February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Good morning ladies!

I kept getting odd twinge pains where Max was last night, could this be the start of me feeling him?! I hope so. That or its just wind :rofl: lol

How was everyones weekend?

*catching up on the posts*

2 girlies- saw you ordered the purple one its lovely!!

I went to look at some buggys on the weekend... Now I dont know whether to get a travel system, or just get a buggy and then a separate car seat to keep in the car?

BW- :hugs: Sorry you are feeling like this.
I do worry about getting PND too, I think to myself, I am really going to have a baby, a life changing suituation, even though this is what I wanted, I am scared that I will get frightend that its never going to be just me again. Sounds selfish :(
Silly I know when I wanted this so much.
and then I feel guilty, because if anything ever happend, I would be deverstated. Its just not a win win suituation lol

Both OH and I were bald babies, and I have had no heartburn, I am sure im having a baldy too lol.
God I will admit it, I was an ugly baby LOL
You know when people say 'oh isnt that baby gorgeous' when you maybe thinking, uhuh thats one ugly baby lol
Thats what people will probably think about my little fatty dumpling, hes already 'weighing' ahead of himself by 2 weeks... well, going by the 'avarage' fetal weight growth chart! :rofl:

Hope everyones well :D xxxxxxx

xx

Callie..my OH keeps saying all babies look the same when born, wrinkley and bald lol how dare he
i wasnt the best looking child.. and OH looked like the milky bar kid.. with bright white hair and chubby cheeks soooo cute

its not selfish at all that you are frightend that may happen.. we all have fears, im not sure what im scared of lol all my fears came true when my ex left me at 18 years old with our daughter, i never wanted to be a single parent, no one does right? and i guess part of me thinks when Adam is here B will do the same thing dont think i could go thru doing it all again on my own.. thing is B is nothing like my ex and he gives me no reason to worry, but my mind works over time

Id go with a travel system... i had a graco one with Paris and at the time they were great, let us know what one you decied to get

x

Hello everyone,

there is obviously something in the air as I have been feeling the same as both of you, I cant wait to have control of my feelings again!

NP, that sounds like baby to me! How exciting! xxx

Thanks claire :D yes talk to us all, I think we all must feel the same :hugs:

BW- I know how you feel about thinking B will leave, I have the same fear, but from a diffrent perspective, rmember all the cra* with his ex etc, I am frightend and think, well he could do that to me :shrug: :(
But then I try and think (& you should too :)) that we are not them people, and these men really love us and WANT to have children with us, they want to build a life and future with us, they never wanted that with the others.
And the people that upset us and say the nasty things they do, well, they are just jelous because we have what they want. Someone to love us & someone who wants to build a long lasting life with us.
B wants to be with you, he loves you xxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys x

Sometimes I think its hard to admit that your feeling a bit rough? I know how lucky I am to be pregnant and would be devestated if anything happened, but I cant help hating being pregnant sometimes! lol.

I agree with NP BW, MY OH has been a twat to exs in the passed, but hes never been like that with me, its different people at different times in their lives. When you fall in love, you do and I seriously believe if its true love it hits you hard and you never look back xx

Claire- I know how you feel, I feel exactly the same.
After loosing Angel, I knew how lucky id be to fall pregnant again, even getting to 20 weeks was a big thing for me, and soon il be 22, I cant believe how lucky I have been so far.
I am so, so scared of something going wrong, that I feel like I shouldnt feel the way I do, but I guess we all have feelings like this, and of other things deep down.
I suppose there is a stigma to admitting if you feel a certain way, which there shouldnt be.

I defintley believe that too Claire, I know I am not the same person I was when I was with my ex, I have grown up much more and know what I want, and I have choosen to have this life with someone else and I am a diffrent person to who I was 2 years ago.
A long time ago, even his ex at one point admitted that she has never seen him behave the way he does with me, she even said she could see how much he loved me, (and that must of hurt her telling me that) so that must say something- bare in mind this was only about 2 months after OH and I had been together as well. And I can tell you he has never changed from day one and has given me everything he promised too xx

there you go then NP sounds like you have nothing to worry about! And nearly 22 weelks, wow! How is everyones bumps coming along? think we need some new piccies xx

im starting to feel out of breath when i walk upstairs, it feels horrible & when im sitting down i can feel her under my ribs & its so uncomfy! this is the part i hate, bring on the birth!!

Lol, I have only felt 1 twinge today, im hoping by 24 weeks- athe most! lol- I will be able to feel him move properly.
I have gained so much weight the past 2 weeks, I feel like a right fatty lol
I suppose the cookies, pizza and ice cream dont help lol xx

i still am not really showing i just look bloated :cry:

i think its normal for us all to feel worried about after the pregnancy and about our OH's its jkust part in parcel with being pregnant!

how was everyones weekend?

i have now been banned from buying anything from mothercare or mothercareworld without prior consent from my sis-inlaw for 2 reasons

1. so she can make sure she's not already bought it

2. if she hasn't bought it or wasn't planning to so i can use her discount

her recommendation which i shall share with you all is to buy size Tiny Baby she says as even tho its for weight upto 7.5lbs as baby losses weight after birth it should fit and that even tho its for 7.5lbs her wee one was over 8lbs when she was born and newborn was too big

I love shopping, mamas & papas had some lovely stuff, i cant wait till the jan sales!! :)

ive decided im going to try not buying anything for baby until after xmas in the sales but i know i'll give in pretty easily! babys going to have loads of clothes between his two aunts who have been shopping probably since i found out i was pregnant lol x

I havent bought one piece of clothing, it all looks so diddy and cute, I cant believe I will actually have a baby to dress in them :haha:

I have managed to buy some nappies and other things, think the wedding is keeping my mind off it and busy with that, after xmas there will be no stopping us!

what are we all like we are going to have the best dressed babies out there lol

LOL yea, and our baby meets we will have the best dressed lol.

Awww everyone my friend has just joined BnB!
her name is MayBaby, shes in first trimester, im just teaching her how to post a thread then we can all post her a litle msg on the thread, if thats ok :blush: lol xxx

Ah no way, babies due in May! God we're getting on arnt we! Only feels like yesterday I was looking at first tri xx

Just popping in to say hi everyone. Feeling poorly got food poisoning and am worried sick. Just waiting for NHS direct to ring me back :( Will let you know what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->