February 2010 Love Bugs :)

im glad asda's a bit better tho but its still all girls clothes grrr im telling you if i could sew i'd do it lol! im thinking of emailing tesco and telling them how disappointed i was with their store do you think it will get me anywhere?

im soooo happy to be having my boy but thank god ive started buying things just now and OH's mum is knitting x

morning!!!
NP i didnt feel Roxie kick at all till i was 22 weeks, i remember the day so well because i was in kefalonia on holiday, i had an anteria placenta with her too. they do make up for it when they get stronger though, you will eventually have him kicking you in the ribs hard lol xx

lol thanks 2girlies :D
I was thinking another reason...maybe... is because he always has his back to my tummy? Maybe thats why I cant really feel anything either?

BW- you so should do that! They may give you vouchers!
I wrote to boots ocne saying how I bought an out of date yog and I was very disserpointed... They gave me £12 on my advantage card :D xx

Good luck with your scan Aimee!

I am sure your babies will be kicking soon enough, enjoy the peace while you can, I havent slept properly for weeks now! Even have strange dreams because my brain knows the baby is kicking ( I had one that the baby kicked its way out of my tummy! Very horrid but was a girl in my dream lol).

i emailed them so we will see what happens its probably really silly of me but it really annoyed me last night asda's baby boy range is more than double the size of theirs in my opinion! x

Sorry random! I am doing a bw and thinking it was her that wrote that comment and not you lol xxx

its alright NP its always me and BW you confuse lol but everyone knew what you ment! baby brains a terrible thing lol!

i emailed them anyway so we shall see what they say i posted a thread in general chatter to see if anyone else agrees x

Hey girls :hi: hope everyones ok! 22 weeks tomorrow, this week has dragged so much!! 6 weeks today til my next scan :happydance:

Good luck Aimee xxx

hello hayley how are you?

i just realised how soon your wedding is i bet your excited x

hey H :D

I am soooooooooo tired right now :(

Whooo on 11th november il be 26 weeks & thats when I got to give in my notice about when I am starting mat leave!
Im leaving on the 29th January YAY. Only 16 weeks and 2 days away! lol xxx

:dohh: need to knock 2 days off of that lol I'm rubbish at updating it lol. I am getting excited but will be more than happy when its over with, too much hassle lol.

Aww Callie your leaving in Jan not Feb, thats good, the time is really flying tho isnt it when you think about how close xmas is. just think we have all been pregnant for like 5 months :D xxx

i have just been majorly freaked out there someone posted about how she went for her scan at 17 weeks and was told boy and at her 20week she got told girl (which was then checked 3 times) im freaking out what if mine is wrong??????

on a lighter note i thought i felt some of those popping bubble feelings not sure if its just my imagination tho as i really want baby to start kicking soon

have you got everything sorted for the wedding hayley?

Whoooo I hve just booked my 4D scan :happydance:
7 weeks and 3 days to wait now :( lol xxx

:happydance: whens your scan? I'm hoping to have mine on 23rd November at 28+3 :D xxx

i have just been majorly freaked out there someone posted about how she went for her scan at 17 weeks and was told boy and at her 20week she got told girl (which was then checked 3 times) im freaking out what if mine is wrong??????

I had a dream last night that that happened and now i am totally worried this will happen tomorrow :(

I am sure all your scans are accurate!

Wow Hayley your wedding is soon, have you got everything sorted? Tell me details hehe.

Im having a 3d scan in just over 2 weeks, I cannot wait now!

:happydance: not long til us Feb-ers start having 4d scans, I love them, cant wait for the pictures to start coming so we can see what our babies look like :thumbup:

Nearly got everything storted but tbh atm it feels like one big headache, wil be so glad when its over!!! what about you?? xxx

Aimee- you are having a boy!
My friend scared me and said his balls looked like a hand! But nope, he deffo showed off his winkle at the 20 week scan lol.

I cant wait for the 4D scans whoooo! What dates has everyone booked them for? Mines 28th November.
Hayley- I feel SO behind, I cant even feel him yet! Still dont feel preggo lol.
Just spoke to a midwife on the amterinty ward and she said even with a high anterior placenta, it is usual NOT to feel kicks until 24 weeks :)
She told me to drink a large glass of cold water tonight and then concentrate and see if I feel anything! lol xxx

LOL callie, Waynes cousin said Nathans bits looked like a foot and a big toe lol!

Awww does anyone watch Hollyoaks? I watched tomorrows tonight on E4 an it was soooo sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->