February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I feel so sad for emma.. when something like this happens, it makes me think all my moaning about how im feeling is nothing compared to what her family must be going thru

Callie are you getting a moses basket or a crib? x

I know, it must be just awful :(
I was on the phone to OH when I read what Max had said :(

Im getting a moses basket, until I know where il be living...xx

Hello girlies,

Awful about lil Max, puts everything in perspective doesnt it my horrid spots and weight gain is nothing!

Bw what has happened with baby Kaden? I know she thought there were some probs but i haven't seen anything else?

This is what mommy2kian said in a post

i just wanted to let u all know at 10:46 this morning our sweet baby boy Kaden-Ross Grew his wings.

I am at home now and have to wait untill thrusday to be induced.

:(

Awww no way :cry: that is such sad news. It has been such a terrible day today :(

Hey girls, just quikly read what you have been talking about. My OH has light brown hair blue eyes and I have brown hair brown eyes, Alex had blue eyes really blonde hair. Wonder what this one will have :)

Callie I have scans at 27+6, 32 and 36 weeks but thats only cause I'm under a consultant.

Awww 3 girlies, thats too cute of your OH, shame they had to blimmin email you though so you found out :growlmad: thats 1 day after my wedding :flower:

this is the first thread I'm on since logging on but I am so sorry to read about baby Kaden :( I'm so sad for them all. I am off to look for an update on Emma but your comments dont sound very optimistic :cry: what a sad day.

Hope your all 'ok'

xxx

Evening ladies..

It def has been a sad day. Last week mtk found out he was getting worse and would be brain damaged and they had to make a decision what to do and decided to send to him to heaven. What a hard choice. What a strong lady she is.

On a lighter note think i've changed my mind about the name i chose lol am terrible

Likeing the names Devin and Myles so between
Devin Andrew Connor
Kellan Andrew Connor or
Myles Andrew Conner?? xx

Morning ladies xx

Im still liking kellan Suzie :)

Yay my lil man is now VIABLE XXX

Congrats BW on Adam being viable :yipee: I can't wait till that point!

Morning girls,

Omg bw- I did not see that post, oh god how awful :(
I thought he was doing really well :(
Gosh this is so sad, 2 beautiful angels in 1 day :( :cry:

What a very sad day it was :(

MS- thanks for writting that, I didnt know.
I know how hard that descion is, and how hard it must of been for them as a family so late in to there pregnancy :cry:

On another note- I like Devin :)

Hayley- thanks hun, must be same for me too as the 34 week scan is again with my consultant :)
At least we know we are having proper care taken :)
esp with the reports out today about 47 hospitals did not pass the health & safety test.

YAY on Baby Adam being Viable!!!! :happydance:

Aimee- lovely photos of your boy on fb

xxxx

Thanks chick. Oh no i haven't seen that hospital report yet but i dread to think. How Hudds hospital got three stars last year i will never know. If ours is three then i can't imagine how bad the ones with 0 stars are...

I know, its really bad, I was watching on gmtv this morning, one in Bromley they kept talking about.
They siad if standerds havent improved they will be closing them down... I find that highly unlikely though :shrug:

What do you think about the expenses claims?
Apparently one got approved for over 100,000 pounds for his own business as it helped in his personal development!! What a joke!!

Oooh look at out grown up convo lol xxx

Lol, i know but it all effects us doesn't it! Was just reading that Yorkshire ambulance service is very weak, well just what i need to know. Better make sure hubby is constantly here near my due date with a full tank of petrol. Maybe get one of those flashing lights for the roof lol. Was saying to Claire that it is 10 miles to the hospital in the next town and the road is one big traffic jam.... It is only 10 mins to our hospital but they moved all maternity services to Halifax.
Huddersfield is massive though and babies are dying as they are not getting to Halifax on time to be saved :( There is a big petition going on to try and get it moved back to Hudds.

£100,000 would greatly improve my personal development so i think they should give it me :rofl:

Lol, for godsake how annoying, dont they realise there are pregnant women everywhere and we all need to be catered for.
Oh god thats horrible :(
I live about 50 mins from any side of london, and when my bro was born he had to be taken back to where I was born- St georges in tooting!
He had a collapsed lung :( They basically told my mum he was going to pass away, but he was a fighter :) Not surpsied after weighing 9lb 13oz! lol

Lol me too- I want to win the lotto! Although you have more chance of being struck by lighting lol x

The friggin NHS pisses me off man. So glad your brother was a fighter :D

I want to win the lotto to but i don't even remember to play it ever LOL. If God wants me to win it i am sure he will find a way :)

Thanks hun :D

Lol thats true, I enver play! Did you see the Derren Brown theory?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"