February 2010 Love Bugs :)

help me, i cancelled the order for my pushchair coz i cant decide between the pink & purple, what do you lot think?

Attachments

• ProductImageTemplate.jpg
    ProductImageTemplate.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 10a9_2.jpg
    10a9_2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1
3girlies- i like them both but the purple's pushing in front just a wee bit i think its because its a wee bit different

MS- i dont know if it was on the news i wasn't watching, but she has passed away and her funeral is on Wed!

Heidi, the purple, my friend has got it and it is a well nice purple! She has got this like flower type patten liner in it to and it looks so stylish!

Morning ladie..

Random- if it was she was a gorgeous wee thing

2girlies-i like the pink but they may look totally different in the flesh

Am so hungry and don't know what to eat..xx

thanks everyone, i think i'm edging towards the purple one, i'm going to the mamas & papas shop later (when paul finishes work) to look at it, my friend has the pink one so i know what thats like. tough decisions lol

hello everyone i just realised ive moved up a box yay :) how is everyone :) xxx

evening ladies... god i have had a crap day been constantly crying, i really need to snap out of it

hey all, back online, all beit dialup for the time being :O

Anne-Marie, whats the matter? Text me if you want too. Hope its just the blooming pregnancy hormones. xxx

I just want to constantly cry all the time, im frightend when Adam is here i will get PND again.. and that my OH will leave, i guess im just very insecure at the moment... im even frigthend to tell my mw because i no they try and make a big deal when its just me being silly

x

:hugs: chick. I am feeling the same at the mo although it comes in bouts and not all the time. Why don't you go and have a chat with your doctor? I worry about getting PND again too but i think at least we are aware of what to look out for this time and can get it seen to quicker. Were you on meds last time?

Yes they put me on anti d's but they didnt help.. so i saw a counsellor and after that things started to improve x

hey anne-marie, its not easy, pregnancy, at all. Have you been taking care of yourself, eating well, sleeping well and so on? What about bloods? I went through a good few weeks of feeling terrible, same thing, crying over everything, no energy, feeling unwell a lot of the time. Turned out I was anemic, once i began iron tablets I was much better.

If there isnt a medical reason for how you are feeling, then dont stress out too much for feeling the way you do. It doesnt automatically mean you will get PND, i had it with summer and was sure i would get it when pregnant with elsie, but even though i was very distressed in her pregnancy too, when she arrived, everything was fine. Please dont be scared to tell the midwife, if she does make a big deal, its only to make sure you get the best of support, should you stay low after baby arrives.

The darker nights and gloomy weather doesnt help a lot either, do you find you get quite low in the winter months? xxx

Hey max

i havent had my bloods done as of yet... mw has now said they dont need to be done till around the 27 week mark?! but i have been feeling really tired. no energy and had to take iron tabs when i was preg with paris, my hair is terribe so is my skin, iv gained so much weight, i just dont feel incontrol :(

Im seeing my mw next week so i will mention it, only thing is she has messed me about with apps keeps cancelling them, then not ringing me back, she hasent even given me her number, so if i need to talk to her i have to pop into my doc on tuesday ( only day she is in ) to arrange it

so i dont think that has helped either! x

Hey BW , I hope you dont mind me saying I know exactly how you feel , I'm just a ball of misery some days , I'm being watched for PND as I have a history of depression and sometimes that makes me feel even worse . I hope your feeling better soon and can I suggest pampering yourself, take a few hours to relax and sleep too .:hugs: , How is everyone ? finally got the internet back and feeling deprived .

dont bother with the midwife hun, phone your gp monday morning, tell him or her you know you are anaemic, you definitely will be especially as you were with paris. In my pregnancies I am anemic by the 12th week. If he wont give you right away, go to boots and buy spatone, its little iron fortified water sachets, totally safe in pregnancy and over the counter. Costs about £6 for 20 sachets. You can have 2-3 a day and try to mix it with fresh orange. I bet when you have the iron tablets you will feel a thousand times better, I know i did xxx

Thanks Max, i will do that :) xxx

feeling a tad bit better this morning.. starving tho.. trying not to eat to early, otherwise i just end up with terrible heartburn! people keep telling me heartburn normally means baby will come out with a full head of hair, i had terrible heartburn with P, and she came out as bald as a coot! ( sort of lol )

hope everyone else is well

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"