February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I cant wait until xmas this year, me and OH have got a proper home to snuggle up in on xmas eve and my lil sister is at such an adorable age should be fun! Plus it will be only 4 days til the wedding!

I just had my first proper oh I wish I knew the sex feeling, was in Next buying some clothes for lil sis and thought the baby clothes looked so nice! I cant get the guts to buy clothes yet though!

see im the opposite my family never made much of any effort my mum didnt even ask to see me last xmas but OH's family do the big family dinner on xmas day and boxing day so 2 xmas dinners for me :happydance:

I cant wait until xmas too! I hope it snows this year, it will be lovely :D

Thanks random- they are lovely and such a bargin!!

2girlies- my mum is SO unorganised! She sits there xmas eve wrapping pressies! lol xx

PinkClaire- where abouts in somerset are you? im coming to burnham on sea in november! lol xx

Afternoon ladies..

What a shit week this has been for me. OH has had problems at his work so we're in limbo as to seeing if he's gonna still have a job at the end of this. Started getting red patches on my legs on sunday and it hurts to touch them so went to docs yesterday and i have blocked veins and hurts to walk on them with this never mind my spd. There's nothing they can do for it but give me a cream. Have my physio appt to get my crutches in an hour just to top the week off!! Can't wait to finish work in 7 weeks..woo hoo lol

sorry for the rant just so annoyed

So how is everyone else? Have sort of looked through the messages but can't recall them lol xx

MS-:hugs::hugs: your really having it rough this week arent you! hopefully everything is ok with OH and his job and fingers crossed the cream helps a little bit x

Thanks random..have my 22 week appt tomorrow so get to hear bubs again which is a plus..anyone else have their 22 week appt coming up? xx

Nervous- my mum is the same on xmas eve no doubt I will be the same hehe! Also I had to look up where that was so not the best of starts! I am near Bath, you should visit here on your way, its a beautiful city!

MS- thats terrible about OH and your legs, I am sure things will be on the up soon! I didnt get a 22 week, mine is at 24 weeks. They just decide when I am there when to come back lol. I have no idea when they will be!

PC- I lvoe Bath! I make OH drive me down there occasionally for weekend shopping lol its so beautiful :D

MS- sorry to hear about your legs hun :hugs: and about hubbys job xxx

Thank you ladies..am sure everything will work out..

Just got back..feel like an old woman with them lol..xx

lol..

Is anyone trying to get all their baby stuff organised before christmas? I'm trying to get it all in so i can focus on christmas. xx

I have just made a list of what I have got... I didnt realsie just how much :blush:

7 muslin cloths- need to buy another pack
2 burping cloths
2 packs of size 1 nappies
Wash bowl for changing babys bum
1 bath towl
1 face cloth
Bath therominter
Room thermoniter
Baby wipes
steralizer
changing bag
A jingle toy
A monkey
A roo puppet
A duck shaker
Light weight roo blanket

6 short sleeve vest tops 3-6 months
All in one fleece coat 3-6 months
Dungaree outfit 3-6months
top 3-6
Top 6-9 months
A 6-9 month t shirt and jean crops

Winnie pooh hat and mittens
0-3 month coat
2 white hats
3 white scratch mittens
10 bibs
1 long sleeve bib
3 pairs of socks 0-6months
8 baby grows 0-3 months
Perfect lightweight jumper top- 0-3months

xxx

nervous, bath is lovely, we're getting married right in the centre near the abbey, going to get some lovely pictures in front of there hopefully!

Also, I cant believe how much stuff you have! Im not buying anything now if I cant help it, we are going to ask for baby things or vouchers for our wedding presents! That way hopefully we wont need a lot (we've already got all the house things!)

Wow that will be stunning! My cousins friends got married or had photos & the reception? i forgot which lol actually at the roman baths, they hired it out- they have some lovely photos :)
If I were getting married near there, think I would pay the admissin fee and get some piccys taken in there too lol.

LOL tell me about it! I didnt realise just how much...! lol xx

We should be able to get some stunning photos. I hope so anyway!

Its easy to get carried away buying things when your excited about something, although I am sure we actually need this much and I am just putting it off!

Nice and organised np :)

I have most of my things had alot from Alex aswell which is fortunate..just need to get some more outfits and tiny baby snow suit and hat and mits..some more bibs..pram, swing, bouncer and jumperoo..mattress and bag for balmoral pram and that's about it me thinks.I just panic when i don't have things done. Have Alex's birthday and mil's in November then Christmas then bubs will be born 2 weeks after that xx

eeeeeppppppppp im so excited i cnt wait till february, im still so paranoid tht somethings going to go wrong!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->