February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Yeah i thought it was a load of poo to be honest. I normally like him but i think his last few 'stunts' have been a bit iffy.

Well i am off for a bit now, need to go put some money in the bank and also go food shopping. I am not as hungry today as i have just had some brekkie so hopefully this week i wont try to buy the whole shop!

Wow some good news, BW is viable! Wahoo!

Aimee, where is the mamas and papas store? how far do you reckon it is from Rotherham? (thats where the in laws live!) I cant believe there isnt a hospital in hundersfield! my town is tiny compared to there and we've got a local maternity unit!

Morning ladies..

Thanks ladies for your suggestions will probably just stick to Kellan lol..am such an indecisive person.

Am so hungry this morning i feel like i could eat the whole shop lol

Congrats BW on being viable!!! xx

oooh MS what were the choices again? baby brain! I kinda see your baby as a Kellan now though :blush:

lol i do too..just heard those names and thought oo i like them

Devin Andrew Connor
Kellan Andrew Connor
Myles Andrew Connor xx

Even though I like Devin, it has to be Kellan as we all know him as that, just like my baby Max, and randoms Logan, or maybe Max, but not if oh has anything do with it :rofl:
and PC's Jimmy lol xxx

lol Yea i agree..Kellan it's staying then :)

I'm in the mood for a big chocolate cake!! lol x

Yeah I love the other names, but your baby is lil Kellan now!

Although what are we going to do if I have a girl, poor thing cant be called jimmy then!

lol, OHs ex before me was called Jemma, sounds way to like that to me! (She is one of many psycho exs he has!!)

You feeling any better now claire?? i no how to make myself feel better now, avoid looking in the mirror lol

arghhhhh im starving aswell Suzie... my calorie intake is getting stupid.. and at the end of the day i still feel as if iv been starved!!! x

Lol arghhhh pysco ex's why are they pyscos?
Why cant they just move on. But well, you have to feel sorry for them, they have nothing (otherwise they wouldnt waste there time and thoughts on us & oh) we have everything they want hahahaha lol.
Sorry evil np coming out there lol.

Mmm choclate cake MS lol
I just had 3 choclate cornflake cakes mmmmm the ones from sainsburys they are the best! xxx

I am feeling much better now BW! Got it all off my chest, its the anniversary of my Dads death this weekend and would of been his Birthday on the 4th of October and I wonder why I am feeling down! Sometimes I am too hard on myself.

OH has been very sweet since Sunday and has reassured me somewhat! Ive also made an effort to meet some friends which helps a lot.

God psycho exs, She sent me msgs on fb when we first got together to tell me about things he had done to her, I was like thanks for warning me but at that time we had just met and couldnt really care to be honest (we werent friends or anything). I wrote a nice reply and then that was that she kept sending me msgs saying cant believe your still with him blah blah. Mine and his relationship is completely different to his and hers (hes older and more mature for a start!) and we didnt mean to fall in love but we both did and hit us smack bang like it does! I had to block her in the end!

hello everybody, how are we all feeling today? im going to book my 4d scan later, i will hopefully book it for when i am 28-30 weeks (it says this is the best time to do it) its my birthday in 2 weeks and 6 days lol :D xxxx

That is most probley the reason Claire...but im sure your dad would want the best for you and for you to be happy :) xx

Arghhhhhh ex's well we think OH's ex is seeing someone now, we cant be to sure, but she has'nt been texting him like 20 times aday, she still is moaning about money, when he pays £450 a month for his kids, plus inbetween that when he sees them he pays and buys them things, and she has the nerve to say it isnt enough! to be honest i think thats rather a lot, no idea how csa worked it out to be that, he works over time so think they took that into account, which isnt fair really, because its his choice to work that. my ex earns 30k a year and csa have said all he should pay for Paris is a tenner a week,, because he has 5 other brats to look after ( 2 of them arnt even his ) oh it gets me wild, i dont get a cent and she is there moaning she dont get enough!

but we hope she has found someone, if all she will do is moan about money now we can handle that... but some how i dont think she is gunna be that easy on us!

x

hello ladies

man i go away for a day and you'se haven't stopped talking lol i like it!:thumbup:

anyway MS- why would you even think of trying to change Kellan's name! :thumbup:i have told OH that Max is off the name list i want Logan but he's still coming round to it

my cousins gf is 21 weeks and she is still a size 8 and her stomach is flat flat flat i felt like a right fatty when i saw her pic lol x

Yeah he would, he was very ill and every year during the time of year I feel down and I dont know why and then I realise the date, its strange cos its completely sub concious? My sister says she is the same as well. I woke up the other day and decided I couldnt get married without my dad there, there is a lot going on in my life that I wish he was here to see. But from stuff we have said before I am sure quite a few of you understand that xx.

God its so annoying exs, there is some other stuff going on with another girl that I cant really talk about on here but it stresses me out sooo much! Why cant people accept that they have moved on and they werent the one? Just let us get on with it, is really that hard to believe that we both want to be together just because we were both young before and had a bit of fun lol.

PC- :hugs:

Sounds like my OH weirdo ex!
OH's ex is moaning old cow 'oh when your kid comes along my one will get even less' Go and get a job then, shes soooo nasty, we already give her £200 a month through the csa, but she did that on herself, OH was paying more, but she got all I can get more out of you... well thanks ex because you ahve given me an extra £50 a month to spend on my lo :)

Claire- you should hear my storey! I sent it to the girls on fb as didnt want to post on here.
But everything that happend she bought on herself, said horrid things about Angel and Max :(
Oh im sorry oh wants to be with me and wants a family and future with me, cant you just accept that you were nothing more then :sex: and you knew that, but you tried to make it into something it wasnt. deluded women! :growlmad:
Sorry girls lol xxx

Oh im sorry oh wants to be with me and wants a family and future with me, cant you just accept that you were nothing more then :sex: and you knew that, but you tried to make it into something it wasnt. deluded women! :growlmad:

Haha exactly! I could not agree more! xx I'll send you a link to my facebook and I'll tell you about it! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->