February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Oh and aimee. when is your 20 week scan. you did so well to wait this long lol x

Hi Hayley- I saw the piccys on FB they were lovely :)
Oooh scan is on my offical I turn 20 week date lol

Wow Aimee- you got some right bargins :D

xx

My 20 week scan is in 2 weeks but it is going so slow we just decided to do a private one. We wern't going to and were going to wait but DH said he couldn't wait either lol how impatient are we.

Plus it is only £50.

I love scan pictures, when will you update with the pictures I will try and come on hehe!!

Awww NP not long til your half way although your pretty much half way now anyway :happydance:

I just remembered I have midwife at 9am on my scan day so I cant even have a lay in to waste the day away :dohh: Then I have Sands meeting that night so its a pretty hectic day compared to my usual lazy day hehe.

xxx

Yay, I just popped in to mothercare with OH and got Max a all in one fleece coat :D
Its a khaki colour, with orange fleece inside and a little bit of orange stiching on the outside, with detachable mittens and feet! Its perfect to bring him home in, and as it was snowing last Feb, it will keep him all lovely and warm! And to top it off it was £22 reduce to £15 :cloud9: xx

Nice one NP! It is great buying isn't it. I insisted i wasn't going to till after the scan but oh well lol!

oh great bargain NP

i love mothercare and its even better as my sis in-law works there so she uses her discount i think its 20% or 25% so its good for us when we want to get the carrycot for the pram

Aimee- ooooh cant wait to hear about your scan im soooo excited

Oh yeah i forgot t say, i got a maternity swimming costume at M&P for £6 and should have been £25, proper bargain!

Wow thats well handy random!

Lol I know Hayley!
I tried looking on the mothercare website, but i cant see it on there! I will have another look though :)

OH took the coat home as he is having a half day to sort out some things for the car lol xx

Oh and I was going to ask quickly... is anyone tempted to not buy any 'big' items until the xmas sales?? xx

yeah its really handy she keeps moaning at me if we buy anything out of there without telling her to get it!

we were going to hold of buying anything big until then but everyone else seems to be buying the big things for us (my mum pram, his mum cot) so its just whatever else we want for the nursery we have to buy! holding off until the sales for baby monitors hoping to get a good deal then! xx

good luck with your scan i have my 20 week scan tomorrow at 2.10... im going to make sure i am having a little girl... ive bought so much pink they better not have got it wrong lol xxxx

i know i want to know i want to know i want to know!!! hope she updates us tonight!

me and OH were talking tonight about emigrating to australia tonight but i really dont see it happening ive still got my degree to get! we can dream tho cant we!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->