February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Evening ladies..

Bw-i do have poundland across the water and didn't even think about there..will pop in when i'm across in greenock again..

Hayley-think it was you that asked?? lol yea didn't feel anything with Alex till 22weeks..everyone is different..enjoy your sleep cuz when she starts kicking she won't stop lol

random- if i went into labout during the night depending how fast i was dialating etc they would either put a ferry on for me or bring the helicopter lol xx

Morning all 20 week scan at half 9. I haven't slept much due to nerves and excitement mixed up. I will be updating around dinner time as i have to see the consultant after the scan so will probably take a while.

LOL a foot & a toe!

I went to be at 7 last night!! Woke up at 10, had a drink, then went back to sleep until 7this morning! God I must of been tierd.

Amiee- everything will go great, I am looking forward to seeing the piccys :D

Il have to watch Hoolyoaks tonight as went to bed early to see E4's episode.
I cant believe when Eli took over from Newt! lol xxx

Enjoy the scan Aimee xx

Morning all.. got my moses basket last night

we got the " i love my bear" one, thats the theme we are going with

oh im getting all prepared now

x

Morning ladies..

Good luck Aimee can't wait to see pics!!

I had that theme with Alex bw and it's lovely..am not bothering with a moses basket cuz Alex didn't like it at all so just got a crib instead..

Anyone ordered their pram yet?

OOoo am 23 weeks today woo hoo!! xx

iv got a crib and moses basket.... crib for downstairs and moses basket for up

im ordering my pram after my 4d scan

wahoo to 23weeks, have you gained much weight suzie? iv gained almost 2 stone already :( x

Have you gotten your crib bale yet? Am trying to think of places that sell them. babies r us i assume would sell them?

2 stone isn't that much when your baby now weighs more than a pound..and all the other stuff inside :) because i put on 4 stone with Alex and still haven't managed to get it off before this one i've not really eaten much sweets or junk food cuz i can't afford to gain any unecessary weight so i've put on 8 pounds so far..as soon as i've had Kellan i'm going back to slimming world to lose this..going to disney world and to visit my mum in June so want to get back to pre pregnancy weight i was with Alex xx

Whooo to 23 weeks MS :D

I havent got anything like that lol, My friend is buying me my moses basket though :)
until I have a fixed 'abode' then I will buy a crib etc xxx

Good luck this morning Aimee and congrats MS!

I am not ordering my pram until after xmas in case it goes into January sales, I will be so annoyed if it does and I bought it! (Unless its a good price at the Baby show next weekend).

Lol that's a good idea pc.. i'm getting mine online from baby mart so don't think theirs is gonna go on sale..

It's rubbish weather here today..pouring..xx

Yes we have got our crib bale aswell.... got mine from mother care :)

I put on over 4 stone with paris...i looked/look terrible especially as everyone is so used to seeing me slim.... my best friend can eat what she likes, 2 weeks after giving birth she was back in her size 8's afraid im not that lucky lol

We are going to look for a car seat tomorrow while there are some good offers on at halfords & some other places xx

Oh and last night I kept gettign a odd 'twinge' where I know max is laying... hmmm could it of been?! xx

another Oh lol,

I like this buggy, its only £170, we are going to look at it tomorrow.
what you girls think?

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc..._80006_10001?cm_vc=WeRecommendIO&source=buyat

xxx

MS-that would be soooooo cool getting to ride in the helicopter ive never been in one and :happydance: on 23 weeks

BW- thats the theme we are going with aswell i got my moses basket awhile back

i think my little man hates me already i had a chippy on wed night and brought it straight back up and i had a indian last night (korma not spicy) and he had me up at 5am to be sick he's done this a few times thats why i stopped having chinese

He obviuosuly is a healthy LO random lol- this little one wants choc & more choc lol xxx

Callie- im getting that but in this colour and it comes with a carrycot

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...displayA_54_10751_-1__80010_10001_#alt_image2

he absolutely loves junk food tho ive not craved anything healthy have to force myself to eat fruit and proper dinners its just that he always has me up at 5am to be sick even after eating something he wants me to eat

ment to say i love that buggy

Iv not craved anything healthy either random hence why iv nearly put on 2 stone lol x

Lol I have only put on 5 pounds, probably because I am already a fatty lololol this is why i just look fatter lol.

BW- that is really nice :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->