February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Good evening everyone! Has no-one heard from Aimee yet then? I'm dying to know!
Im not going to buy anything else now until after xmas (and the wedding, that's taken my mind off baby for a while haha)

Ive been out looking at wedding venues, I have chosen one at long last!

woohoo is it the one with the lake? did your negotiator get you a good deal?? xx

Im here!!!! And we are on team.....
BLUE!!!

We are on :cloud9: Totally thrilled! Got the pics i will put them on in a sec :D

congrats on your blue bump Aimee! Any name ideas?

Here are our pics:

We saw the toilet shot too which i would have like to have a picture of but i was happy with the side view as she looked a bit like i was a weirdo when i asked for a pic of his bits!

There is no mistaking he is a he at all, the bits were huge lol!

She gave us a sneaky look in 4d and Wayne recorded it on his phone but his battery is dead so i will put it on tomorrow. It was amazing, he was smiling and had his hands over his head drinking the amniotic fluid bless he is so cute :D

Yay! I was right! lol

Congrats on team Blue! Yay! Hello Nathan lol

Let me check what time you posted this, because I was on OH's phone all night coming on BnB checking if you had updated lol and on FB lol, last time i checked was at 9.50 before bed lol. ...Omg only 10min later! lol

Congrats chick, fab news :D
Loving the piccys too! xxx

Thank you :D

It's mad how much was wrong saying girl, the psycic lady, all sets of tarot cards, the ebay lady Victoria, the cabbage test, my MIL! But all my dreams were about that little boy, i should have trusted my own instincts!!

We got a little video of when she switched it to 4d, i am going to go and get a lead today to hook the mobile up to the computer so we can put it on. It is only very short but amazing. I told Wayne the reason the probably give you a little look in 4d is so that you book in for a 4d scan because seeing that little bit made me want one really bad!

Congratulations! I must of just missed you last night! I absolutely love the pics, they are brilliant, and very clearly a boy! Makes me think I am having a girl now as my pics are the same angle as yours lol.

Random, it is the one with the Lake! I am soooo excited!

Yes exactly! Exactly same as me hun :D

Yea deffo! we want to book one as well, think baby bond start from about £150... so expencive!

Yay how did Kayden take the news?! Bet he is excited!

Cant wait to see the video later, OH loved seeing LO in 4d for a little glimse :D xxx

Ah you gota get a 4d scan aimee. cant wait for mine end of oct :)

Im so pissed off. my midwife cancelled an appointment with me.. and said she would ring back later with another date ( that was friday ) she never rang back... so have just rang the docs, seeing as i hav'nt a number for her.. and she is bloody well not in,, and she normally is only in tuesdays, still havent had my bloods done... so now im gunna have to wait till next tuesday to see her, GRRRRR X

BW- how fustrating! Rude MW!

Im getting quite nervous about my scan next monday. Hope he is ok & healthy & growing well xx

aimee- bloody baby brain i knew you were going to call him Nathan congrats again

Claire- i knew you would go for that one! did you get a good deal?

NP- dont worry your LO is perfect and healthy

BW- your midwife is a :mamafy: she should of at least phoned you back you shouldn't have to chase herwhen she cancelled the appointment

i hope i get to see my wee one in 4d at my scan on sunday

i have my 16 week appointment today what happens??

awww Aimee congratulations, another little boy, how cute :) I love the pics. I agree with what you say about the 4d preview, we've seen this one twice in 4d quickly but its nothing like when you see them at 27/28 weeks and they look like a real baby, cant wait for mine :cloud9:

How's everyone today? the weather is gorgeous again, at this rate we'll be having a salad in the garden xmas day :rofl:

Scan tomorrow, I'm getting a little excited but very nervous. OH said what will we do with her clothes if shes a boy :dohh: I hope not we have a room full of pink clothes hehe.

xxx

Lol Hayley- dont say that!
My other chat buddy- susan1981 said his balls looked like a hand!! So now I am all worried lol, im sure he is a he though lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->