February 2010 Love Bugs :)

MS I like Kian, Mason (on our top list when we had Alex), and Max :thumbup: its so hard deciding it. I had plenty of headaches over Alex's name was so relieved once he was named his dad ended up choosing anyway lol, never dreamt I'd have to choose another name so soon :dohh: xxx

from your list i like

max
regan
rhys
roman
kellan
jaxon

i think ashton is going to become a very popular name and i always want to avoid them ones lol

:hi: 2girlies

Sorry you had a bleed, most of the time they are unexplained :growlmad: but I'm glad everything is ok now, cant wait to see your pictures tomorrow, good luck :) xxx

oh i love picking names, if i had a boy he would be either Freddie or Theo!!

Haha samzi!! Sorry to hear that 2girlies..hopefully you'll be able to see what it was tomorrow..can't wait to see pics!!

Anyone elses baby lazy? Mine hasn't really moved all day so i decided to shake my belly and now he's awake..have to do this all the time lol

Keiran should be on that list too xx

I quite like Kellan now?? Alex likes Connor lol Middle name will be Andrew..well will have 2 but the 1st one will be Andrew xx

:hi: 2girlies

Sorry you had a bleed, most of the time they are unexplained :growlmad: but I'm glad everything is ok now, cant wait to see your pictures tomorrow, good luck :) xxx

thankyou!! i bled alot with Reese but i hadnt at all this time until last night, i woke up & noticed it & felt sick with fear, so glad its stopped now though.

I dont even really feel my baby but I was told they dont worry about regular movement til 24 weeks!!

I like the name connor but every boy I know called connor (including my brother) is sooo naughty.. it comes with the name :rofl:

xxx

2girlies sorry about the bleed glad shes kicking you and letting you know she is okay!

i really like Kellan it was on our list but just cant convince OH lol

oh i cant wait until i feel baby! did everyone get the popping sensations first?

Hmm..yea i think it was flutters then pops down below but bubs is up near my ribs now so it's a bit annoying. Bet he's saying mum leave me alone and let me sleep lol gonna try and convince him of Kellan :) xx

Na not jumping out at me lol xx

Lol i know what you mean. We still defo having Nathan if a boy but as for girls i like none. Well, none except Ayla which DH hates. I do like Anya but he isn't keen on that either!!

Kellan - Powerful male Celtic/Gaelic
Kellan - Slender; Fair male Gaelic

I love K names, I always wanted Keiran for a boy and always saw myself with 2 sons, Kayden and Keiran but DH knows a Keiran and hates him so we couldn't use that.

Girls with K i have suggested are Keira, Kelsie and Kacey. I like them all but none feel like the one.

Kayden is a popular name here..i like it tho..def like k names..thank you for that random will tell oh that lol powers of persuasion..Keiran i def like but oh says it's a tim name random you'll understand that being from glasgow lol rangers supporter obviously which works brilliantly when am a celtic supporter and he's a rangers supporter lol love the arguements we have :) i like Kaia for a girls name and Olivianna..always next time :p xx

Yeah Kayden is popular everywhere now but when i named mine i had never heard it before! We got it from a name book but changed the spelling. It just goes to show you cant have a 'unique' name lol as they become popular at some point or another!

MS- im a rangers supporter and OH is a celtic but neither of us is that big on footie to be honest so its not caused any problems yet! x

Ah i like conner, but no so many conners, is why we have decided Adam for his first name and conner as a middle name!! Im liking Mason tho suzie and Kellen... let us know when you have picked a name xx

Haha..will be when he's born..am the most indecisive person you'll ever meet lol i like Adam can be used for being young and older so good universal name xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->