February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi and welcome Caz!!

No problem np i know all hospitals are different though.

So can't be bothered with work tonight. No racing on tonight so it's gonna be dead and drag in. xx

A lot of us seem to have had appointments today!

Glad everything is ok with everyones. Im stuck at work now MS, its dragging, I cant wait to leave, I dont know what I would do without BnB to keep me entertained!

Hehe..i have to say i love this forum.. especially this thread :) hope we can keep it going when we've had our babies..

My stomache is so sore today. It's that gassy bunged up feeling.

Anyones calf's hurting loads? Mine are feeling the way you do when you've walked for miles and miles but i def haven't lol xx

I actually dont know what I did before I was introduced?! I am sure we will all keep on chatting, mine will be, OMG I am so tired every day lol xx

Haha..i don't know what i'm gonna do with 2 this time. 2girlies you deserve a medal lol. When i had alex i would just sleep all day in between feeds till hubby got home now i'll be needing to get up to walk Alex to nursery for 9:15! I don't ever start work that early never mind get 2 kids ready and out the door before 9!! lol xx

Lol, I have been feeling all bloated and gassy all day ms but im at work and I wont go to the loo anywhere except my house lol xx

Whooo I get to give in my notice for my Mat leave tomorrow!
I am so excited lol.

So 2 things I am going to speak to MW about tonight:

Movement and Hospital items

Oh MS, was going to ask when you were 22 weeks with Alex, what did you start to feel?
Occasionally once or twice a day I get either a cramping pain, or a pain just where I know he is lying, and I know its probably just a coinsdence (sp) but when I listen to him sometimes on my doppler, his hb is not as BOOM BOOM as when I know he is facing outwards, but most of the time he is facing with his back to me, so you think this maybe a reason I havent really felt anything yet? xxx

BW- from your bump pic the weight gain seems to all be bump you still look thin everywhere else so dont worry to much about your weight :hugs:

MS- their chocolate facemask is great and looks really edible im scared to buy any now incase i want to eat it or something lol

we have to carry on this thread after the LO's are here even if we all just post once a day with a wee update about ourselves

oooooh i just remembered i go on my first driving lesson tonight woohoo

Whooo go random, I remember when I started to drive, I can remember running in telling my parents that I had gone in to third gear :blush: :rofl: lol xxx

I felt like bubbling no pain. If he has his back to you then he'll be kicking the other way so you more than likely won't be able to feel that..do you have an anterior placenta? that could be a reason too..if you know where he is press down quite hard you won't hurt him and you may be able to feel him move? Only way Kellan will move is if i wriggle my stomache lol otherwise he just sleeps..try that

Goodluck for your driving lesson tonight xx

That will probably be why..hopefully the silly thing will move out the way!! xx

Good luck random!!

I dont envy you hun, my oh is used to getting up early cos of his job so hes in charge in the morning! :haha:

I know your dying to feel your baby, but seriously I am so envious of you! I dont get any sleep anymore, baby is a wriggler! And it makes me feel queezy when Jimmy starts turning and stuff!

oh thank you im really nervous lol but its with a woman so think that will put me more at ease just hope she doesn't moan at me bcz im liable to start crying lol

oh ive got my scan a week today :happydance:

Wow! Thats come round soooooo fast random! Cant wait to see your lil man (hopefully Logan!) again xx

:bodyb::yipee::bodyb::yipee::bodyb::yipee::bodyb::yipee: 2girlies is getting her name changed to 3girlies woooooooooooohoooooooooooo :happydance::happydance:

i know 20 week scan at 19 weeks lol im still pushing for Logan but OH is being a wee bit twisted lol x

I love logan!

Did anyone else register for their Bounty pack? I havent received anything yet, has anyone else? xx

:hi: wow you girls have been busy today :) think I will try and get on for a whole day tomorrow just to catch up :rofl:

Feels like baby has been kicking into my back today, it feels really weird, I cant explain it.

Claire - I didnt apply for my bounty packs, I had vouchers from my midwife :shrug:

xxx

ooohh and congratulations on baby being viable :) xxx

aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh MEN!!!!!!! My hubby just came home & swore at me coz he smashed a jar of coffee he knocked off the side & then got in his van & screeched off! I dont get it! he was fine 20 minutes before when i phoned him! hes been gone 45 minutes now, he didnt even say goodnight to the girls :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->