February 2010 Love Bugs :)

its my scan today!!!! (again he he!!)

hoping to get some good pics, we are taking Reese & Roxie, Reese is so excited!! Be on later to post my pics :)

Good luck 2girlies hope you get some lovely pics, how nice to take your girls I bet they love it!! Xx

good luck 2girlies, i have my 20 week scan in 3 days!!!! eeeppp xxxx

it was great, they tried to get her in a good position for some 4d pics but she was head down in my pelvis & wouldnt budge so we could only see her arms & tummy :( Shes definately a girl :happydance: heres some pics, she was so stubborn & wouldnt move so they aint that good...
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/002-1.jpg
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/005.jpg

this is given me hope that my sono was right when she said pip is a girl!!!

this is given me hope that my sono was right when she said pip is a girl!!!

they are most likely right, at babybond they check alot & make sure they are 100% convinced! they gave me a piece of paper saying baby girl!

Afternoon ladies..

Congrats 2girlies!! Any names picked then?

We've picked a name..yayyy!!! Kellan Andrew Connor Nugent

What do you girls think? When i mentioned it again he was i really like that name..must not have listened to me first time i mentioned it lol xx

Yay! congrats on your girlie 2girls x

love the name suzie, has a nice ring to it x

i love that name ms, its lovely :thumbup:

ive just put my girls to bed, we went to a big sand pit with a water pump in the middle of it near where i live, it was good fun. they are shattered now though.

We are still arguing about names, paul doesnt like anything i suggest, he likes Leonie! got quite a few weeks to pick one though, thank god!!

Congrats!!!

Am glad you girls like it..not telling anyone tho so please don't put it on my facebook :)

Not too sure on that one 2girlies..what names do you like? xx

Afternoon all.. god i feel really sick today.. its so hot here i no i shouldnt moan, but think id rather it be dull and windy.. was going to do a roast but its far to hot.. so salad it is for dinner!

i love that name MS tho i wonder if you'll stick to it lol

1week until i find out what im having cant wait i asked OH's mum if she wanted to coe she was pretty touched

Morning girls-

2girlies, sorry about the bleed hun :hugs:
But YAY and Congrats on your little girl! Loving the piccys :D

I still cant feel Max at all! :( hmmpff lol
I even shone a torch on my belly, but nope, nada! lol

MS- Love the name ;)

Welcome Vinnypeanut :hi:

We have decided on (although probably change our mind lol) Ok, dont laugh girls, because he will have 3, yes 3 middle names :fool:

Max Stanley Ross Shaun (surname) (for the girls that know it, it really rhymes lol, dont want to say it on here incase psyco ever sees lol)

Max- first name
Stanley- after OH's dear grandad
Ross- OH's middle name
Shaun- my Dad

I know its so many, but we couldnt decide on one and I reallly want our first son to have my dads & OH's name in it, but OH's grandad meant so much to him we wanted this too :shrug:

What do you girls think?
Oh and we got a new car on the weekend yay its lovely- an ex undercover police car! oooh! lol So I can have that once OH gets his van :)

xxxx

Max Stanley Shaun i like :) i did like the name ross! but ex is called that and whenever i hear it now! it gets me angry lol but even with the ross i dont think its over the top. my half sister has 9 middle names lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->