February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Stop with the talk about xmas shopping, please!

So I chickened out of telling the midwife how I have been feeling, it was one I havent met before and she never asked me how I was feeling so didnt feel like I could bring it up? Got to hear Jimmys heartbeat though and she measured my bump and it was spot on what it should be for 24 weeks! My blood pressure is still low but not as low as it has been, she also explained the placenta to me better than the lady at the scan so I did get somewhere!

yeah im not coming to 3rd tri either sorry!

MIL- perfume or smelly stuff if your over in glasgow or braehead go to lush and you can get a gift set (wrapped for you) it goes down a treat with all his sisters and his mum you cant go wrong (in my opinion)

FIL- is there a series he watches on the tv we got his dad a boxset last year or a nice shirt

Hehe pc..i won't be posting much in there cuz it's all about having their babies.

Thanks for that random..i've never been in there so will go in and have a look. She doesn like things like that. xx

Even the title of the posts is scary! I am in denial, its coming out, I dont need details, I will deal with it as it comes lol.

my thoughts exactly claire!

MS- i love their stuff my mate used to swear by the bedtime bath bomb for her little girl, they do face masks aswell the chocolate one is great for spots and its all 100% natural

I'll need to get some of that lol my face is terrible right now. I never have spots!

I agree pc..although am lucky and know how mine is coming out lol xx

lol i guess it depends

i'm happy to be having a section..in have it then can relax and don't need cut down there or anything else plus have a few extra days in to relax. xx

Im back from seeing the MW. she was actually very nice today.. told her how iv been feeling, and she said she if i still feel like it when i next see her at 28weeks. she will refer me to talk to someone.. i said its mostly due to my weight gain... she did try and convience me that id lose it all once baby is here.. but that is a load of rubbish... i never did with paris, had to go on a strick diet to do that

she actually mentiond that my bloods have to be done now, and not to wait any longer like first planned

heard bubs heartbeat, she said my belly was still soft for nearly 24weeks ( not that its nothing to worry about ) is everyone elses belly gone rock hard then ? x

I would say mine is pretty soft BW compared to some peoples I have felt. I am glad you talked to your midwife, I chickened out! Glad your getting your bloods done at last, I had mine done at 10 weeks and they are being repeated at 28 weeks.

That's good you told her how you feel. My belly is hard at the top and soft and fatty at the bottom lol i wouldn't worry about it everyone's different. xx

my bump is quite soft!

i've been hunting for a rocking horse for Reese for xmas, god they are so expensive :shock: she wants the mamas & papas (brandy) its in the sale but its still £235, theres no way i'm paying that much. i had a look on ebay but all the good ones are too far away :(

Hi,

I am due with #2 on 20 feb. Though I just have this feeling that it is going to be here on the 17th lol!! Such along time to go yet though :(

Hi Caz-x and welcome! I have a feeling mine is going to born late January, so we will see!

argh i hope my lil man dont arrive on the 26th jan ( thats OH's sons birthday ) or the 28th (my ex's birthday) id be happy with the 1st or 2nd 3rd or 4th of feb nothing over that lol. but like we get to decide x

Afternoon all, hello Caz :)

My you have been very busy i think you have done about 5 pages since i left this morning lol.
I am funnily enough looking forwards to the birth cos i can't wait for Nathan to be here! I had a feeling he would be early but the midwife said it is more likely i will go over again. I had a dream i had him on the 8th but i don't know which month it was. Well 8th of March would be over 14 days so maybe 8th of Feb? Will see.

BW-my belly is soft most of the time but goes right hard when what i think is his back comes to the surface. A very strange sensation.

Lol, my bump is same as MS lol

Hi caz!

I have a feeling Max is going to come around the end of Jan soemtime... Maybe pinapple, currys, rasberyy leaf tea and :sex: will help him along the way lol.

Im looking forward to seeing my mw tonight, am going to ask her what the hospital supplies, thanks for that ms

Glad all went well with yours bw xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->