February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I dont even bother reading those threads nervous, those things can only be decided by yourself not what others would do.

^^ very true claire, regarding any threads like that i tend to say nothing at all,

How is everyone, my lil man was keeping me awake kicking last night! ah they are getting stronger i love it

getting sick of this hot weather... hav'nt got any summer clothes that i fit into now so im dressing for winter already lol x

Tell me about it, I was up all night last night with the bashing lol, my LO thinks they're a UFC fighter! Then I woke up with cramp in my leg, it was awful! Couldnt get rid of it properly then.(the cramp that is, not the baby! lol)

Ah i have had terrible cramp, i got it in both feet the other night OMG the pain... almost felt as painful as a contraction lol tried to straigten my foot out but everytime i moved it, it would cramp up again

Callie - congrats on being half way :) xxxx

BW, have you got much of a bump yet? I feel like mines huge! But I took a piccie last night and it doesnt look that big lol

I Think the last week. it looks as if its got bigger, but depends on what clothes i wear... will take a pic tomoz but dont think there will be a lot of diff from my 20week pic post your pic so we can see :)

but people are actually starting to notice im preg.. This girl at paris's school said are you having a baby, and her mum replied its obvious she is darling.....

Im starving - Then again i always am x

I have had two people come up and ask me if I am having a baby, god knows what everyone else thinks! OH sees changes in bump everytime he comes back, he thinks its cute! I've just put it on my journal xx

I know, sometimes I cant be ar*ed to reply, but sometimes, when im feeling hormonal I need to have a little let out lol, just some people are so oblivious to the meaning of the scans.

I still have felt nothing!! But whooo im 20 weeks today, and tomorrow, in 1 yr, il be getting married! lol

Thanks marie :D

I have got an anterior high placenta, but im wondering if it has moved low :shrug: to block any movement at all?
I have been getting some cramps last night and this morning, but nothing else.
Still listening to little man every night on the doppler, and last night he had his back to my tummy, so it was really faint, so I jiggled a little :rofl: and he turned over and we got a much clearer heartbeat :)

I still lok fat lol, well personally I feel like I have lost weight, as in my belly feels lights and I dont look pregnant yet :(
OH said to me last night when he was looking for Max 'I can see a dark line running from your belly buttom down below' :D Made me well happy, esp as he doesnt even know about the linea (sp?!) line lol Yay.

Only 5 days until my scan, im feeling pretty nervous!
Wonder how Hayleys went yesterday?
Il give her a text as I havent seen a comment on here :shrug:
xx

Well I am sure my placenta hasnt been low before, noone else has mentioned it but when I went for my last scan it was, and the one before that was less than 2 weeks before so it wouldnt surprise me nervous!

I feel like my weight gain has slowed a little now, I am not eating as much as I was, but the bump feels like its taking over! haha.

I hope hayley got on ok as well!

Thanks Pink- a low lying placenta would= a c section... Or thats what I read :shrug: and it does take a little longer, but then again poor little baby has got to fight through my blubber too lol.

I was a day ahead of myself! hayleys scan is today :wacko: :dohh: lol xxx

NP- try not to worry about those threads nobody knows what they would do until they are in that situation and you done the best thing you could for Angel

i wonder how Hayley is

oh yeah hello :hi:

I read that about the c-section as well. I really want a natural birth so I hope when I go back its out of the way! I know you can never predict these things though! As long as baba is healthy I dont mind.

OOOhh good luck Hayley for today then!

:hi: scan today :dance: little nervous but been looking at 20 week scans on youtube to get myself excited!! I hope I get the same scanner lady as I had at 12 weeks she was fantastic..I'll request her hehe.

My belly hurts :( I had midwife this morning, so far so good, but she couldnt pick up her heartbeat, she kept moving and my placenta was blocking her we could hear it but she had to really push in :(

Hope everyones ok... happy half way callie :D

xxx

Glad everything was good at the midwifes Hayley! Ooooh scan today, will be fantastic, make sure you share your piccies!

hi everyone, havent been on that much, Reese has been off school with an ear infection.

my bump is big now, i'll take a new pic tonight. theres no way i can hide it in my jumper dress lol.

ive got the cutest hat & mittens for my baby, they are a cat hat & paws...so cute, i'll take some pics of them later aswell so you can see, & actually take a pic of my pushchair too lol, ive had it ages & still havent put the pic on.

Good luck at your scan today Hayley x

ive got xmas on the brain today, cant wait till i can put my tree up lol

Dont wish it here too quick, my wedding is on the 29th and I have soooo much to sort out yet! lol.

I just bought Max the cutest clothes from Adams! £30 worth of stuff for £13.16!!

Im trying to see if I can show what i bought through picys on the website...

I cant get the piccys, but here are the links:

https://adams.co.uk/baby-boys-perfect-top-in-navy

oh the sale stuff isnt on there!
But I bought him a blue dungree and top suit from £12.99 for only £2.69!
And 3 animal colourful baby grows £10.99 reduced to £3.29

And a cute 'cool dude like my daddy' bib :D

xxx

NP- what a bargain they sound lovely aswell! i thought Adams had shut down?

2girlies- ive not even started my xmas shopping and your talking about putting up your tree! looking forward to seeing your pics

i love adams clothes, alot the baby girls stuff is dark purple atm, its lovely, i have so much newborn stuff but hardly anything in bigger sizes, i will go mad in the january sales lol

NP- what a bargain they sound lovely aswell! i thought Adams had shut down?

2girlies- ive not even started my xmas shopping and your talking about putting up your tree! looking forward to seeing your pics

my mum always made such an effort at xmas (still does) so i think its rubbed off on us all. I hate not being organised. Although this year i'm having xmas dinner at home just the 4 of us so its more relaxed. I have still got to get little bits for the girls stocking but all my main stuff is finished. It will be lovely on xmas eve with all the nice twinkley tree lights & watching christmasy films....eeeek i cant wait!!! :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->