February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Morning all, sorry i haven't been on but i was at MIL's for the weekend in blackpool :)

Anyhoo- Caved and booked a gender scan for tonight at half 8 so place your guesses!

Lol thanks BW lol

Aimee- oooh tell me some symptoms and what was the same/diffrence to DS xxx

Morning ladies..

Ooo i like that name..3 isn't too many :) they all ring nicely.

Well it's the first name we've agreed on so am gonna try and stick with this one :)

What's everyone up to today?

I've noticed i have a big red patch which looks like a rash above my ankle on the back of my leg and it's getting bigger. Doesn't itch but it's sort of sore when you press on it. Sucks cuz there's no doctors open. xx

Lol thanks BW lol

Aimee- oooh tell me some symptoms and what was the same/diffrence to DS xxx

I posted a thread in 2nd tri, they are a liitle different in ways but the same overall feeling but that was 6 years ago and i have changed a lot since then!

So excited lol :D

I cant beleive you avae booked it! I am SO excited! :D lol are you going to update your facebook so I can check on there tonight lol.

Thanks MS :)

TMI:
I have noticed that one of my boobs has grown more then the other! and my areola's (sp?) are getting larger! plus I have had a lot of discharge :blush:
I heard Max on the doppler last night so know he is ok :)

Isnt Hayleys scan soon?
Mines a week today at 3.40! Yay xx

NP- i have had a load of discharge :blush: too.

I will update on here first :)

Hello lovebugs :flower: Can we join? Were due the 4th of Feb :happydance:
xx

Morning all!

Sorry havent had much time to get on her, absolutely swamped with wedding planning!

Aimee you are naughty! hehe. Will be great to find out at last what your having though!

Welcome Jay and congrats xx

Not sure what else I missed lol xx

congrats jay

yay aimee, cant wait to find out what team you are on :hapydance:

Paul got me a big bunch of pink roses & a card saying "thankyou for our baby girl" it was so sweet, hes in my good books now lol!!

Hi and welcome jay :)

Lucky girl 2 girlies :D

Aimee- I so think boy lol :)

xxx

Hello ladies, sorry I havent been on much, it was Alex's 6 months so spent pretty much 2 whole days with him, the weather was absolutely gorgeous :D

Hope everyones ok. Welcome to feb love bugs Jay :)

Callie my scans on wednesday :thumbup: I'm getting really scared about it now, not very excited. Mines at a rubbish time this time too 4pm :growlmad: got to wait all day!

xxx

Hehe, not long now. I am going to clean the house top to bottom so i pass the time quicker. Well, if i can pull myself away from here lol!

nah just stay on here the time will go much faster hehe xxx

Lol, i know. really need to do the house but b&b really is a distraction!

You were lucky to get good weather this weekend Hayley, i bet Alex made it shine for you :)

We have just been to the mamas and papas factory shop and bought a cot and a baby bouncer and a couple of bits of clothes.

The cot would have been £115 in the shop and we got it for £75, the bouncer should have been £65 and was £39 and the baby gros were £2.50 instead of £10 and £6.50 instead of £12 so got some good bargains. I think we will be going back!

wow I'm jealous wish that factory shop was near me!! do they only have one? xxx

Did they have any prams Aimee? My MIL lives near there I was thinking i could send her along if they do! hehe

It says in the shop that there is one in stoke-on-trent too but i don't know where that is lol.

I was told that they give you the one on the shop floor but they don't they have stuff brand new in boxes in the back so i was happy about that. They don't have much clothes more furniture and prams and bedding,car seats etc.

Did they have any prams Aimee? My MIL lives near there I was thinking i could send her along if they do! hehe

Yeah loads of prams and they average about £60 off the store prices. Some more some less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->