February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Nervous, We got a fantastic deal on it so couldnt refuse really!

See you guys this is why I am team yellow i dont have to worry as I havent bought anything! lol.

I am having a 4d scan in just under 3 weeks, I thought it was a waste of money but you lot have just made me excited again!

4d scans definately arent a waste of money I cant wait for mine. we got some fantastic pictures last time!! cant wait to see your pics :) xxx

Kayden is happy that he is having a brotheer, he decided a few days ago he wanted a bro not a sis lol.

Here is the video, it is shoty but sweet!

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=142374769661&comments

Can't find out how to get it straight here?

Aimee- gutted i cant see your video (ive got mobile internet so its not as fast and wont show videos properly)

back from my 16 week appointment and everythings fine she told me she wasn't sure if she'd be able to find bubs heartbeat but found it straight away and said he's a show-off lol! also came home and the postman has been with all my blood results im low risk for Down's syndrome!

Claire-wheres my link lol im waiting :winkwink:

thanks NP i was really chuffed and eventually found out my blood type ive always wanted to know lol

anyone know where i can get my bounty pack the midwife said they dont get any apart from the one when the babys born

You can register on their website and they are meant to send you a voucher. I havent had mine yet, my friend at work got hers about 25 weeks so I am waiting patiently!

Have been to town and bought a few bits today, for £22 in primark we got 5 vests, 4 t-shirts, a pack of socks, a velvet type sleep suit with a hat and some scratch mits. I love it there lol. We got a nice little suit from mothercare and some booties. I am really excited now :D

:( I'm jealous I want to shop shop shop but all our money is going on the wedding atm, I'll be more than happy once its over, I just want to be married without all the hassle :dohh: 8 weeks and it will all be well and truely over (the wedding that is not the marriage I hope :rofl:) :D xxx

oh i mibe register on there then! thanks

oh im sooo jealous of you all shopping i cant wait until sunday to find out what im having

hayley once the weddings out the way you can shop shop shop! xx

I am in the same boat Hayley, no money for baby now, everything is about wedding!

I didnt realise you were getting married sooo soon, what are you doing about a dress? x

Whoooo Hayley! Its coming round fast! i know our wedding is SO expencive!
I dont know how we are going to save so much :( if my mum wasnt buying my dress, and my sisters It would be like another £1500 :(
Its just so expencive, I have even had to cut a load of guests and only invite them to the evening because I cant afford for them to come all day xxx

we are doing the wedding after the baby :thumbup:

It will all be so worth it though, it will be the bast day of your lives :D

I've had to do the same Nervous, I have ended up inviting family I havent spoke to in years as my mum made me and my friends who are actually there for me I know cant afford to come! So annoying!

Mornign girls,

God a couple of threads got my rant yesterday!
They were of course about the nuchal scan... people 'I wouldnt terminate' Well until you are in that position and know just how ill your baby is, can you really make a choice of what you do!
Sorry it just pi**ed me off a bit because some people are so niiave and ignorant to it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->