February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thanks BW- I would take my time with the MW and say can you please answer these questions before I leave, as they are very important to me.

xxx

LOL bw I think I will be the same! :rofl:

Here is my full list- what do you think :blush: too much stuff all in all? lol

Birth plan
Pregnancy book
2 night dresses
1 PJ bottoms & top
A dressing gown
2 Dark towels
Slippers
5 pairs of black knickers
Head & hair band
Make up bag-
Toiletries- tooth paste & brush, deodorant, sponge, body wash, razor, shampoo & conditioner, body lotion, face moisturiser
Breast pads
Nursing bra X2
Pads- extra thick
Clothes for going home
Plastic bag for dirty clothes
Nipple cream

OH:
t-shirt
pants
socks
toothbrush & deodrant
camera
dvd camcorda
dvds

baby
3 baby vests
3 baby grows
2 scratch mittens
2 pairs of socks
Winnie pooh hat & mittens
All in one coat
Pack of bibs
2 muslin cloths
Cotton wool balls
Nappy bags
Nappies
Baby towel
flannel
dummy
baby on board sign
heavy weight blanket
car seat

Hospital have towels for you to use unless you like having your own? What about a pillow? I liked having my own xx

Ning everyone, very excited today as I'm 24 weeks! Wow! Thanks bw x I love the bump pic by the way, I will put one on tomorrow.

Off to see the midwife in a min so just a quick one, I'm going to tell her I've been feeling down. Glad to see your feeling better aimee xxx

I'll post later xx

MS- thanks didnt know that :)

Congrats on 24 weeks PC :happydance:

BW & MS- you arent far off it! :D xxx

No problem..when you see your midwife when you pack your bag ask her if they provide some things. When i had Alex they provided cotton wool balls and we didn't bathe our babies in the hospital just topped to tailed them well my midwife did after he was born lol. So i didn't need to take a towel etc. Makes your bag a wee bit lighter too.

I can't believe we'll be 24 weeks in a few days..i can't get my head round how fast it's going xx

I cant wait till im 24weeks.. im not to sure if its going quickly or not.. when i say to people how many weeks i am.. there like oh is that all.. which pisses me off.. makes it seems like iv got ages yet!

Im tempted to get this for when he is a lil older

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-luna-mix-peacock/277111201/type-i/

Oo that's nice bw..i like the luna's. Gonna get Kellan a green one when he gets older. They are really easy to push too xx

Claire- :yipee::bodyb::yipee::bodyb: on Jimmy being viable

BW- thats lovely

Aimee-glad your feeling better

as far as i remember from friends having kids you are only in for one night in the hosp i am going to but if you baby early hours of the morning you are out that evening!

thank god i have bnb i'd be totally lost without it when it comes to hospital bags and birth plans and everything lol

iv not really seen anyone with one... then at the shops this lady was pushing a pink one, it looked so light! arghhh i may just have to get it!! even tho im skint lol x

That looks nice bw :)

My friend bought the, ooh whats it aclled, that other expencvie make, not I-candy, Oh I can see it in my head now... bright red 3 wheelier... lol
Anyway she said its great and really light :)

Thanks MS- I will do :)

BW- I say I only have 18 weeks left, you can say only 16, seems liek no time at all that way lol xxx

i love my luna, its so light & easy to push with 1 hand, plus its quite springy so Roxie is so comfy in it, its fab.

I have just been xmas food shopping, got an xmas pud, biscuits, snacks like cheesy balls...mmmmmmm just the stuff that doesnt go out of date though lol.

I am hoping to have a birth like Roxies, i woke up at 4am, went to birthing centre at 5am, she was born at 6am, home at 8am FANTASTIC!! i doubt i'll be that lucky again, they say baby number 3 is either really long or really quick!

Pauls loving his new job, so nice to have some money again, we used all our saving up while he was out of work so now we have to start from scratch, its made me be so much more careful with my money though, we used to waste it so much before but now i hunt for bargains etc!

great bump pic :thumbup:

awww yeah BW impressive bump pic

3girlies have you asked the bnb team if they can change you to 3girlies?? and ive not even started xmas present shopping not even thought about food shopping tho i dont cook on xmas day or boxing day :happydance:

Ooo i just realised that tomorrow i only have 100 days to go!! can't believe it xx

Lol 2girlies, I have been good liek you lol.

I have done ALL of my xm,as shopping :happydance: Only need to get 2 more things for OH and thats it :D

I did buy 4 tins of choc too, but OH and I have already opended one :blush: lol Iv locked the rest away! x

yeah i think so not 100% sure but i suppose if you pm one of them they will be able to tell you if they cant do it and who can lol x

Hehe np..i'd do the same.

Am the same as you random. When hubby gets paid friday we're gonna go up to toys r us and get all alex's chrismtas stuff and everyone else's. Really need to get organised earlier this year. Anyone buy a real christmas tree? Am thinking about getting one this year. Always had one in America and loved them plus alot easier then putting it up and down.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to get mil and fil's for christmas? Am rubbish at thinking of presents.

Just think we'll all be in the 3rd trimester soon!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->