February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thanks Hayley,

Stupid men eh! Who knows why they do this stuff? He'll be back soon enough with his tail between his legs lol xx

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if anybody else had an anterior placenta?? I have and am hardly feeling any movement atm. Kadens was posterior so was feeling loads of movement with him from really early on. The mw said this is normal as i have 'airbag' cushioning at the front(lol). I know I am going to be thankful for this later on, but sometimes wish I could feel a little more and wondered if anyone else was in the same boat?

thanks

he came back......................

with a KFC for himself, im fuming!! :grr:

hes sitting downstairs stuffing his face, hope it gives him indigestion!!!! :growlmad:

That made me laugh a little 3Girlies! I can just imagine him sat down there stuffing his face in a rage! Leave him to it, he'll be upstairs before you know it!

Caz, there is quite a few with/or had anterior placentas in this group, I am sure smeone can give you some advice! xx

Hello can i be added to the list pleeeeeeease?!!! im due Feb 7th with my 1st and so excited i think im going to pop!!!

Hi Miss_Jordie and welcome :)

Caz- I have an anterior placenta too and have felt NOTHING lol, mw said its normal for up to 24 weeks :)

Yawn yawn OMG I am SOOOO tired today! God knows why I am up so early and in work!!
Yay im 22 weeks today :happydance:
Im getting my hair dyed 2 weeks today, brown & garnet red... Do this think this will be ok girls? My hair dresser said its from 26 weeks that you cant really ahve colour in your hair :shrug:

3girlies- omg! :growlmad: what would pi** me off even more is that he didnt even get me a kfc!!
Hope everything is ok now though :) :hugs:

xxx

Morning nervous, and welcome Miss geordie!

Congrats on 22 weeks! wahoo! fingers crossed you feel something soon.

Im not to sure about hair dye, different people seem to say different things, I really want mine done before my wedding though! My hairdresser said having a semi permanent colour should be fine?

Hope things are ok today 3girlies, men are sooo selfish can you imagine if we did that!

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if anybody else had an anterior placenta?? I have and am hardly feeling any movement atm. Kadens was posterior so was feeling loads of movement with him from really early on. The mw said this is normal as i have 'airbag' cushioning at the front(lol). I know I am going to be thankful for this later on, but sometimes wish I could feel a little more and wondered if anyone else was in the same boat?

thanks

Hey Caz, my sons called Kayden too! What a wicked name :D

Yes my placenta is also anterior but low lying this time. I have been feeling Nathan a lot though but i think it is because my placenta is right at the bottom it is not blocking anything.
I know nervous pains is anterior and she can feel anything yet? I am sure she wont mind if you pm her x

Callie, i am a hairdresser and you are fine to colour your hair at any time! It is only perms that you shouldn't have and it is not because of the chemical it is because it wont work. But yes the colours sound lovely!

Hi miss_geordie :wave: i am so excited i think i am going to pop too lol!

Heidi, what a selfish pig, as if he brought you no KFC, no i would have been seriously mad at that :gun:

PC- thats what im having semi-perm :)

Aimee! Oh yes I remember you saying :blush: sorry!
Thanks Ams :)

I bought some brown contact lenses lol, I was wearing them yesterday afternoon, OH dosen't like them :(! Oh well, I do lol.
I have blue eyes, so makes a change every now and then :)

xxx

Callie, i didn't think you were meant to wear contacts when preggo? Does the shape of your eye change or something?
I bought some brown ones once as i have blue eyes and fancied a change but i have got more chance of finding a bleeding stone than getting them in lol. Everything i got them near my eye automatically shut!

Morning ladies..

I died my hair all through my pregnancy with Alex and he's just fine.I wouldn't worry about it.

Congrats and welcome miss geordie!!

And congrats on 22 weeks np i think it is? Sorry my brain is ridiculous for remembering things just now :-( xx

Morning all :)

i have had my hair dyed twice since i found out i was preg and had it done thru out my pregnancy with paris so i wouldnt worry.... as for contacts i was told not to wear them just because in pregnancy your more prone to dry eye

i have blue contacts ( bright blue ) and could i ever get them in.. hell no.... lol x

well i just had a strange email from babybond saying my scan is on the 22nd november :shrug:

i cancelled my scan weeks ago (it was supposed to be this friday)

soooooo i rang them & they said Mr Carabott has changed it to the 22nd of November as they advised him that 28 weeks is a better time to have a 4d scan when he phoned to rebook it :saywhat:
i phoned paul & he said he rebooked it as a surprise & has been saving the money!! :yipee: so ive forgiven him for the lack of kfc now :rofl:

i wear contact lenses but not as a fashion accessary, i cant see lol, id love brown ones, my eyes are bright blue so id like to see what id look like with the same eyes as Reese! :)
i do find they are drier now & not that comfy!

I was just thinking, is anyone else having anymore NHS scans?
I am haaving one at 34 weeks, and I asked my mw yesterday it that was normal as its with the same consultant I had a scanwith at 16 weeks & the same lady who dealt with me with everything with Angel.
She said it is completely normal 'especially' in your case... :shrug:

2girlies- Aw!!! bless him!! :D

What eye colour do you think your LO's are going to have?

Both OH's & I are blue... Everyone has seen my hair colour from my fb, but OH is dark, but his bro is same colour as me (I dont want to say it on here incase psyco sees it somehow) So for my colour just say your colour please girls lol and for OH says OH's lol.
My mum is realyl dark, but my nan is blonde :shrug: and OH looks liek his dad, who is also dark xxx

Aww 2girlies that was sweet of him..need him to talk to my hubby lol

I've only had a 12 week one then having one at 36 weeks cuz with Alex all my waters had leaked by then and i didn't know it so to check that doesn't happen again xx

3girlies thats lovely of him even if he was an idiot last night lol

driving lesson was great last night got another one on sunday :thumbup: came home from my lesson and we were going to asda for something for dinner OH gave me £30 to spend exclusively on baby stuff :happydance: they had the vests and sleepsuits/pjamas whatever you call them for £2.50 and i got a tigger set and a white fluffy sleepsuit!

Reese has brown like paul & Roxie has blue like me! i wonder what this little girl will have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->