February 2010 Love Bugs :)

aww random, sounds well sweet. i love asdas, we are going on friday :)

Alex has blue like his daddy. I have green eyes. It's weird tho cuz hubby has dark red hair and blue eyes i have dark brown hair and green eyes and Alex has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes lol wonder if this one will be red?

Yayy random..i really need to start learning how to drive but refuse to drive a manual. In america i only drove an automatic and love them.

Did you buy the suits with the temperature on them? Was in the govan asda on monday and they had basically nothing. Really need to start going to the linwood one. I got on Monday a pooh cardi jacket thing fluffy on outside and it reverses to grey and cream stripes. Got a tigger outfit that was brown and beige stripes and a an outfit with a wee doggy on it. Not sure if you remember the ones am talking about. xx

yeah thats the suits i bought! i know the ones you are talking about they are lovely! the linwood asda is always well stocked its great!

i saw a bambi suit, samzi said shes got it for her little girl, its lovely, i NEED it lol!!
i love looking at all the clothes in there, they are such good quality & really good price too. I need to be careful as it will be summer when they wear 3-6 month clothes, all ive looked at is nice warm snuggly things.

My ex had green eyes and i blue.. and paris has bright blue eyes

B has blue eyes and so do i.. so in that case Adam will only have blue eyes

i remember watching this programme, and this man new his wife had been cheating on him because there child came out with brown eyes, when they both had blue, they said eye colour cant skip a generation or anything like that... so your child has to have either of your colour

My ex has dark hair with hints of red, mine is a naturally stawberry blonde with hints of red..... so i was sure Paris would be a redhed baby.. but she has dirty blonde

B had bright blonde hair as a kid almost white ( he is now grey lol )so Adam will either have blonde hair,strawberry blonde or red.....but genes are a funny thing.. so who knows

i heard that eye colour doesnt skip a generation too, i know people whos children have bright blue eyes when they are both brown eyed so maybe it can :shrug:

LOL sorry Ams, just saw yours msg- I must admit it took me about 40min to get them in LOL

Lol yes its me :D Thanks MS

Random- glad your lesson wen t well :thumbup:
Awww! I wanna tigger outfit :D

I went to the disney store and they didnt have as such a large selection as I thought they would of had.

BW- my OH has the same as your ex, (I promise not same person lol) and my hair is simular to yours, maybe I wont have a red head baby then :shrug:

My dad has blue, mum has green, mum dark hair, dad blonde- my bro & sis are dirty blonde with green eyes, my youngest bro is dirty blonde and blue eyes and i am red with blue eyes! lol
So got no clue what colourings Max maybe, although I didnt go red until I was about 5 xxx

oh god thats the sort of thing that will happen to me. Me and OH have both got blue eyes, our child will come out brown and I will get accused of cheating lol.

We have loads of red in our family, neither my mum or dad are red, yet my sis is, my cousin who neither her or her partner were red had 4 red headed girls! Im brown, but a real hint of red in my hair, even the hiar dresser is always shocked how easily the red is picked up in my hair by colours! My OH is brown as well, but he has got red sidies and facial hair and his mum said he had a lot of red when born so I just know our child is going to be red! Its only girls in our family who are red though!

Oh forgot to say thats well sweet 3girlies, I've forgiven him as well now!

I have scottish family..... so thats where the red comes from... but im the only one with light hair on my side everyone else is dark!

one blond gene, one brown = brown hair
one blond, one red = blond hair
one red, one brown = brown hair
one black, one red = dark blonde ( because is a mixture of both colours )
two reds = red hair.

Thats how it should go.... dark hair is always the most dominant, i know that to make a redhed baby. you both need to be carrying the red head gene, even if red dont run in the family.. you could still have it

but at the end of the day there is no way of noing till your bubs is here lol..

x

anyone got Emma on facebook??

Zara just said in second tri it isnt good news regarding max

:(

I was just thinking, is anyone else having anymore NHS scans?
I am haaving one at 34 weeks, and I asked my mw yesterday it that was normal as its with the same consultant I had a scanwith at 16 weeks & the same lady who dealt with me with everything with Angel.
She said it is completely normal 'especially' in your case... :shrug:

2girlies- Aw!!! bless him!! :D

What eye colour do you think your LO's are going to have?

Both OH's & I are blue... Everyone has seen my hair colour from my fb, but OH is dark, but his bro is same colour as me (I dont want to say it on here incase psyco sees it somehow) So for my colour just say your colour please girls lol and for OH says OH's lol.
My mum is realyl dark, but my nan is blonde :shrug: and OH looks liek his dad, who is also dark xxx

I have an nhs scan at 33+2 to see if my placenta has moved from the cervix.

Well i have blue eyes and Waynes are green. It would be nice if the baby had green eyes as they are more rare but i think he will have blue eyes as all the kids on Waynes side have green eyed parents as all his cousins also have green eyes but all the kids have bright blue eyes.

Oh god really, oh im thinking of her.
I dont have her on mine :( xx

My ex had green eyes and i blue.. and paris has bright blue eyes

B has blue eyes and so do i.. so in that case Adam will only have blue eyes

i remember watching this programme, and this man new his wife had been cheating on him because there child came out with brown eyes, when they both had blue, they said eye colour cant skip a generation or anything like that... so your child has to have either of your colour

My ex has dark hair with hints of red, mine is a naturally stawberry blonde with hints of red..... so i was sure Paris would be a redhed baby.. but she has dirty blonde

B had bright blonde hair as a kid almost white ( he is now grey lol )so Adam will either have blonde hair,strawberry blonde or red.....but genes are a funny thing.. so who knows

I looked into this a lot as my ex thought his child might not have been his as he had brown eyes and my ex and his ex had blue. It did say on a few web sites that brown eyes can skip a generation. It also says brown eyes are dominant on a few sites but me and my bro and sis have blue eyes like our mum and our dad has browm so it can't be true lol unless they are not telling us something!

What i found when looking was that. If a parent has brown eyes the baby can have any colour eyes.
Green eyed parent, green or blue.
Blue eyed parents, blue eyed child.
Darker colours are more dominant and also a dark eyed and light eyed parent the child can have an eye of each!!

Oh no BW i just seen that about Max :( I am going to have a look :(

I know it is really sad :( And she is filming for itv about premature birth too. That must be so hard. I really can't imagine the pain they are going through :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->