February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Dont freak out! Its coming out whether you like it or not! And you will be soo excited and fed up of being pregnant by then it will seem worth it I am sure xx

theres nothing i can do now the only way it'll be finished is after ive spent however long in labour and pushed my little man out of my nannie! x

the actual part with the pain in your lady bits :blush: doesnt last long, its only a tiny bit at the end :)
Try not to worry about it....think of the people who have more than 1 baby (like me!!) it really isnt that bad, i'm not worried at all. xxx

:hi: girls, havent really got on here much recently, but I hope everyones ok :)

I'm looking forward to packing my hospital bag, I kinda didnt do it last time which meant my mum had to come to the hospital 4 times to drop things off, she made one trip just with my tens machine but I couldnt use it as baby had to be monitored with the clip which the tens would have interfeered with.

I have just noticed... I MOVED UP A BOX :happydance: :happydance: my baby is one box closer to being a baby :D :D The time is going really fast, as much as I love being pregnant I think my body is telling me its not happy me having 2 babies in a row and making me pay :rofl:

Anyone elses' face started to go moon like? mine has already, I'm trying to drink a lot of water to keep it down but it happened with Alex too so not holding out much hope of looking decent on my wedding day :dohh:

xxx

Evening ladies..

You guys are lucky not having to stay in long..i need to stay in for 5 days :-( some what looking forward to it to have some one to one time with the lo.

Went shopping today and got a few more bits.
Can't wait to pack my bag. Don't know how much of what i'll need since i'll be in so long. Last time hubby brought things up as i needed them.

Hope Aimee is ok xx

I am hoping to stay in longer this time :) last time I stayed in over night (had him 4.02am home at 6pm the following day)

whats wrong with Aimee? sorry I didnt read back :dohh: hope shes ok xxx

Morning girls,

2girlies- Thanks for your advice about labor there, makes me feel not so nervous or frightend when you feel calm about it :)

Hayley! :hi: hun :hugs: how you doing? Feels like you ahvent been on for ages! lol
Moon shape? lol mine is just fatter then normal lol.
Not long until your wedding now!! Exciting! :D

I cant wait to get all the things for my hospital bag :)
OH i so sweet :cloud9: I said to him about using the black holdal we already have and he said no, he wants to buy me a new bag, one for just when we have babies awwww :D

Mum said to me this morning 'Your baby is costing me a fortune' what?! lol she said the box she bought me to fill up is already overflowing :rofl: Yay cant wait to see all the goodies for little Max :D lol

Can you stay in longer if you ask and if you dont feel ready to go home?
My friend had a c-section and was in for 5 days :(

H- Ams may have food poiserning :(
xxx

Morning all :) Feeling much better today. I rang NHS direct and i went to the labour ward to get checked over. They listened to the HB which was fine and at 145bpm and they checked me over and felt my bump. They said that as long as i wasn't being sick then i should be fine as it is dehydration which is the main problem in pregnancy.
Well my tummy has stopped hurting and i am finally off the toilet! Thank God :)
Nathan has been active too so hoping this means he is fine.

Hope everyone is well xx

Morning Aimee,

Glad to hear your feeling much better & went and got checked out :)

xx

Morning ladies...

glad you are feeling a lil better ams xx

Yay to claire your lil girlie/lil man is now viable xxx

this is my bump 23+5 excuse the dirrtyyyyy mirror

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/DSC05300-1.jpg

Wow nice bump!! Mine seems quite small but they did say last night that it is all baby and that is sometimes why i think it feels hard as he is very close to the surface.

With Kayden i wanted to stay in the hospital but i was practically booted out first thing the next morning. I also want to stay in as long as i can this time. Trust me you will need the rest while you can get it!

That is true Aimee, but with Paris the nurses there seemed to think i had no idea what i was doing because i was 17, P had to be taken away for the night because she kept puking this green stuff, so i spend the night wide awake.. just wanting to hold her...

not that it helps when you go home. seeing as the health visitor and my MW came out rather a lot.. i just wanted to be left alone

my friend was saying they dont give you free bottles of milk anymore in hospital like they used to... shame they come in handy

x

BW- What a beautiful bump!!! :cloud9:

I just look fatter!
i have decided after I hve Max, I am going to lose like 10 stone lol, so next time I am pregnant, I actually WILL look it :rofl:

I STILL cant feel him :growlmad: I will be 22 weeks tomorrow as well :(
I spoke to MW, she said if by 23 weeks I still cant feel anything, then they may look as to why I cant.
I am seeing her tonight anyway, so thinki will talk with her about it then lol xxx

Morning ladies..

Glad you're feeling better Aimee.

When i was in with Alex the lady next to me wasn't allowed home till she did a no 2 cuz she had stitches. Was glad i wasn't her lol

Lovely bump bw! Mine is still fat lol
xx

BW- Isn't it awful, they treat you like shit cos your young. I was 19 and they didn't even think i was in labour when i said i was because 'they know it wouldn't start 5 hours after being induced' they were so nasty.
But i didn't actually know what i was doing and i had not one bit of experience with babies so i would have liked to have been shown a bit more really. I managed though!

Callie, hope it goes well with the mw tonight :)

Suzie, see i had stitches internal and external and they never waited till i did a number two!

Also they let me go with out Kayden having a wee and they are meant to keep you in until the baby has done one of both!
I am hoping now i am older and a lot more experianced that they will treat us more like people and if the don't this time they will be bloody getting it from me!

I was the same as i was 19 i didn't stand up to them. Had a rubbish midwife and just dealt with it but this time i'll be telling her to go. I have to say i was lucky as my mum used to be a child carer so i had loads of expierence with babies and it was sad they were actually shocked at how much i knew. Just cuz your young doesn't mean your naive or know nothing.

I was the same with my 1st wanting out asap but this time with a 3 year old at home will be happy to stay in lol

That's rubbish Aimee you're meant to do one before you leave so they see you don't rip etc. This time i would tell her you're not leaving till you feel ready xx

I had stitches aswell. and all they said is to take it easy for a week.. i have to say after they stitched me up it didnt feel to bad.. its the next day the pain was unreal.. i was walking like john wayne

i hope aswell this time, they treat me a lil better.. when its your second tho they dont seem to give a hoot ya just in and out! im getting a lil nervous now about the birth... i always said id never have an epidural mainly because i dont think i could sit dead still during a contraction.. but if my labour is longer then 8 hours then ill be having it.. gas and air is a life saver but it dont take the pain away.. just makes you feel high lol xx

ah Callie i so hope you feel something soon, im seeing my MW at 12, got a load of things to ask her... tho she probley wont answer them all because she is always in a rush to see the next person

xx

I have heard that! I cant go for a no.2 anywhere but my house! Gawd knows how il cope in hospital lol, esp with my shy bladder too! lol.

I was wondering what everyone was going to pack for LO in the hospital bag- I was going to pack:

3 baby vests
3 baby grows
2 scratch mittens
2 pairs of socks
Winnie pooh hat & mittens
All in one coat
Pack of bibs
2 muslin cloths
Cotton wool balls
Nappy bags
Nappies
Baby towel
flannel
dummy
baby on board sign
heavy weight blanket
car seat

Sounds perfect Callie-- and pop a camera in there aswell hehehe

Im the same no way would i be going a number 2 in the hospital, i left it a week after i got home. was frightend to go lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->