me so i know shes ok, i'll mention it at my scan tomorrow, see if they can check if everythings ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->